"Massage Parlors" Used For Prostitution

Five people were arrested for allegedly running a Southern California prostitution ring that offered sex with immigrant Chinese women, authorities said Thursday. Full Story
rthndman

United States

#66 Jan 16, 2008
EricV wrote:
<quoted text>
You know they don't call it the First profession for nothing. Sure Prostitutes are people too. They even have Sex workers conventions Ive read about them, they lead pretty normal lives actually. Even dated a woman that later when things got serious told me she was a full time prostitute, the problem we had was, she had trouble seperating our time with times for the Johns. And she had trouble being intimate but you know she seems never to mind doing it for money and it seemed to have damaged her emotionally too.
ERIC V.... I THINK YOU ARE AN IDIOT. I HAVE READ MANY OF YOUR POSTINGS. ONE SAYS MEXICANS BREED LIKE COCKROACHES, ANOTHER HAS YOU SAYING THAT ONE CAN GET AIDS FROM A MASSAGE. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE FROM TUSTIN/IRVINE. PEOPLE IN THIS AREA OF OC SEEM TO BE FAR MORE EDUCATED THAN YOU ARE. I REPORTED YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR RACIST COMMENTS AND YOUR ATTEMPT TO GENERATE FEAR OF DISEASES.

I REALIZE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT OF FREE SPEECH BUT NOT WHEN YOU ARE MISINFORMED OR RACIST. SORRY BRO BUT YOU MIGHT BE SHUT UP BECAUSE OF YOUR IGNORANCE.
rthndman

United States

#67 Jan 16, 2008
There are many LEGITIMATE MASSAGE providers who live and work in Tustin. The fact that Eric V. seems to attract prostitutes doesn't surprise me judging from his numerous ignorant statements on this website. He finds what he is looking for - which is LOW RENT, LOW CLASS situations.
rthndman

United States

#68 Jan 16, 2008
Original Novaian wrote:
Wow much idiocy and sadness in this article
Not too much better by those in the thread
Massage Clinics, with those of us in the profession, that are willing to be an open book to the states and juristictions we practice Licensed Massage Therapy in, get their reputations ruined by this STUPIDITY!!!
Anyone reading this thread that just is out to be stupidly irresponcible and sexualizing of massage therapy do those of us who wish to practice in an ethical way....Please Please don't get licensed, certified or call it Massage Therapy!!! It is inferiating to see yet another saddening situation.
I am sad for the ones who were being used and do know places that have to say non-sexual massage its a slight and many of such places are doing shady things. Maybe not all---BUT also Massage Parlor...the parlor word can be a tip-off too. Massage Clinic...Massage Therapy Clinic are more typically legit names among places that are legit!!!
I AM GLAD YOU LEARNED THERAPUTIC MASSAGE. I THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE ALSO SPENT SOME TIME IN ENGLISH/SPELLING CLASS. YOU MIGHT COME OFF SEEMING A BIT MORE INTELLEGENT.
rthndman

United States

#69 Jan 16, 2008
Yep wrote:
I turn down sex daily.... Duhhhh!!!
F'n homo!
WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO CALL SOMEONE A 'HOMO' IN A DEROGATORY WAY? I AM A HOMOSEXUAL AND I AM IN A STABLE MONOGAMOUS RELATIONSHIP FOR FIVE YEARS NOW. I WILL VENTURE TO GUESS THAT SOMETIMES YOU DON'T TURN DOWN 'ALL THAT SEX'. EVERYONE HAS THEIR PRICE HONEY. PROSTITUTION IS FINE WITH ME IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT TO DO FOR A LIVING - JUST AS A LEGIT MASSAGE THERAPIST DOES WHAT HE/SHE DOES. WHY SHOW YOURSELF SO IGNORANT AS TO CALL SOMEONE A F'N HOMO BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE? THERE IS NOTHING BAD OR WRONG WITH BEING GAY (OR BLACK OR ASIAN, ETC.) YOU OFFENDED ME - YOU F'N WHORE.
m0mma

Duluth, MN

#70 Jan 24, 2008
Our massage clinic is billed as therapeutic massage, and it is exactly that, a true therapeutic massage. A happy ending at our place is when we get to kick some creep out for asking for something other than a great massage. More than one of them have left wearing bracelets and in the company of a couple of guys in uniform.
big helmet

Fontana, CA

#71 Jan 25, 2008
so why are all massage parlors run by asian woman?
are they in some sort of indentured servitude or sex slavery ring?- anyone - the cops are in on it - its like a mafia
buddy

