when

Sikeston, MO

#1 Mar 14, 2012
When's the dollar general opening in Oran?
guest

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#2 Mar 14, 2012
when wrote:
When's the dollar general opening in Oran?
less than 2 weeks is what i've been told
when

Sikeston, MO

#3 Mar 14, 2012
Thanks
YAY

Jackson, MO

#4 Mar 19, 2012
when wrote:
Thanks
This Wednesday
Thank You Dollar General

Wentzville, MO

#5 Mar 19, 2012
Thanks for coming, we can now buy our sodas and chips cheap, we can buy fresh bread and non spoiled milk without leaving town. We won't have to go to Chaffee or Benton to go to the dollar store. Glad you are here, can't wait for you to open.
Fan

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Mar 26, 2012
Thank You Dollar General wrote:
Thanks for coming, we can now buy our sodas and chips cheap, we can buy fresh bread and non spoiled milk without leaving town. We won't have to go to Chaffee or Benton to go to the dollar store. Glad you are here, can't wait for you to open.
Amen. If Dollar General had fresh produce and meat, I'd shop there exclusively. As it is, competition is good for this town! Davids is too high, the produce is always gross and the dairy is always warm.
ask about it

Wentzville, MO

#7 Mar 26, 2012
Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen. If Dollar General had fresh produce and meat, I'd shop there exclusively. As it is, competition is good for this town! Davids is too high, the produce is always gross and the dairy is always warm.
They also have Dollar General Markets, they have produce, I'm not sure about the meats. I like going to the store getting 1/2 gallon of milk that's expire date is not the next day, also like picking up a fresh loaf of bread and not paying over 2 dollars for it. Thank you Dollar General, I'll be stopping in all the time.
Johnathan Archie

Bloomfield, MO

#8 Mar 26, 2012
I just thought that it would be funny if someone close to the store put a sign up to mock the guy Going into Sikeston, It could Say something Like, This Metal Building Is A welcome to our community!I actually LMAO everyday when I pass those signs, Im Like," Hey get over it allready!"
always

Wentzville, MO

#9 Mar 27, 2012
Johnathan Archie wrote:
I just thought that it would be funny if someone close to the store put a sign up to mock the guy Going into Sikeston, It could Say something Like, This Metal Building Is A welcome to our community!I actually LMAO everyday when I pass those signs, Im Like," Hey get over it allready!"
I have not seen it with my own eyes yet, but a friend said the idiot removed his signs. I honk and wave each time I pass that dollar store, I also stop in when I can. I'm also going to this one about once a day, so far.LOL
Guest

Dexter, MO

#10 Aug 7, 2012
Gotta love people but one here in Oran is great it is very clean and the staff are always very friendly. Sad to hear about so many kids stealing though.
scott

Euless, TX

#11 Aug 12, 2012
I. Got snatch fever
what is that

United States

#12 Aug 12, 2012
scott wrote:
I. Got snatch fever
What's that got to do with the dollar store
champ

United States

#13 Aug 19, 2012
I would like to go out with cammie she is so sweet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottest Guy IN Town (Nov '08) 3 hr The judge 201
Sara Bailey messing with husbands 3 hr MadSista 1
Trader Jacks (Oct '13) Fri nun ya 25
Dollar General Fri Eagle 5
darla brannon? Dec 18 realname 12
Chaffee Football: Going Forward Dec 18 RedDevilFootball 15
Debate: Gay Marriage - Oran, MO (Aug '10) Dec 17 horselover53 46
Oran Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oran People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oran News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oran

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:54 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:54PM
Previewing Giants vs. Rams
Bleacher Report 8:44 PM
Complete Week 16 Preview for New York
Bleacher Report 4:32 AM
Chiefs' Week 16 Preview vs. Steelers
Bleacher Report10:58 AM
Polamalu (Knee) Likely to Sit Sunday
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015