DEMOCRAT IDIOTS

Smithville, MO

#64088 Sep 5, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see you drag your dumb ass onto the open turf of a stadium during a thunder storm, that is predicted for the area.
Should you ever decide to do so, let us know, I bet there are a few people on here that would but a ticket.
You couldn't be wrong on so many levels. There isn't a Libturd on here that could afford a ticket, much less get up enough motivation to leave their parents basement.

Like I said I am willing to go with the storm thing. As you Liberals posted last week when there was a hurricane threat to Tampa and how that meant God didn't want Republicans to win, then God must really not want Obama to win since he is ruining his half filled 75,000 seat acceptence speech.

Simple fact is, they couldn't even bus in enough LibTURDS to fill it even after the scraped the sewers looking for some. Novody cares about seeing Obama anymore except the brain dead Zombies that are too stupid to see how incompetent and how big of a failure he is.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#64089 Sep 5, 2012
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS wrote:
What is going on at the DNC Convention? They had a vote on using "Jeruselam and God" in their platform and there was an eqaul yes and no vote. The idiot democrats can't even agree on their platform and they expect people to believe they can lead the country? LMAO!!!!
Talk about flip floping, first it's in, then it's out, now it's back in??
Democrats have become nothing but a joke in this country.
I'll bet somebody is in trouble over this!:))

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#64090 Sep 5, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell are you rambling about moron? If you got past middle school I would be surprised.
You make claims, it is expected that you would have the decency to back them up with some kind of evidence. You are one major moron. Come on DUMMY, use your head.
How would you ever know the truth? I said I heard it on TV. You might want to tune in once in a while.

Figure it out! I know that will be difficult for you.

CHEERS!
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS

Smithville, MO

#64091 Sep 5, 2012
What a complete JOKE the DNC Convention has turned out to be.

Half their delegates boo a vote.

They have a nobody named Sandra Fluke speaking. You remember her right? The one who cried about having to pay for her $9 a month birth control and thinks the tax payer should foot the bill for her to slut around.

They have avoided the entire topic of the economy and instead are continuing their phony Republican war on women by having Bill "I cheated on hillary several times, was accused of rape, and sued for sexual harrassment" Clinton. This of course was after they honored Ted "I murdered a hooker" Kennedy.

They had to move Obamas speech to avoid the embarassment of a half empty stadium even after they went out begging for people to come and supplying a ride.

What a total joke the DNC Convention has turned out to be.
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS

Smithville, MO

#64092 Sep 5, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
Did you see the vote? At least half of them booed, then when they failed 3 times to get a majority, the speaker just declared it passed. It was comical at best. Tomorrow they will take it back out, then add it back in with commercials, then take it back out when Obama debates, then add it back in when Obama gives his concession speech on Nov 6th.
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS

Smithville, MO

#64093 Sep 5, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you ever know the truth? I said I heard it on TV. You might want to tune in once in a while.
Figure it out! I know that will be difficult for you.
CHEERS!
He will probably think Dan said it. LMAO!!!!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#64094 Sep 5, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>So they have a plan, but you just don't know what it is or you would post it. Or maybe they are keeping it a secret just like Romney's tax returns. Perhaps Ryan will get out his running shoes and personal deliver news of the plan to each every citizen in this country.
This is one of the weakest comebacks I have every gotten from one of the weakest minds on Topix. Almost worse than one of Dan Mortinsane's stupid comebacks.
OK, we all have access to anything we want to know. If you want to know their plans, look it up. I don't have time to explain anything to you. I don't care if you think I have a weak mind or a weak comeback. Apparently, we have a difference of opinion and the only comeback you have is a put-down. Now who has the weak mind? Did you listen to Romney and Ryans' speeches? Nobody can explain exactly every little thing they will do in 40 min. Wiseup!
Maybe you should tune in to Fox News and get some real facts!!

CHEERS!

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#64095 Sep 5, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see you drag your dumb ass onto the open turf of a stadium during a thunder storm, that is predicted for the area.
Should you ever decide to do so, let us know, I bet there are a few people on here that would but a ticket.
Actually, the weather service forecast's near zero chance of severe weather....
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#64096 Sep 5, 2012
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS wrote:
What a complete JOKE the DNC Convention has turned out to be.
Half their delegates boo a vote.
They have a nobody named Sandra Fluke speaking. You remember her right? The one who cried about having to pay for her $9 a month birth control and thinks the tax payer should foot the bill for her to slut around.
They have avoided the entire topic of the economy and instead are continuing their phony Republican war on women by having Bill "I cheated on hillary several times, was accused of rape, and sued for sexual harrassment" Clinton. This of course was after they honored Ted "I murdered a hooker" Kennedy.
They had to move Obamas speech to avoid the embarassment of a half empty stadium even after they went out begging for people to come and supplying a ride.
What a total joke the DNC Convention has turned out to be.
You are absolutely right! Besides, Ms. Fluke, the idiot, wants insurance to pay for gender changes. This is the biggest joke I have ever seen.

