Trevon Martin...self defense or murder?

There are 20 comments on the Examiner.com story from Mar 21, 2012, titled Trevon Martin...self defense or murder?. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Geez....where do you start? The 17 year old Trevon Martin gunned down in Sanford FL in February and his assailant George Zimmerman still walks free.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Nagas74

Detroit, MI

#4221 Oct 28, 2012
christ wrote:
my one black friend must have been real dumb or something he did some crimes..
but I don't understand why he did it because it's not like he wasn't surrounded by rich black people he could mooch off of I just don't get it.. he's like retarded or something..
"my one black friend"...lol you sound like a typical racist who thinks that they are not a racist. White denial.
fightracistthugs

Richmond, KY

#4222 Oct 29, 2012
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
"my one black friend"...lol you sound like a typical racist who thinks that they are not a racist. White denial.
^and this from a black who says he's not a racist,

but is nonstop making racist posts on this thread.

just admit it dude, as i said:
a.) it's not ILLEGAL
b.) there are varying SEVERITIES

go ahead and continue to be the racist you are all you want,
just stop with your hypocrisy constantly crying and whining "wha-tay" is racist.

littlebitch.
Phillip

Deltona, FL

#4223 Oct 29, 2012
drummer wrote:
White or hispanic? I feel terrible that the child was targeted but white was at the forefront. I pictured a old stuffy white guy right away. Not the case. He looked like he could be profiled himself. Nondocumented. Things gotta change.
Trayvon was a punk and got what he deserved for beating the crap out of a guy carrying a pistol.
Phillip

Deltona, FL

#4224 Oct 29, 2012
hpi wrote:
One more thing in Texas we are allowed to carry concealed handguns with a permit that doesn't mean I have a right to kill anyone I. feel like.
You have a right to shoot someone who is bashing your head into the sidewalk. Never thought someone from Texas would be a bleeding heart liberal.
Nagas74

Detroit, MI

#4225 Oct 29, 2012
Phillip wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon was a punk and got what he deserved for beating the crap out of a guy carrying a pistol.
Oh yeah? You racist white hateful piece of shit,when will whites "get what they deserve" for being the most vile and evil creatures to walk the earth?
Nagas74

Detroit, MI

#4226 Oct 29, 2012
fightracistthugs wrote:
<quoted text>
^and this from a black who says he's not a racist,
but is nonstop making racist posts on this thread.
just admit it dude, as i said:
a.) it's not ILLEGAL
b.) there are varying SEVERITIES
go ahead and continue to be the racist you are all you want,
just stop with your hypocrisy constantly crying and whining "wha-tay" is racist.
littlebitch.
Fruityracistslug,you mindless delusional cybernazi. Save your senseless ramblings for your fellow Storm Front cronies you pathetic sodomite. If you knew the definition of racism you would no it is an invention of your pale people and can only be carried out by your hateful kind. The things that I say about you whites may be unpleasant for you to hear,but they are TRUE. The things you are saying about black people are LIES. So continue to lie/cry like the pale,dog kissing Tamahu that you are. What else could be expected?
Nagas74

Detroit, MI

#4227 Oct 29, 2012
Phillip wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a right to shoot someone who is bashing your head into the sidewalk. Never thought someone from Texas would be a bleeding heart liberal.
Yet another idiotic post from a white racist imbecile.
Nagas74

Detroit, MI

#4228 Oct 29, 2012
Another white pity party crashed and burned by the kid. Wherever you dog kissers get together to express your deeply rooted irrational hatred for your parents,the black race,I will be there to close the shop. To hold up a mirror to your endless finger pointing. To remind you that you are the worse thing to happen this planet..
fightracistthugs

Richmond, KY

#4229 Oct 29, 2012
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fruityracistslug,you mindless delusional cybernazi. Save your senseless ramblings for your fellow Storm Front cronies you pathetic sodomite. If you knew the definition of racism you would no it is an invention of your pale people and can only be carried out by your hateful kind. The things that I say about you whites may be unpleasant for you to hear,but they are TRUE. The things you are saying about black people are LIES. So continue to lie/cry like the pale,dog kissing Tamahu that you are. What else could be expected?
Nagas74 wrote:
Another white pity party crashed and burned by the kid. Wherever you dog kissers get together to express your deeply rooted irrational hatred for your parents,the black race,I will be there to close the shop. To hold up a mirror to your endless finger pointing. To remind you that you are the worse thing to happen this planet..
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah? You racist white hateful piece of shit,when will whites "get what they deserve" for being the most vile and evil creatures to walk the earth?
stay classy Sanford(&son)!!
Nagas74

