need advise badly. please read.

need advise badly. please read.

Posted in the Oran Forum

United States

#1 Jan 5, 2013
I need an objective, unbiased opinion. If a man is in his 30's and sleeps with girls in their early teens-late 20's, who used to babysit for his family when he was married, is that inappropriate? There are several in this age range who he has or is messing around with. I just need to know if I'm over reacting or not.

United States

#2 Jan 5, 2013
he is a pervert

United States

#3 Jan 5, 2013
That was supposed to be late teens-early twenties. Not the other way around.
justmyopinion

United States

#4 Jan 5, 2013
Well, you have to look at the girls hes sleepin with. Most girls that age dont have morals and will sleep around with anyone. As long as they are 18 and willing, why is it anyones concern?

United States

#5 Jan 5, 2013
That's the point. They're kids basically. They haven't matured enough at that age. You'd think the actual adult would be able to determine right from wrong.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ozark, MO

#6 Jan 5, 2013
guest wrote:
That's the point. They're kids basically. They haven't matured enough at that age. You'd think the actual adult would be able to determine right from wrong.
HEs a guy. He doesn't care. Just as long as he can get a little of the "kitty" that is all he cares about. And yes its def inappropriate.
PETER HEAD

Jackson, MO

#7 Jan 5, 2013
PETER CANT THINK, IT MOVES ON STUPIDITY
sad

Fairfax, VA

#8 Jan 9, 2013
Call the police let them determine if its appropriate or not
idk

Jackson, MO

#9 Jan 17, 2013
It's ok if you are above 18 cause you are legal age. You are adults why does anyone have to worry about it. Look at Hugh Hefner he is rich from sleeping with younger girls.

United States

#10 Jan 20, 2013
If you're basing moral decisions on Hugh Hefners life, you are seriously skewed.
your jealous

Jackson, MO

#11 Jan 20, 2013
if the girls are over 18 and they were not messing around before they were 18 then nothing you can do but set there and keep being jealous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blacks in Chaffee 1 hr Ms C 54
does the parents not care what there kids are d... 4 hr Youvebeenpunked 5
Students that lost their lives (Oct '08) 16 hr Gage 63
Creepy old men Sun Slutslinger 8
Cindy, Debra, and Rick Sun Guest 18
Punk kids need to slow down (Jan '17) Sat really 15
Stealing (Dec '16) Jul 20 Do tell 29

Oran Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance