Trevon Martin...self defense or murder?

Mar 21, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com 3,858

Geez....where do you start? The 17 year old Trevon Martin gunned down in Sanford FL in February and his assailant George Zimmerman still walks free.

Full Story
First Prev
of 193
Next Last
drummer

Dearborn, MI

#1 Mar 21, 2012
White or hispanic? I feel terrible that the child was targeted but white was at the forefront. I pictured a old stuffy white guy right away. Not the case. He looked like he could be profiled himself. Nondocumented. Things gotta change.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lept

Voorhees, NJ

#2 Mar 21, 2012
o yea well we knew all the cops because this black guy i'm related to is chief of police or something..
lept

Voorhees, NJ

#3 Mar 21, 2012
he has a white son too lol..

who gets irrationally angry at black people!! XD

But he's not even all white!!
lept

Voorhees, NJ

#4 Mar 21, 2012
I didn't pass him the basketball not because he's white but because I considered myself white even though he doesn't.. so why give it to him if I"m the other white guy..
lept

Voorhees, NJ

#5 Mar 21, 2012
actually he may have consdiered me white too because when I tried to talk to him he ignored me maybe it's cuz they didn't pass me the ball either..

mean I don't look that white actually nevermind I dunno.
MAREE

Toledo, OH

#6 Mar 21, 2012
What kind of LAW is it to clearly walk upon a person because they look suspicious to you or they mining there business sitting in there car that they have a right to be killed,Basically that's what this so called self defense law is and its a Dam! Shame that the teenagers shot in this state are BLACK! It's not always about race in these cases,it is what it is and this is Flat out RACIST in my opinion. Who passed a law like this? These BOYS were not doing anything criminal from what I here. This has already gotten big! They need to Change this Now when I do travel I'll make sure I don't come Their!
cole

United States

#8 Mar 21, 2012
Where is the prez n d travon martin issue. He should make a statement!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#12 Mar 21, 2012
Question-simple.
Answer-murder
casey anthony

United States

#17 Mar 21, 2012
Paladinhgwt wrote:
Question-simple.
Answer-murder
Remember how the people of florida messed this case up. Allowed a childs killer to go free this is why. Someone on the news tells you somthing and without any facts or any evidence you decide what happened.
The police did not arrest him for a reason the media is not talking to them for a reason the police report has been talked about for a reason. These media ghouls are tricking you into watching a few more hours of commercials before they finally report the facts.
Sam

Bowie, MD

#18 Mar 21, 2012
It's a shame when people can be so heartless about situations like these! All I know is all evil people will be judged accordingly! God will have no mercy for the wicked soul!!!!! R.I.P TREVON MARTIN!!!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ema vols

Bowie, MD

#19 Mar 21, 2012
Noone has any evidence. This just shows how bias you all are. "Bad dog." I hope you will racially assume nothing so we can get along. I love you and hope for the best for you and us. Something in your heart isnt working out and that equates to your head with the use of your cell phones. Please attempt to act better, this would be a shitty jury case to stand to be tried for if you and I had to be in one or the others shoes (specifically weather gunner and gunned were revered) considering that we have opinions and the yet our majority relies on belief rather than fact.
That means both sides.(I said it didnt I?)
Ema vols

Bowie, MD

#20 Mar 21, 2012
casey anthony wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember how the people of florida messed this case up. Allowed a childs killer to go free this is why. Someone on the news tells you somthing and without any facts or any evidence you decide what happened.
The police did not arrest him for a reason the media is not talking to them for a reason the police report has been talked about for a reason. These media ghouls are tricking you into watching a few more hours of commercials before they finally report the facts.
Thanks.:) how can we get this idea out to many more?
You can send me an email if you want.
Itsallacoustic@live.com
For the love of God please don't send me a million emails if you are everybody else
Judy from Tampa

Port Richey, FL

#21 Mar 21, 2012
zulu wrote:
He is a cracker!!
"Cracker my ass; This stupid, scared, gun carring douch bag Murdered this kid,,,thats it!
But being a "cracker" does not have anything to with it,,,if you think so, your stuck in the dark ages. I was born & raised in FL. The word Cracker has many definations,,,Most were coined by Black people,,just as we have slang, you have slang.
Justice will prevail for Trevon!! I Pray
Judy from Tampa