Toledo, OH

#4230 Oct 30, 2012
fightracistthugs wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
stay classy Sanford(&son)!!
How "classy" were your pale,savage,cave dwelling,Neanderthal ancestors?

stay classy Captain Caveman(&son)!!
fightracistthugs

Georgetown, KY

#4231 Oct 31, 2012
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
How "classy" were your pale,savage,cave dwelling,Neanderthal ancestors?
stay classy Captain Caveman(&son)!!
and the hits just keep on coming,

usually you racistfks just bring up crap from the 1930s lynchings or some such crap, wow you've gone all the way back to the dawn of man on earth,...aren't you one of the people who claimed "your kind" were the birthers of the rest of us? hmm, if that were true then there were no "pale" neanderthals,

i guess (again) you didn't think your insults through.

failing over the open sea...
Nagas74

Toledo, OH

#4232 Oct 31, 2012
fightracistthugs wrote:
<quoted text>
and the hits just keep on coming,
usually you racistfks just bring up crap from the 1930s lynchings or some such crap, wow you've gone all the way back to the dawn of man on earth,...aren't you one of the people who claimed "your kind" were the birthers of the rest of us? hmm, if that were true then there were no "pale" neanderthals,
i guess (again) you didn't think your insults through.
failing over the open sea...
My "insults",however sarcastic they may be,are all based in truth.The origin of white race according to your own scholars has you descending from cave men and/or Neanderthals. So just embrace your family. Take a break at hating your melanin blessed parents for having what you can not for a bit......Breathe. Better now? Yes. Besides,all of that energy could be put to better use like trying to "discover fire",or clubbing you a date to drag home or something.

stay classy Captain Caveman(and son!)
CountryGirl

Titusville, FL

#4234 Feb 26, 2013
If Zimmerman was that scared all he had to do was back off like the operator on 911 said. Also Zimmerman could have just pulled the gun on the kid to get him to back off.
Why did Zimmerman let the kid give him a broke nose, 2 black eyes and a cut on the back of his head?
The minute Trevon came near, all Zimmerman had to do was pull the gun and Trevon would have run.
Trevon didn't beat up Zimmerman the racist cops did in this conspiracy.
Any normal person would have pulled their gun out to get any "threat" to leave them they scatter like cochroaches.
Another thing is if Zimmerman pulled his gun, obviously Trevon didn't have one so he would have run.
Why even let him get close to fight?
Zimmerman went out looking for a fight, looking to kill. His profile is that of someone who attempted to get a job as a cop so that he could feed off the abuse of power and wearing a uniform. He fits the profile of a serial killer or sociopath.
Trevon doesn't. Zimmerman refused to listen to the operator.
The Sanford Cops are all racist, an obvious mess even the Feds won't sort out.
They never solved the Harry T. Moore murders either.
Maybe someone threatened the Feds with something from the past regarding the Moore murders and thus we still have a racist Sanford police dept as the Feds didn't clean them up.
Zimmerman went to kill in cold blood. There is no excuse for his actions. Trevon wasn't armed, he was walking home.
Zimmerman is the crazy one who stalked a boy just to kill him and pick a fight.
Another thing is when this story first broke out, Zimmerman was described as White. We get it, his mom is spanish. Now Zimmerman (Jewish last name) is constantly referred to as an Hispanic.
So even though he may look mutt, Zimmerman was raised up white and was obviously the type that desperately wanted to be one of the "redneck" boys.
He likely took this to extremes which explains why Zimmerman was racist and in denial of his Spanish side.
Now to attempt to make Zimmerman look less racist they describe him Hispanic instead of White.
Well in prison whites and spanish play together so they aren't fooling anyone.
R.I.P.
Trevon
Steven Ortiz

Titusville, FL

#4235 Feb 26, 2013
Since when is a 6'3" person a little boy? And if u were getting your head beat on the ground what would you do? That's why this case is getting dismissed and that's why the stand your ground law is still in law.. Look at the facts and use common sense and dont use race please.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#4236 Feb 26, 2013
Steven Ortiz wrote:
Since when is a 6'3" person a little boy? And if u were getting your head beat on the ground what would you do? That's why this case is getting dismissed and that's why the stand your ground law is still in law.. Look at the facts and use common sense and dont use race please.
Uh, do you normally just pull bullsh*t out of your flabby rump and post it all over the internet?

Trayvon Martin was 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighed 158 pounds. So says the medical examiner's report.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/05/1...

But don't let a little thing like the truth stop you from posting the delusional myths, deranged theories, asinine rumors, psychotic fantasies and bald-faced lies you've stupidly embraced.

...too stupid, lazy and ignorant to take the time to use one of the many search engines available to gather accurate information.

