Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201864 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#158773 Sep 10, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
You quote Socarides, a NARTH quack. No sweetie that proves nowt. You need to give us those hundreds of studies. Not a quote from some hack that promoted a therapy that has been shown to be a dismal failure. Like your e-books.
I'm tempted to post a statement of my e-book earnings but you're such
a fanatical queer I know you'd write a million posts saying it's fake.

The only thing that's fake around here is you, Winston.

Your "I'm a happily-married straight male" cover story was exposed as a shame by me many times. It's your mindless support of everything homosexual that gives you away, son.

I mean, if you're going to pretend to be straight don't run around going on about how you think all of the deviant sex acts in the homosexual owner's manual "The Little Black Book" are as wholesome as mom's apple pie.

That's a dead give-a-way, you Sodomite.
Michael Clark Duncan

Netherlands

#158774 Sep 10, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "I'm a happily-married straight male" cover story was exposed as a shame by me many times. It's your mindless support of everything homosexual that gives you away, son.
I mean, if you're going to pretend to be straight don't run around going on about how you think all of the deviant sex acts in the homosexual owner's manual "The Little Black Book" are as wholesome as mom's apple pie.
Hey GaYrY! Time to STFU and get OFF the thread if you can't stay on topix OH great psychotic,delusional one! This and your previous 100 post are also OFF topic! Get with the program OR don't let the door hit you in the azz you felon! Have a safe journey,who knows maybe you'll run into an attractive under age Tranny from your favorite place rent a boy.com and have a happy ending! Prop 8 GaYrY!!! Prop 8 ruled as Unconstitutional!!! Sodomite? Brahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#158775 Sep 10, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
..."The Little Black Book" are as wholesome as mom's apple pie.
You are probably the only person on this site who has studied it. Orm heck, even seen it.

And, why do you think someone was born in Sodom? Have you seen their birth certificate?

Location hidden

#158776 Sep 10, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Same sex marriage is at the top of their list because like bathhouses --...
Really?

You are really comparing marriage to a bathhouse?

Have you completely taken leave of your senses?

Just reading your posts leaves a dirty film on my monitor, so, I think this will be the last one. You have a demented and filthy little mind, and associating with it, even at a distance, can only soil a person's soul.

Something terrible must have happened to you in life to bend you this way, and I pity you, and pray that some day you will seek healing.

Atlanta, GA

#158777 Sep 10, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
You are really comparing marriage to a bathhouse?
Have you completely taken leave of your senses?
Just reading your posts leaves a dirty film on my monitor, so, I think this will be the last one. You have a demented and filthy little mind, and associating with it, even at a distance, can only soil a person's soul.
Something terrible must have happened to you in life to bend you this way, and I pity you, and pray that some day you will seek healing.
Why is comparing gay marriage to a gay bathhouse evidence of a demented and filthy mind ...?

Did you make a mistake and speak the truth?

Atlanta, GA

#158778 Sep 10, 2012
Michael Clark Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey GaYrY! Time to STFU and get OFF the thread if you can't stay on topix OH great psychotic,delusional one! This and your previous 100 post are also OFF topic! Get with the program OR don't let the door hit you in the azz you felon! Have a safe journey,who knows maybe you'll run into an attractive under age Tranny from your favorite place rent a boy.com and have a happy ending! Prop 8 GaYrY!!! Prop 8 ruled as Unconstitutional!!! Sodomite? Brahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
You queers don't set the agenda around here.

And it's a good thing you don't or there'd be 130,000 posts about how hot young guys look in speedos.
Brown Lipstick

Pittsfield, MA

#158779 Sep 10, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have any gay friends, you big LIAR!
FYI.... repeating yourself ad nauseum doesn't improve your chances of being correct.
Gee. What a wonderful thought out reply to an intelligent post.
VOMIT!
Brown Lipstick

Pittsfield, MA

#158780 Sep 10, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee.... that's the biggest bucket of red herrings I've ever seen.
There's another one.
Brown Lipstick

Pittsfield, MA

#158781 Sep 10, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Mkay....... sleep it off.
And another.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Kansas City, MO.

#158782 Sep 10, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
You queers don't set the agenda around here.
And it's a good thing you don't or there'd be 130,000 posts about how hot young guys look in speedos.
But..........You've already done that with all of your OFF topic BS! So we don't have to. Thanks!
Reality

Madison, WI

#158783 Sep 10, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is comparing gay marriage to a gay bathhouse evidence of a demented and filthy mind ...?
Did you make a mistake and speak the truth?
I can then compare straight marriage to a strip joint? Hey Gary, you said you where moving on, why the change?
Reality

Madison, WI

#158784 Sep 10, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Gary, I am married and a straight guy. I find no fault in the sexual activities of gay people. Hell Gary I cant find any difference between hetero's and homo's when it comes down to it. Heterosexuals engage in the same sexual practices out lined in that book. Hell Gary there are a few that are not outlined in your book that hetero's indulge in. May be a little dominatrix leather action.

Gary why does a persons sexual activities define their ability to be married?
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#158785 Sep 10, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a death threat, Mona?
Are you retarded?
jacques renault

Justice, IL

#158787 Sep 10, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you retarded?
Frank, you want to get in the schoolrooms with this stuff?

http://blip.tv/found-footage-festival/dancing...
Midnight sun

Azusa, CA

#158789 Sep 10, 2012
Grow up and go away.
Tata

Westminster, CA

#158790 Sep 10, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
And you still have no rebuttal to the argument.
Figures.
Oh yes I do, but you are not smart enough to comprehend it.
Tata

Westminster, CA

#158791 Sep 10, 2012
icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. Why doesn't he just shut up and go away?
I hear you and your boyfriends get pushed around alot in LB what's up with that?
Flaggers

Azusa, CA

#158794 Sep 10, 2012
Grab a hold of another falling flag and have a good time sonewhere else on the enternet.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#158795 Sep 10, 2012
Brown Lipstick

Pittsfield, MA

#158796 Sep 10, 2012
icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
Not gay but have gay friends. Don't like fat people. Anything else.
LOL! "I don't like fat people but if you plug a fellow brother you is just down righteous by me."
Yup! You're a fruit tart!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Star series diagnostic tool’s comparison 16 hr sunshine424399 1
Difference between MB SD C4 and MB Star Compact C4 Wed sunshine424399 1
Review: Secure Caps Aug 14 skimsters 1
MB5-705 dumps - Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step MB... Aug 14 gah3134313mock24 1
MB6-702 dumps - Microsoft Dynamics AX MB6-702 t... Aug 14 gah3134313mock24 1
MB6-703 dumps - Microsoft Dynamics AX MB6-703 t... Aug 14 gah3134313mock24 1
C6040-753 dumps, Retail Store Solutions C6040-7... Aug 5 H3134313mock10 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orange Mortgages