Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Merry Christmas”

Since: Jan 11

Happy New Year

#64118 Sep 5, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see you drag your dumb ass onto the open turf of a stadium during a thunder storm, that is predicted for the area.
Should you ever decide to do so, let us know, I bet there are a few people on here that would but a ticket.
Front row, center. I love a good barbeque.

“Merry Christmas”

Happy New Year

#64119 Sep 5, 2012
Dems enjoy slavery wrote:
It's getting deep. Bill Clinton is speaking. What a record this ex-President has. The only president to ever be impeached over a BJ. This must be prostitute night. We have a tramp who is then followed by a whoremonger. Isn't the Democrat party wonderful?
Sounds like your family reunion rather than the DNC convention.

But I agree the Democrats are pretty wonderful.
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#64120 Sep 5, 2012
BILL KILLED!!!!!

Facts matter...Bill proves tonight that facts will indeed decide this election.

All the Republican falsehoods were effectively destroyed tonight.

The Obama margin of victory just widened!!

“Merry Christmas”

Happy New Year

#64121 Sep 5, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, we all have access to anything we want to know. If you want to know their plans, look it up. I don't have time to explain anything to you. I don't care if you think I have a weak mind or a weak comeback. Apparently, we have a difference of opinion and the only comeback you have is a put-down. Now who has the weak mind? Did you listen to Romney and Ryans' speeches? Nobody can explain exactly every little thing they will do in 40 min. Wiseup!
Maybe you should tune in to Fox News and get some real facts!!
CHEERS!
Let me explain what Norton is saying.

Norton: I have no idea what the Romney/Ryan plan is anymore than they do. I don't care, I just go with what I am fed by the conservative media.

Norton: I am just making a lame ass response with no substance and plenty of hypocrisy while I put you down by crying about your putting me down.

Norton: I didn't get no edumacation passd da 3rd grade.

Norton, you don't have to be all that wise when dealing with an idiot like you.
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#64123 Sep 5, 2012
That was frickin awesome, It was great to hear someone speak honestly for a change.

Bill brought it!!!!!!!!!!
OBAMA 2012!!!!!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#64124 Sep 5, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Front row, center. I love a good barbeque.
That's what im talking about,,,,,,,,,,

ROFLMAO
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#64125 Sep 5, 2012
It's getting deep. Bill Clinton is speaking. What a record this ex-President has. The only president to ever be impeached over a BJ. This must be prostitute night. We have a tramp who is then followed by a whoremonger. Isn't the Democrat party wonderful?
Wow!!

Even FOX is speechless!

They're like the school bully that just got b*tched slapped across the cafeteria! Its like "which way do we go, which way do we go?

“Merry Christmas”

Happy New Year

#64126 Sep 5, 2012
You are IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you calling an idiot smithville?
Are you not watching any of the convention yet?
You man sound to be an idiot!
Don't pay any attention to this moron from Smithville. He is a broken down hack that has had his ass kicked up one side and down the other. This moron, posted his identity on here and is now mad because everyone noticed. He is pretending he didn't, but an idiot like that can't hide real well.

Numerous posts made by this guy and others have stated he is a pedophile and that he beat his ex wife. I saw some posts about a restraining order against him. If you beat him too much. He will threaten you.

Don't pay any attention to him. He was brain damaged at birth because his birth mommy threw him in a dumpster.
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS

Smithville, MO

#64127 Sep 5, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
SWAMP DONKEY, The TV ratings and I, both say you are full of malarkey.
Read it and weep punk.
The Nielsen Co. said about 26.2 million people watched the opening night of the Democratic National Convention on Tuesday in Charlotte, N.C
Last week, Nielsen said 22.3 million watched the first night of the Republican National Convention in Tampa, Fla.
Fox News Channel had the smallest audience of the three cable news and three broadcast networks, with 2.4 million viewers.
The left-leaning MSNBC had 4.1 million viewers on Monday, up sharply from the 1.5 million viewers who watched the network cover the first night of the GOP. It’s also nearly twice the audience MSNBC had four years ago, when the network was less partisan.
CNN seeks to be nonpartisan, but it also is more popular with Democrats. Its Tuesday audience of 3.89 million more than doubled CNN’s coverage of opening night in Tampa last week (1.5 million).
I can make up numbers to. On top of that, what does TV ratings have to do with not being able to fill a stadium? Thats like comparing the attendence at a Houston Astro game to how many watched the New York Yankees on any given night.

You can make up all you want, simple fact is Obama is going to lose, the Democrats look like a bunch of bumbling idiots who can't even agree on their own platform, and the sooner you accept it the less the sting will be on Nov 6th.
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#64128 Sep 5, 2012
I love this man. He explains things so well even Republicans could understand it.

The way Bill laid it all out...now all the Democrats have to do is remember what he said...and YES WE ARE BETTER OFF!

OBAMA IS GOING TO WIN...Better get used to it!!!!
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS

Smithville, MO

#64129 Sep 5, 2012
I missed seeing Bill. Had to take a Libturd and wipe my Democrat. Had some spicy Mexican tonight.