CHEERS!
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS

Smithville, MO

#64097 Sep 5, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, we all have access to anything we want to know. If you want to know their plans, look it up. I don't have time to explain anything to you. I don't care if you think I have a weak mind or a weak comeback. Apparently, we have a difference of opinion and the only comeback you have is a put-down. Now who has the weak mind? Did you listen to Romney and Ryans' speeches? Nobody can explain exactly every little thing they will do in 40 min. Wiseup!
Maybe you should tune in to Fox News and get some real facts!!
CHEERS!
Mitt Romney has laid out his plans on his website...
http://www.mittromney.com/

Take a look at Obamas page...
http://www.barackobama.com
Click on "Obamas plan for the economy" There is no plan. It's just a bunch of empty promises, most of which are the same ones he made in 2008.

Obama has no plan. That is why the Liberals on here have ALL ran away like a coward from taking any of us on in a debate about it. They don't know what Obama's plans are because Obama doesn't have any except to spend us into oblivion and make as many people government dependent as possible.
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS

Smithville, MO

#64098 Sep 5, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the weather service forecast's near zero chance of severe weather....
LOL yeah it's a 30% chance which means it ain't gonna do shit. They just couldn't fill the stadium. But these Libturds have to tell themselves something to keep that hope and change going.
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS

Smithville, MO

#64099 Sep 5, 2012
So Sandra Fluke is speaking and crying about what Rush Limbaugh said about her. Apparently no one told her about Bill Maher and his far more vile attacks on Sarah Palin. Did Barack stand up for Sarah? Nope, he took a million dollars from Maher for his campaign.

Do Democrats think we don't see their blatant hypocrisy and lies?
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#64100 Sep 5, 2012
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS wrote:
Flipping through the channels I see the DNC is waiting for that slut Sandra Fluke, who wants the tax payers to pay for her sleeping around, to speak. She will be followed later by Bill Clinton.
I bet Bill is back there tapping that like DanFromSmithville does a 10 year old boy in his van that he lives in down by the river.
Dan don't be so uppity ...that is no different than for you to be waiting for your slut mother to be paroled...sad for you. because she will want her trailer back!
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#64101 Sep 5, 2012
This is great the CEO of Costco is talking now ...you know where Ann buys those Kirkland shirts for Mitt...that no one that works there has ever seen Costco sell!!!!

Ann may like Costco , but it seems that Costco doesn't like Ann...take that Ann you ly'n mormon sister wife slut!!!!

hahahahahahaha!!!!
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS

Smithville, MO

#64102 Sep 5, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely right! Besides, Ms. Fluke, the idiot, wants insurance to pay for gender changes. This is the biggest joke I have ever seen.
CHEERS!
I am laughing so hard right now. Sandra Fluke just gave the most pathetic 5 minute speech I have ever seen. The Democrats really are showing their desperation, their incompetence, and their all around stupidity with this convention.

If I was a Democrat I would be so embarasseed right now.

Here is something I am noticing about the Democrats. Their desire to "defend" groups of people is catching up with them. The 'groups' are having conflicts. The Arabs that are Democrat don't want them supporting Israel and calling Jeruselam it's capital while they claim to be pro Israel at the same time. The anti religeon part doesn't want "God" in their platform and those who do worship God want it in. They can't agree with their own party.

They claim to be the party that will help the poor but the poor are being made homeless in Charlotte by their convention.

It's a total debacle.
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#64103 Sep 5, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
You bet that Ann and Mitt have shit their magic Mormon underware over this...Does Costco sell Mormon Underware???
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS

Smithville, MO

#64104 Sep 5, 2012
Up next, Elizabeth "I'm 1/32 native American so that entitled me to a minority scholorship" Warren. Time to go to the store and find something better to do. May not even watch Bill. I am tired of watching this disaster.
You are IDIOT

Poplar Bluff, MO

#64105 Sep 5, 2012
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
He will probably think Dan said it. LMAO!!!!
Who are you calling an idiot smithville?
Are you not watching any of the convention yet?
You man sound to be an idiot!
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#64106 Sep 5, 2012
By the end of this convention, all the Republican speakers are going to look like zombies, or at best someone half asleep. So far, they have all been incredible. Watching Sister Simone right now and she is great.
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#64109 Sep 5, 2012
Hey Norton

Our preachers can beat their preachers :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cute girl at the new Dollar Tree 2 hr guest 4
watching your belongings 19 hr shanish 1
crazy woman dancing around town Sat lord help 2
Lost my stick of bologna Sat Barry 5
pathetic losers Sat slayer 2
Seperated but not divorced yet (Jan '10) Fri 12345abc 97
what bout this Bentley boys Fri guest 9
Oran Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oran People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?