George Zimmerman Helps Crash Victim, ...

George Zimmerman Helps Crash Victim, Police Say

There are 8 comments on the WAPI-AM Birmingham story from Jul 22, 2013, titled George Zimmerman Helps Crash Victim, Police Say. In it, WAPI-AM Birmingham reports that:

George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue a family who was trapped in an overturned vehicle, police said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAPI-AM Birmingham.

Get Off My Lawn

Franklin, MI

#1 Jul 22, 2013
Way to go George. We knew all along that you were a hero!
NAAWP NEWS FLASH

Slidell, LA

#2 Jul 22, 2013
NAAWP NEEDS YOUR HELP TO SURViVE!

NAAWP BLACK on WHITE VIOLENT CRIME DATA

There seems to be an unreasonable level of tolerance for Black on White Crime since 1964.

1) In the last 30 years, 170 million violent and nonviolent crimes were committed by Blacks against Whites in the U.S.

2) Blacks under 18 are more than 12 times more likely to be arrested for murder than Whites the same age.

3) Black men make up just 6% of the population but commit over 50% of murders.

4) Some 90% of the victims of race crimes are Whites.

5) Blacks commit 7.5 times more violent interracial crimes than Whites, although they comprise only one-seventh of the White population.

6) On a per-capita basis, blacks commit 50 times more violent crimes than Whites.

7) In 2007 the FBI reported blacks committed 433,934 crimes against whites, eight times the 55,685 whites committed against blacks.

A WHITE ACTIVIST recently POSTED this ON-LINE!

Those are stats from the FBI/UCR and I found it so shocking when I read it that I copied it and saved it as a text file.

I really didn't know it was this bad and thought most of the angry white people were just looking for an excuse to be malevolent but apparently many poorer whites today are exposed to a level of violent and threatening behavior by blacks that seemed impossible to me prior to these revelations.

I don't think any sort of radical action is needed, the acquittal of George Zimmerman sent a clear message that being a violent animal will get you shot no matter what race you are and that they guy who shoots you will walk away Scott Free.

If that happens a couple dozen more times with the same result you will see Black on White, Asian, Hispanic violence almost completely disappear in just a couple of years.

QUESTION: Isn't this a Very Sad POST?

fatuous1
MARK TRAINA

NAAWP-PRESIDENT and NATIONAL SPOKESPERSON

NAAWP RADIO SHOW is coming to a STATION near you! Find out what you can do to SUPPORT the WHITE RACE and our WHITE WAY of LIFE before it TOO LATE!
FACT: Itís too late to SAVE the City of DETROIT, but itís not TOO LATE to SAVE U.S.!
www.marktraina.webs.com
[email protected]

It DEFINITELY takes RISK, HARD WORK and MONEY to REPRESENT the WHITE RACE! No one KNOWS that better than STAFF PERSONNEL at the NAAWP! MEMBERSHIP into the NAAWP is FREE and OPEN to the GENERAL PUBLIC. To JOIN the NAAWP you are not and I repeat "NOT" required to DONATE to our ORGANIZATION, however, your GENEROUS DONATIONS do make it possibly to $UPPORT both our STAFF and our CAUSE! So PLEASE consider $UPPORTING U.S. today!

FACT: Now more than ever before in U.S. HISTORY have RACIAL TENSIONS in AMERICA been so CONTENTIOUS! So PLEASE make every effort to $UPPORT our GREAT AMERICAN CRUSADE to $AVE AMERICA today?

FACTS: Obviously, at this point in time your CONTRIBUTIONS to the NAAWP are not TAX EXEMPT", but isn't that a Very Sad TRUTH for MOST PREDOMINATELY WHITE CIVIC ORGANIZATIONS ACROSS AMERICA!

By the way, is you CHOOSE to $UPPORT AL $HARPTON'$ ACTION NETWORK or JE$$IE JACK$ON'$ RAINBOW COALITION your DONATION$ will DEFINITELY be TAX EXEMPT!

...well isn't that SPECIAL?