Port Richey, FL

#22 Mar 21, 2012
Justice has to be done for Trevon,,,That stupid,scared,ignorrant, gun yielding douch bag killed an innocent young man..........JUSTICE,,,,,,,,,, NOTHING LESS!!!!!!!!!!
jazzymama

Long Beach, CA

#23 Mar 21, 2012
And White people kill White people and Hispanic people kill Hispanic people, so what! When you fear for your life you don't follow the threat..........you run away. This over zealous nut chased this kid down, and even though he was told to stop and let the real law intervene, he continued to follow, so he could kill him a Black Man. Because too many had gotton away. And your statistical numbers are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jazzymama

Long Beach, CA

#24 Mar 21, 2012
Uhhhh, Whitey, I think it's the other way around.:O)
chris walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell by your post that you are highly educated.
Your very exsistance is owed to the white man.
Every month when you cash that welfare check you should go out and thank whitey for allowing you to exsist.
TOOYOUNGTODIE

Arlington, TX

#25 Mar 21, 2012
vigvanvader wrote:
Dont like our laws stay away we have the right to defend our lives and property. There is not one person jacking there jaw abiut this shooting that has any idea what happened. Have you read the police report. Where were all these protesters at for the other thiusand young black men murdered this year by other young black males. Theres your racism a black man can kill another black man no big deal. But if a white man does it everybody act's concerned. And do you think the fact that 90% of all crimes. are commited by young black men might lead police to be suspicious of them. I think the black community should take responcibility for there own instead of blaming everything on the white man.
----WELL, WHAT WE DO KNOW IS THAT A WHITE MAN KILLED A YOUNG BLACK TEEN. THIS GUY SAYS ITS SELF DEFENSE...IF IT WAS TRULY SELF DEFENSE, WHY WAS THE TEEN THE ONE BEING CHASED?? THATS THE BIG QUESTION. HE IS A MURDERER, A CHILD MURDERER AND TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY HE PRACTICALLY PROFESSED HIS HATRED FOR BLACK PEOPLE WITH HIS RACIST RHETORIC, WHICH WAS RECORDED BY 911. SO IF YOU GET OFFENDED BY PEOPLE STANDING UP AGAINST RACISM OR IF YOU MAKE THE DECISION TO DEFEND A RACIST CHILD MURDERER THEN WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT YOU???
dwash88

Washington, DC

#26 Mar 21, 2012
chris walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell by your post that you are highly educated.
Your very exsistance is owed to the white man.
Every month when you cash that welfare check you should go out and thank whitey for allowing you to exsist.
First of all not all black people are on welfare and not all white people are crackers I happily work to put food on my table for my family and I and gadly help others do the same by contributing to welfare and just to clerify one thing the only people I thank for existence are god and my parents.
TOOYOUNGTODIE

Arlington, TX

#27 Mar 21, 2012
----Well, what we do know is that a white man killed a young black teen (FACT). This guy stated it was self defense....if it was truly self defense, why was the teen the one being chased?? Thats the big question. He is a murderer, a child murderer and to add insult to injury he practically professed his hatred for black people with his racist statements, which were recorded by 911. So, if you get offended by people standing up against racism or you make the decision to DEFEND a racist child murderer, then what does that say about you? There are rallies ALL OF THE TIME against black on black crimes, so get your knowledge up. These rallies are in the neighborhoods that the crimes effects. This crime is a hate crime and therefore should be addressed on the national level because as we all know hate crimes are federal offenses.
john plummer

Huntington, IN

#28 Mar 21, 2012
Trayvon Martin was murdered plain and simple. If you believe otherwise at this juncture you are a fool. This is not a legitimate self defense case this is a capitol murder case. and when is the justice department going to take up "EXITED DELIRIUM SYNDROME" in this country ? How many people must we see killed by the police ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 193
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Strip club manager, bouncers charged with beati... Sat Justin 1
loan Oct 16 Ranesha 1
Michael Bostick (Apr '12) Jul '14 wonder 2
Review: M J Roberts Taxidermy Jun '14 Justin999 1
Looks like Orange City beat Deltona to Sam's Club May '14 OCguy 3
Volusia County Police Log (Feb '07) May '14 Kengilleo 2
Deltona pizzeria owner accused of stealing from... (Apr '13) May '14 Vinny Scorpio 4
Orange City Dating
Find my Match

Orange City Jobs

Orange City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orange City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orange City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]