Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201847 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#158814 Sep 10, 2012
Anybody else notice that since there is no good argument against gay marriage, all a lot of people can do is try to demonize gay people? They try to make it seem like gay people are all part of some organization, have an "agenda". And by doing that they try to make all gay people responsible for something bad that one gay person does.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#158815 Sep 10, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
Anybody else notice that since there is no good argument against gay marriage, all a lot of people can do is try to demonize gay people? They try to make it seem like gay people are all part of some organization, have an "agenda". And by doing that they try to make all gay people responsible for something bad that one gay person does.
"agenda" is to break tradition and break morality to push gay marriage.

Los Angeles, CA

#158817 Sep 10, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting points.
Lesbians don't go to gay bars and gay never are to be found in lesbian bars.
The reason should be clear enough: gay bars are meat markets and lesbians are considered fish.

<sarcasm> It would be hard to find a straight bar that's a meat market...</sarcasm>

Los Angeles, CA

#158821 Sep 10, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you are an idiot, because the conclusion was indeed a statement, but it went way over your head. It was make clear that you gays were not thinking about the children. The conclusion was in the form of a question, because there was only one answer, idiot.
Too funny, you, a gay who has cornered the market on AIDS, pedophilia, suicide and bestiality, are actually going to mention arrest.
How is your gay boy, Sandusky doing these days?
My conclusion...
You are a gay male, so AIDS contraction is innately your design and purpose.
A typical "demonize gay people" post by an idiot who doesn't even know that MOST people with AIDS are straight.

thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#158822 Sep 10, 2012
Jerald wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you arguing against adoption across the board?
Fact: According to the US Census, 84% of children raised in homes headed by same-sex couples are the biological children of one of the partners.
LOL That is precisely why children of queers grow up deprived of either a mother or a father. Such depravity leads to children down a path of destruction.

Los Angeles, CA

#158823 Sep 10, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Same sex marriage is at the top of their list because like bathhouses -- which was at the top of their list 30 years ago -- they've convinced themselves same sex marriage will stop the pain and make them happy.
The second reason they're for same sex marriage is because they've been led to understand once it becomes the law of the land it will normalize homosexuality.
Same sex marriage won't stop the pain or make them happy. We're beginning to see this already which is why researchers find it virtually impossible to monitor statistics on gay male households -- they don't last.
But their second reason for wanting same sex marriage makes all the sense in the world -- if same sex marriage becomes the law of the land, it WILL normalize homosexuality -- which is to say, our children will grow-up believing homosexual bathhouses are safe, normal, and as wholesome as mom's apple pie.
That's the plan.
Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?".

Again, since there is no good argument against gay marriage, you try to demonize gays. You make up a "plan" as if there is some evil gay laboratory hidden underground somewhere where plots are hatched.
Reality

Madison, WI

#158824 Sep 10, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Once aqain you don't tell us exactly how you know straights do the same degrading and dangerous sex acts seen in The Little Black Book; thus, we can only conjecture you base your claim on what you and your wife do in bed.
Is this conjecture correct, you degenerate freak?
Pehaps, and then maybe not. What bearing does it have on my marriage? None, dipshit, just as how when and where gay people have sex. You give blowjobs to men, you dont see me telling you not to. Why does a persons sex life dictate wheter or not they can be married? Does your wife approve of you blowing other men? She must because you do it? Does she go down on other females? Hey do you go down on her? I bet she does you with a strap on dildo. Do you like it? Does she bring home other men for you to blow and then does she do them?
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

#158825 Sep 10, 2012
Just think!

In only three weeks, marriage equality may return to California!!!
Reality

Madison, WI

#158826 Sep 10, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>"agenda" is to break tradition and break morality to push gay marriage.
Morality? How does same sex marriage change your conception of morality? Is some one making you marry another man?
Reality

Madison, WI

#158827 Sep 10, 2012
Brown Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
The same way we compare straight marriage and a normal honeymoon. You dirty little Zionist you.
A normal honeymoon? OMFG are you stoned or just stupid? Tell me just where its written that describes a " normal honeymoon"

Los Angeles, CA

#158829 Sep 10, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
You queers don't set the agenda around here.
And it's a good thing you don't or there'd be 130,000 posts about how hot young guys look in speedos.
Odd... yours is the only post that mentions how hot young guys look in speedos.
Methinks the lady doth protest too much...

