Badge n Gun

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#1 Jan 30, 2013
24 Wherefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts unto uncleanness, that their bodies should be dishonored among themselves:
25 for that they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshipped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile passions: for their women changed the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another, men with men working unseemliness, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was due.
28 And even as they refused to have God in their knowledge, God gave them up unto a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not fitting;
29 being filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 backbiters, hateful to God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 without understanding, covenant-breakers, without natural affection, unmerciful:
32 who, knowing the ordinance of God, that they that practise such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but also consent with them that practise them.
William D-Fens Foster

Orlando, FL

#2 Feb 10, 2013
Leviticus 11:12
Everything in the waters that has not fins and scales is detestable to you.

Had your lobster tail or shrimp salad lately?

Leviticus 19:27
You shall not round off the side-growth of your heads nor harm the edges of your beard.

How long is your beard?

Leviticus 11:8
You shall not eat of their flesh nor touch their carcasses; they are unclean to you.

Ever played a game of football?

Leviticus 19:28
You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves: I am the Lord.

How do you feel about tattoos and piercings and other body mods?

Leviticus 19:19
You are to keep My statutes. You shall not breed together two kinds of your cattle; you shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed, nor wear a garment upon you of two kinds of material mixed together.

Got any 50/50, cotton/poly blend clothing?

Exodus 21:7 says you should sell your daughter into slavery... have you?

Exodus 35:2 says you should never work on Sunday. Have you? Know anyone else who does? Have you stoned them to death for it, as prescribed to be the acceptable punishment in your Wholly Buybull?

There are many more things that I could point out to you, however, I'm really not that confident you will understand. And I'd rather not "cast my pearls before you swine."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All us blacks should go back to Africa (Jul '13) May 1 thoughtshardblessing 235
News George Zimmerman compares himself to Anne Frank... May 1 Sheriff Joe 529 7
D'Jordan Brooks Apr 30 fakeass 1
News Central Florida holiday bits and bites Apr 25 Tazo 3
heroin (Feb '14) Apr 24 brjd 4
HUGE DELTONA YARD SALE - Quality items no crap ... (Aug '14) Apr 23 angiesings4u 2
I don't much care for deland (Mar '06) Apr '15 kentucky chic 30
More from around the web

Orange City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]