marzipan

Florissant, MO

#1 Feb 26, 2012
has anyone ever rented on elm street? I hear mixed stuff about the owner and need to know for sure before i get into something i might regret
What rental on Elm.?

Sikeston, MO

#2 Mar 1, 2012
marzipan wrote:
has anyone ever rented on elm street? I hear mixed stuff about the owner and need to know for sure before i get into something i might regret
What house are you referring to?
LOLatU

Dexter, MO

#3 Mar 2, 2012
The one with all the nightmares of course.
What rental on Elm.?

Sikeston, MO

#4 Mar 2, 2012
Where about on Elm?
marzipan

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Mar 23, 2012
[QUOTE who="What rental on Elm.?"]Where about on Elm?[/QUOTE]

I don't know. I am in Bernie, and someone said they know of houses on Elm street in Oran, MO. I work in Cape, seems close. I found a rental in Advance, but it's on busy street. I would like to keep looking.
try it

Wentzville, MO

#6 Mar 27, 2012
I understand Mr. Lawless has rentals in Morley, you might call him. I haven't heard anything bad about Elm St. but don't know if any are for rent. Also you might try asking around in Dutchtown.Also Scott city.
marzipan

United States

#7 Mar 28, 2012
try it wrote:
I understand Mr. Lawless has rentals in Morley, you might call him. I haven't heard anything bad about Elm St. but don't know if any are for rent. Also you might try asking around in Dutchtown.Also Scott city.
Thanks, I will keep looking. Hard to find being out of town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
prayer 1 hr Dick Dauster 62
God 7 hr Guest 126
Brian Frala (Jul '15) 9 hr guest 4
trump is a chump 9 hr guest 85
go hillary 9 hr guest 27
Social security 9 hr guest 15
Wages 9 hr guest 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oran Mortgages