Deerfield Beach, FL

#72 Jan 31, 2008
big helmet wrote:
so why are all massage parlors run by asian woman?
are they in some sort of indentured servitude or sex slavery ring?- anyone - the cops are in on it - its like a mafia
EXACTLY its a illegal sex slave ring not all but some the rest of the massage parlor ones are just dirty slu*ts like strippers who prostitute one in the same, all diseased all drugged out not giving a damn who they infect with aids,,pretty lousy if some guy with a wife or girlfriend takes some disease home and gives it to her or howbout kids, how would these guys feel giving to their little kids? its some a dirty disgusting business, hookers, massage, strippers what does it matter what they call themselves we all know what they are and thats tainted toxic pieces of trash.
buddy

Deerfield Beach, FL

#73 Jan 31, 2008
ron wrote:
can someone recommend a costa mesa or orange country massage parlor with pretty young girls?
boy dude who really want a dose of the clap dont ya? please get tested for aids if you lay with these skanks, hope you have no woman or kids you have infected..anyhow no massage place has young pretty girls just immigrant older uglier women
your an idiot

Springdale, AR

#74 Feb 7, 2008
cumm master dong wrote:
<quoted text>ALL MASSAGE PARLORS SHOULD OFFER HAPPY ENDING!!!HAPPY ENDING FEELS BEST!!!!!STOP WHINING MAYBE YOU TOO SHOULD GIVE HAPPY ENDING LOOSEN UP STROKE THE DONGE ME SHOOT WAD LIKE BIG KING KONG!!!!
you are an absolute moron! It is no wonder you have to pay for sex.
Casual Observer

Santa Ana, CA

#75 Feb 7, 2008
rthndman wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO CALL SOMEONE A 'HOMO' IN A DEROGATORY WAY? I AM A HOMOSEXUAL AND I AM IN A STABLE MONOGAMOUS RELATIONSHIP FOR FIVE YEARS NOW. I WILL VENTURE TO GUESS THAT SOMETIMES YOU DON'T TURN DOWN 'ALL THAT SEX'. EVERYONE HAS THEIR PRICE HONEY. PROSTITUTION IS FINE WITH ME IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT TO DO FOR A LIVING - JUST AS A LEGIT MASSAGE THERAPIST DOES WHAT HE/SHE DOES. WHY SHOW YOURSELF SO IGNORANT AS TO CALL SOMEONE A F'N HOMO BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE? THERE IS NOTHING BAD OR WRONG WITH BEING GAY (OR BLACK OR ASIAN, ETC.) YOU OFFENDED ME - YOU F'N WHORE.
I would suggest you tone down your language a whole lot. You have violated several key agreements on the TOS - Terms of Service
Junie

Deerfield Beach, FL

#76 Feb 13, 2008
m0mma wrote:
Our massage clinic is billed as therapeutic massage, and it is exactly that, a true therapeutic massage. A happy ending at our place is when we get to kick some creep out for asking for something other than a great massage. More than one of them have left wearing bracelets and in the company of a couple of guys in uniform.
YEAH!! Great post!! How dare those perverted creeps try this on you licensed theapists. I only wish I could see them being led away in cuffs!!
just saying

Oakland, CA

#77 Feb 13, 2008
rthndman wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO CALL SOMEONE A 'HOMO' IN A DEROGATORY WAY? I AM A HOMOSEXUAL AND I AM IN A STABLE MONOGAMOUS RELATIONSHIP FOR FIVE YEARS NOW. I WILL VENTURE TO GUESS THAT SOMETIMES YOU DON'T TURN DOWN 'ALL THAT SEX'. EVERYONE HAS THEIR PRICE HONEY. PROSTITUTION IS FINE WITH ME IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT TO DO FOR A LIVING - JUST AS A LEGIT MASSAGE THERAPIST DOES WHAT HE/SHE DOES. WHY SHOW YOURSELF SO IGNORANT AS TO CALL SOMEONE A F'N HOMO BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE? THERE IS NOTHING BAD OR WRONG WITH BEING GAY (OR BLACK OR ASIAN, ETC.) YOU OFFENDED ME - YOU F'N WHORE.
very well said my friend, I am not gay, and i am irritated by stupid ass people who always want to clown someone! I am also not prejudice of anyone trying to be happy in this big ugly world, so for all those haters out there get a life and leave people alone!
Cassie

Deerfield Beach, FL

#78 Feb 13, 2008
CDogmil wrote:
Massage Parlors are an excellent source of FUN and stuff. I love going there. Everyone should support their local massage parlors. YOU CANNOT get aids form these places.
PLEASE do not sprew this ignorant lie throughout these forums. You CAN get AIDS from a massage parlor, if you participate in a sexual act with one of these skanks {usually some dirty immigrant} you sure as hell can get AIDS, just like you can get AIDS from a street hooker or diseased stripper, why in the world would you tell people they cannot get AIDS?? do you want people to get sick and die?? that was a foolish dangerous statement and I am retracting it so uninformed people do not get sick and die.