You've just succeeded in making a complete *ss of yourself, but you're probably accustomed to making an *ss of yourself.
rated

Voorhees, NJ

#4238 Mar 17, 2013
i don't know about zimmerman but i know other whites murdered some blacks..

but so my conclusion??

whites suck..

blacks suck..

mexicans suck..

lets hate ourselves and mix with Asians.. they don't suck.. they don't commit any crimes sept for the uh georgia tech incident..
rated

Voorhees, NJ

#4239 Mar 17, 2013
I mean you do'nt suck.. . but man are you all warlords..
rated

Voorhees, NJ

#4240 Mar 17, 2013
the only way to have peace is to date Asian people..

not koreans though..
rated

Voorhees, NJ

#4241 Mar 17, 2013
the ones who never have crime rate..
No Exuses

Grove City, OH

#4243 Jun 23, 2013
Obama friend wrote:
JAY-Z LYRICS
Send "Hola' Hovito" Ringtone to your Cell
"Hola' Hovito"
[Jay-Z]
(J) uhh (A) uh-uh (Y) uh uh-uh
Ah ch-ch ah, ch-ah, ah uh-uh
Ah ch-ch ah, ch-ah, ah uh-uh
It's that hop I'm talkin bout right here Timbo!
I can't be stopped when it hop like this family, uhh!
(Uno, dos, tres, cuatro!)
They say hola' hovito
That's what they sayin when I roll up with my people
My music bangin like - them vatos locos got rap in a chokehold
And I won't surrender it with, beats by Timbaland
Calle de la boca, my baby
All I wanna, do is, stroke ya all crazy
My, dick game is vicious, insane at bitches
Mami keep comin back cause mami came vicious
Catch Hov' in the drop, nasty thang lane switchin
Once you turn your neck for a sec your dame's missin
Bujando, bujando, the cops is comin
Got that rap patrol behind yo, get to runnin
I'm unstoppable Hov', untoppable flows
I'm the compadre, the Sinatra of my day
Ol' Blue Eyes my nigga, I did it my way
If y'all not rollin with Hov' then hit the highway
[Chorus]
(Hola' hovito!) Yeah, yeah (Hola' hovito!)
Yeah that's what they sayin when that music get to bangin
Put it down for my PEO-PLE!
(Hola' hovito! Hola' hovito!)
Yeah that's what they sayin when that music get to bangin
Put it down for my PEO-PLE!
[an extra "yeah" before the 5th line first time, 2nd line second, and the 5th line the third time]
[Jay-Z]
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah naw I don't fuck around, stay on my J.O.
Hov' been about that dough since I was a day old
Oh, push perrico if I need to for the rule of evil
Was born in the belly that's the way the streets breed you
One life to live - notice you get no sequel
So I truly got to live this like my last movie
Six oohie, jewels drippin, big toolie
I ball for real, y'all niggaz is Sam Bouie
And with the third pick - I made the earth sick
M.J., hem Jay, fade away perfect
I rhyme sicker than every rhyme spitter
Every crime nigga that rhyme or touch a mic because my mind's quicker
I'm a eighty-eighter, nine-six to "Reasonable Doubt"
Temper short, don't take much to squeeze you out
Yeah you shinin but the only thing you're leavin out
You're a candle in the sun - that shit don't even out
[Chorus]
[Jay-Z]
Hold up; naw muh'fuckers - y'all muh'fuckers
better run to the post office and get a job muh'fuckers
A starve muh'fuckers, cause Jay's been the only one
eatin thus far sub-par muh'fuckers
Naw even though y'all hate I love y'all muh'fuckers
"Friend or Foe," y'all all my muh'fuckers
If you haven't heard, I'm Michael Magic and Bird
all rolled in one - cause none got more flows than Young
Plus got more flows to come
And if I ain't better than Big, I'm the closest one
So move over - hoes, choose Hova
My food for though so hot it give you dudes ulcers
Rovers, roasters, poseurs
gettin it in with me, livin like they supposed tah
Watches, chain, front row at the game
Sold out arena, all screamin my name, c'mon
[Chorus
where u from, what part of GC?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All us blacks should go back to Africa (Jul '13) Fri thoughtshardblessing 235
News George Zimmerman compares himself to Anne Frank... Fri Sheriff Joe 529 7
D'Jordan Brooks Thu fakeass 1
News Central Florida holiday bits and bites Apr 25 Tazo 3
heroin (Feb '14) Apr 24 brjd 4
HUGE DELTONA YARD SALE - Quality items no crap ... (Aug '14) Apr 23 angiesings4u 2
I don't much care for deland (Mar '06) Apr '15 kentucky chic 30
More from around the web

Orange City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]