Reality

Madison, WI

#158830 Sep 10, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL That is precisely why children of queers grow up deprived of either a mother or a father. Such depravity leads to children down a path of destruction.
Really, so broken heterosexual homes are the cause of homosexuality? That is the reason that YOU should stick with masturbation. Its better you have sticky socks than children
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#158831 Sep 10, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd... yours is the only post that mentions how hot young guys look in speedos.
Methinks the lady doth protest too much...
my favorite...
the insinuation that someone is gay in order to insult them...
you talk about it like you can "catch the gay" and then insult "the fundies" for saying the same stuff..

classic...

no one does better to undercut gay rights then folks like this...
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#158832 Sep 10, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
LOL @ "Anybody else notice that since there is no good argument against gay marriage"

Actually, I have a few:
1. Queer marriage isn't a real marriage, because marriage is defined between a man & a woman.
2. Unlike real marriages, queers can't reproduce naturally.
3. Children of queers grow up deprived of a mother or father.
4. Stop calling anal sex & carpet munching "marriage", you dumbass.
5. Homosexuality is a deadend in the evolutionary process. You can't make babies, you morons
6. Many religions will frown upon you, & others will mock you.
7. You have the right to marry someone of the opposite, because that is what a marriage is---between a man & a woman, therefore your rights aren't being violated. So stop being a cry baby.
8. How the hell do queers "consent" when it's biologically IMPOSSIBLE for them to produce a child? The whole point of sex is reproducing.
9. Marriage is suppose to be a "rite of passage". It is a 3000+ yrs old institution between a man & a woman to create a family. That's why it's called the nuclear family. Homosexuals are contradicts everything the nuclear family represents. Did I also mention they can't make babies?..LOL
10. Face faggotard, if everyone were homosexual, there would be no life. The human race would be extinct! God & nature are PRO-HETEROSEXUAL. You queers wouldn't even exist if your broken families didn't get laid, so get over it. YOU LOSE...AGAIN!
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

#158833 Sep 10, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole point of sex is reproducing.
You might want to take that up with the state of Nevada...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_...

While you're at it, have a talk with these folks:

http://www.trojancondoms.com/
Reality

Madison, WI

#158835 Sep 10, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL @ "Anybody else notice that since there is no good argument against gay marriage"
Actually, I have a few:
1. Queer marriage isn't a real marriage, because marriage is defined between a man & a woman.
2. Unlike real marriages, queers can't reproduce naturally.
3. Children of queers grow up deprived of a mother or father.
4. Stop calling anal sex & carpet munching "marriage", you dumbass.
5. Homosexuality is a deadend in the evolutionary process. You can't make babies, you morons
6. Many religions will frown upon you, & others will mock you.
7. You have the right to marry someone of the opposite, because that is what a marriage is---between a man & a woman, therefore your rights aren't being violated. So stop being a cry baby.
8. How the hell do queers "consent" when it's biologically IMPOSSIBLE for them to produce a child? The whole point of sex is reproducing.
9. Marriage is suppose to be a "rite of passage". It is a 3000+ yrs old institution between a man & a woman to create a family. That's why it's called the nuclear family. Homosexuals are contradicts everything the nuclear family represents. Did I also mention they can't make babies?..LOL
10. Face faggotard, if everyone were homosexual, there would be no life. The human race would be extinct! God & nature are PRO-HETEROSEXUAL. You queers wouldn't even exist if your broken families didn't get laid, so get over it. YOU LOSE...AGAIN!
So you only have sex to reproduce, what a load of bull shit....

Now asshat show me any goddamned law that requires a married couple to have children. Show me any law that requires you to be married to have children.

Los Angeles, CA

#158836 Sep 10, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
my favorite...
the insinuation that someone is gay in order to insult them...
you talk about it like you can "catch the gay" and then insult "the fundies" for saying the same stuff..
classic...
no one does better to undercut gay rights then folks like this...
Actually, I'm not saying he's gay. He's a straight homophobe. And people are homophobes because they can't deal with their same sex attractions.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#158837 Sep 10, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I'm not saying he's gay. He's a straight homophobe. And people are homophobes because they can't deal with their same sex attractions.
The resident trampy tranny ho spouts again
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#158839 Sep 10, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Morality? How does same sex marriage change your conception of morality? Is some one making you marry another man?
Because I don't engage in it, doesn't change the meaning.
Pink Lipstick

Pittsfield, MA

#158840 Sep 10, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
You are the one demonizing and defaming us. Kinda like Kluwe the nfl player running his mouth saying his state SHOULD vote for gay marriage. In the process of his ranting he is undermining and destroying the integrity of the NFL. That's right, integrity. Sound familiar? It should cus that's what you've done to our marriage, destroyed the integrity over unhealthy perversions and morally unsound desires.

There will come a day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anaheim is full of opportunities! (Apr '12) Feb 4 Tony 64
Helping the homeless people at La Palma Park (Sep '12) Feb 4 Tony 148
News Santa Ana cops finally arrest 12 gang members (Feb '08) Jan 31 None 1,087
News Gang Injunction Issued In Crack Down On Anaheim... (Mar '08) Jan 28 Marikita 488
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Jan 26 Julie B 4,830
News Cars vs. bicycles: The struggle to break a fata... Jan 25 David 1
News 2 teenage girls, 5 others injured after Buena P... Jan 24 Neighbor 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orange Mortgages