But if you WANT to get AIDS keep pond scumming with filthy diseased massage girls, stripper and hookers eventually you will get something AIDS included, just dont take everyone down with you!!
justus

Los Angeles, CA

#79 Feb 19, 2008
he don't love dim hos.
justus

Los Angeles, CA

#80 Feb 19, 2008
You called him a wh*re because he called someone else a h*mo. Two wrongs don't make a right just like 2 dongs just ain't right.
Allison

Orange, CA

#81 Feb 20, 2008
I am so saddened by these comments about dirty slutty immigrants. The johns to these parlors need to understand the truth- these women are sex slaves who have little choice. They are victims who lead horrible, terrifying lives here in America. Even if they smile this doesn't mean they want to be there.They are controlled and coerced. Please wake up and recognize that Americans are supporting sex trafficking by visiting these massage parlors and the like.
hung4u

New London, WI

#82 Feb 22, 2008
Truth is, you women out there that cut your man off from sex, doesn't mean he is going to sit around and wait for you to get over it. That's the problem with relationships.... women that are no fun in the sex department are the one's that get cheated on, whether its with your best friend, stranger or prostitute. So keep in mind ladies, not only should you be giving it up but give it up like the nasty little girl you are!!
reed

Deerfield Beach, FL

#83 Feb 25, 2008
Cassie wrote:
<quoted text>
PLEASE do not sprew this ignorant lie throughout these forums. You CAN get AIDS from a massage parlor, if you participate in a sexual act with one of these skanks {usually some dirty immigrant} you sure as hell can get AIDS, just like you can get AIDS from a street hooker or diseased stripper, why in the world would you tell people they cannot get AIDS?? do you want people to get sick and die?? that was a foolish dangerous statement and I am retracting it so uninformed people do not get sick and die.
But if you WANT to get AIDS keep pond scumming with filthy diseased massage girls, stripper and hookers eventually you will get something AIDS included, just dont take everyone down with you!!
i agree dont take anyone down with ya.....men know these slutts are infected nasty they just dont care....they gonna care one day when they wake up burning sores they will care.....and aids too......dont give it to people who you care about
enuffisenuff

Irvine, CA

#84 Feb 25, 2008
good guy wrote:
who does prostitution hurt, really? out of all the people who participate in prostitution, how many people are actually really screwed up, etc? it's relatively safe sex, why make it illegal and arrest people?
hurts the spouse if she catches an std or aids from cheating husband, the sex worker who is an enslaved illegal immigrant, the community by diminished property values and prestige, and the customer. certainly not good for his spiritual growth and sexual health. condoms do break.
sunny days

Deerfield Beach, FL

#85 Feb 25, 2008
enuffisenuff wrote:
<quoted text>
hurts the spouse if she catches an std or aids from cheating husband, the sex worker who is an enslaved illegal immigrant, the community by diminished property values and prestige, and the customer. certainly not good for his spiritual growth and sexual health. condoms do break.
EXCELLENT POST!! Short sweet and too the point and extremely accurate and truthful! See the men on this forum are in deep denial they dont WANT to know about the AIDS and disease and the all the nasty things that go with it, they bury their heads in the sand till one day they wake with a nasty STD and possibly have given it to their wives and children. I am quite sure if that scenerio ever happens to any man he will never be posting the "pleasures" of this dirty business, he will be too busy going to Doctors for treatment, too broke from the antibotics and medications, too much in pain down there too even think of sex, and to ashamed and humilated for being the biggest horses ass that ever lived, not too mention losing his family or job, it happens and it will continue, only you dont hear about it from these guys on this forum, they shut up pretty quick after being infected with a nasty filthy STD and worse yet having to watch a loved one be infected too. Its a shame those guys dont write in, but they never will. Its a sick dirty business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walking in Santa Ana: Do you feel safe? 2 hr Ed Rojas 1
Bars 17 hr Wondering 1
Demolition of Sunkist site marks the end of an era (Apr '10) Sat Ginger Hotard 20
Gas for under $3 arrives at Buena park station (Oct '08) Sat juga 17
Disney keeps star despite nude pics (Sep '07) Feb 26 lela 172
Review: Utopia Management Feb 22 caitlinschnapp 1
Dog park size, baseball fields limited by forme... Feb 3 Scoop Up Poop 1

Orange News Video

Orange Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orange People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:25 pm PST