FACT: It's too Late to SAVE DETROIT, but it's not TOO LATE to SAVE U.$.!

"The TRUTH can be a REAL BYTCH, but that doesn't make it any less REAL or any less TRUE!" (TRAINAISM, 2013)

PS: You may feel the URGENT need to PASS this IMPORTANT INFORMATION along, if so, PLEASE FEEL FREE to do so?

SPECIAL NOTE: Did you KNOW that even the FOX NEWS NETWORK, a NETWORK that PRIDES itself on being both "FAIR & BALANCED" has TOTALLY NEGLECTED the NAAWP CRUSADE! So much for being "FAIR & BALANCED"!
africhaiti

United States

#3 Jul 23, 2013
invently accident zimerman
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#4 Jul 23, 2013
It is being reported that The family rescued by the heroic action of George Zimmerman after a rollover crash in Florida are terrified they will become targets for African and White "Liberal" hate mobs.

Mark and Dana Michelle Gerstle said they do not want to talk publicly about George for fear they will be accused of portraying him as a hero. George pulled the couple and their two children from their car after a terrifying crash on July 17.

George went into hiding after he, his family and attorneys received death threats and thousands protested the verdict. The Gerstle family are frightened that the haters will target them too.

It is little wonder why insolent violence prone Africans have such confidence in conducting their rein of terror against the greater community. With White people's willingness to take it, and take it, and take it some more without objection, one would expect that White people would at least have enough courage to publicly commend George for his heroic service to the community. Sadly, it appears this is not the case.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/mgrms9k

Ronald
Patriot

Ixtepec, Mexico

#5 Jul 23, 2013
Ronald wrote:
It is being reported that The family rescued by the heroic action of George Zimmerman after a rollover crash in Florida are terrified they will become targets for African and White "Liberal" hate mobs.
Mark and Dana Michelle Gerstle said they do not want to talk publicly about George for fear they will be accused of portraying him as a hero. George pulled the couple and their two children from their car after a terrifying crash on July 17.
George went into hiding after he, his family and attorneys received death threats and thousands protested the verdict. The Gerstle family are frightened that the haters will target them too.
It is little wonder why insolent violence prone Africans have such confidence in conducting their rein of terror against the greater community. With White people's willingness to take it, and take it, and take it some more without objection, one would expect that White people would at least have enough courage to publicly commend George for his heroic service to the community. Sadly, it appears this is not the case.
Ronald
That's sad. BUT Also worth noting is this. Although there are evidently some weak kneed whites roaming America. We are not all the same and I will glad stand face to face with any man and tell him that the trial was fair and the only legal verdict possible was rendered. If they don't like that too fkn bad. And I said from the first day I knew where it was headed. Down a NOT GUILTY trail and that's exactly what we have. End of story. Happy trails George!
Smar Tass

Grasonville, MD

#6 Jul 23, 2013
Ronald wrote:
Ronald
The blue-gums are overplaying their hand - considering that they are only 12% of the population. In the event of civil insurrection, with the government unable to protect their ungrateful asses, they will be exterminated by hordes of enraged Asians, Hispanics, and whites.

A joke, to ease the tension:

Why do negroes stink?

So blind people can hate them too.
africhaiti

United States

#7 Jul 23, 2013
encircle futile mut smar tass
Smar Tass

Grasonville, MD

#8 Jul 23, 2013
africhaiti wrote:
encircle futile mut smar tass
What are you trying to relate, hominid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin (May '13) Jul 24 Nick5528 85
Do you dress your pets? Jul 24 Ron 2
News Leader of Orlando-area motorcycle club assaulte... (Nov '07) Jul 23 stevetannen 767
News Boy run over on beach remains in serious condition Jul 20 former lifeguard 1
News racism in volusia county (Aug '08) Jul 19 smiley 3
more black on white crime! (Aug '13) Jul 16 noooooooooooooooo 113
News New York firm looks to relocate, bring 44 jobs ... (Jun '12) Jul 15 Snickers 2

Orange City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orange City Mortgages