Caught a few minutes on a replay. You could see Bill choking back the bile when he had to praise Obama. Would love to be a fly on the wall in his voting booth so I could see Bill vote for Mitt. LOL!!
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#64130 Sep 5, 2012
Muslim Dictator Odumbo wrote:
Fascinating!!
http://www.mcnaughtonart.com/artwork/view_zoo...
Obamanation (One Painting That Says It All)
I chose to use an undisclosed studio so I could paint privately, without interruption, to focus on the task of embedding in a single painting all the subtle, mindless, radical and dangerous atrocities of the Obama administration.
I am just one person, a citizen of this country using my first amendment rights to speak out through my art. This is my declaration that we have never had a president do more to harm our country than Barack Obama.
To those who scoff or wish to trivialize this painting, I challenge you… I DARE YOU… study the links of the various symbols and metaphors that you see. There are over 60 in the painting. No person can analyze this image and learn about these facts and still, in good conscience, vote for Obama in 2012.
I do not hate Obama, but I hate the fact that I had to paint this picture. Has the painting gone too far? I knew when I did this that most Obama supporters would reject what I have done. But as a Conservative, I’m fed up with the corruption in Washington. And I’m sick of the political correctness that has derailed our country!
My art is an expression of the times in which I live and people will know how Jon McNaughton felt about being alive in America in 2012.
Take the Challenge! If you still choose Obama, congratulations…you’re a part of the Obamanation.
Arithmetic!..... TeaPublicans can't Add ..... Because they have ADD!
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#64131 Sep 5, 2012
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
I can make up numbers to. On top of that, what does TV ratings have to do with not being able to fill a stadium? Thats like comparing the attendence at a Houston Astro game to how many watched the New York Yankees on any given night.
You can make up all you want, simple fact is Obama is going to lose, the Democrats look like a bunch of bumbling idiots who can't even agree on their own platform, and the sooner you accept it the less the sting will be on Nov 6th.
yes SHITville Trailer Lake Dweller but you got beat by Honey BooBoo in the ratings...
boohoo boohoo... Bitch!!!!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#64132 Sep 5, 2012
GOPs BAIN in theASS wrote:
<quoted text>
I really loved Sister Simone. What an awesome lady..and a TRUE CHRISTIAN
Oh yes, Mr. Atheist, I am sure you know what a true Christian is......NOT!

CHEERS!

“Merry Christmas”

Happy New Year

#64133 Sep 5, 2012
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah. Just more whining and crying from neutered poodle from Smithville.
Muslim Dictator Odumbo

Willow Springs, MO

#64134 Sep 5, 2012
DEMOCRATS ADD GOD BACK TO PLATFORM AFTER BOOING, VOTING THREE TIMES
http://www.lifenews.com/2012/09/05/democrats-...

Billy Bob Clinton, the impeached president that had oral sex in the oval office, oh wait, he did not have sex with that woman, used the word "God". He ended his long winded speech with God Bless America.

Wonder what he would have said if the Demoncraps had not allowed that word? Obama Bless America?

“Merry Christmas”

Happy New Year

#64135 Sep 5, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, Mr. Atheist, I am sure you know what a true Christian is......NOT!
CHEERS!
Boy you really told him Norton. Now step on a crack and break his mother's back.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#64136 Sep 5, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Let me explain what Norton is saying.
Norton: I have no idea what the Romney/Ryan plan is anymore than they do. I don't care, I just go with what I am fed by the conservative media.
Norton: I am just making a lame ass response with no substance and plenty of hypocrisy while I put you down by crying about your putting me down.
Norton: I didn't get no edumacation passd da 3rd grade.
Norton, you don't have to be all that wise when dealing with an idiot like you.
A commedian.......you're not! I can't help your ignorance. Only you can get educated. Sorry!

CHEERS!
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS

Smithville, MO

#64137 Sep 5, 2012
Well I see the LibTURDS are in a full blown meltdown after day 2 of the disaster called the DNC Convention. Watching them freak out and cry like a bunch of sissies is priceless!!

Can't wait to see the temper tantrum they throw when Obama loses.

ROFLMAO!!!

“Merry Christmas”

Happy New Year

#64138 Sep 5, 2012
DAN MORTINSANE REGISTERED IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
I make up facts all the time. On top of that, what does TV ratings have to do with not being able to fill my butt? Thats like comparing the attendence at a Houston Astro game to how many were in my butt last night.
You can post all the facts you want, simple fact is Obama is going to KICK ASS, the Democrats look like a bunch of GODDAMN GENIUSES who can't even agree on which is Dumb and which is Dumber (Romney or Ryan). The sooner I accept it the less the sting will be on rectum.
Yeah that sounds just like I figured.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelley crew nowater 3 hr Tommy 5
best bar 16 hr new guy 1
White Supremacist Pigdogs 16 hr Madea 3
Anyone know Laura Guith/Holland (Oct '08) 23 hr Loco 3
grocery store Fri Melissa 5
Oran PD (Aug '16) Jan 13 John boy 231
Our city Jan 13 John boy 5

Oran Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance