Chesterfield, MO

#42 May 31, 2009
It doesn't really matter if the parents allowed the kids out or if they snuck out the accident happened, the kids are either hurt or dead and nothing will ever change that. If the parents knew they will live with the guilt from now on, if they didn't they will live with the question of why so instead of bashing them pray for them to have the strength to make it through. I can not even begin to fathom what it would be like to loose a child but this accident did give me the opportunity to talk to my 16 year old again about drinking and driving and recless driving I pray it opened her eyes just sad it had to be at another parents expense. All of these kids will be in our prayers as well as their families
oranian

AOL

#43 May 31, 2009
very well said.
curious

United States

#44 May 31, 2009
was ryan trankler, keith tranklers son? I hear timmy abner is doing well dont know about the rest yet.
creighton kinder

Wentzville, MO

#45 May 31, 2009
im sorry tut and lexi...and too their familys...me and tut were goin to go fishing today..so tomorrow i goin fishin for him...i will always be thinkin of him..
please

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#46 May 31, 2009
any updates on the conditions of the boys?
19fromoran

Saint Louis, MO

#47 May 31, 2009
I feel absolutely terrible over this occurrence, but I really think this is going to change this town. This wasn't an accident, but a terrible incident, it was preventable. Drinking and driving don't mix, and reckless driving just increases the risk of danger. I hate to see it happen this way, it's not fair to these families or these kids. Lives were cut way too short today, and my prayers are with the Todt, Cummins, and Trankler families. Lexi and Austin will always be remembered, and will always be missed.

United States

#48 May 31, 2009
Who was austin parents?`
oran

Louisburg, MO

#49 May 31, 2009
Guest wrote:
Who was austin parents?`
Brian and Crystal Todt,
Econ

Florissant, MO

#50 May 31, 2009
Guest wrote:
Who was austin parents?`
Why does it matter ? I know you are concerned but this crap does not need to be on here. Let it be. These parents, kids, and friends are suffering enough and now is not a time to ask who their parents are. Please people quit writing on here. I know all these kids and their parents and none of them would want this on here. Lets have respect and pray to God that he will help everyone get through this horrible time. I also pray that you people quit writing stupid comments.
Pray, Pray and Pray please!

United States

#51 May 31, 2009
Econ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does it matter ? I know you are concerned but this crap does not need to be on here. Let it be. These parents, kids, and friends are suffering enough and now is not a time to ask who their parents are. Please people quit writing on here. I know all these kids and their parents and none of them would want this on here. Lets have respect and pray to God that he will help everyone get through this horrible time. I also pray that you people quit writing stupid comments.
Pray, Pray and Pray please!
The only reason is my husband works with his dad and we were not sure if it was the same Todt or not. THank you for whoever left the information !

United States

#52 May 31, 2009
oran wrote:
<quoted text>
Brian and Crystal Todt,
Thank you

Coudersport, PA

#53 May 31, 2009
5 boys and 1 very young girl all together at 5:30 am, Brandon was already on another post about some girl that all these other boys had been with, sounds like another repeat. And a 19 year old involved too!!
Fedup

Sikeston, MO

#54 May 31, 2009
guest wrote:
5 boys and 1 very young girl all together at 5:30 am, Brandon was already on another post about some girl that all these other boys had been with, sounds like another repeat. And a 19 year old involved too!!
If you have seen the other post about Brandon then why post what you just did here, This one is for people praying for the friends and family of the ones injured and killed in the wreck thismorning so please get off of this post and place it where it sould be thankyou and have a nice day, and may god forgive you for your stupidity, god bless everyone involved
Unhappy

Florissant, MO

#55 May 31, 2009
guest wrote:
You are absolutely sick for even thinking of that. Two innocent lives were taken and you are bringing up something that didn't even occur. These kids were all good friends and noone will look at it this way. You are SSSIIICCCKKK!
oran

Louisburg, MO

#56 May 31, 2009
guest wrote:
Lets see now, you have never spent a night at friends and then had to be home early (before you start the one girl shit, do u know how many may have been there and left in seperate vehicles?)OR you have never gotten up early and left with friends for the day.... trying to start more shit!!! leave these kids alone.... they were tending to their own business...not yours.....
Sadness

Sikeston, MO

#57 May 31, 2009
guest wrote:
It is very sad that you would even write this. It is very disrespectful to say about the girl involved, it is also very disrespectful to everyone involved in this situation. You are trying to stir trouble where there is none to be had. You obviously know nothing about Brandon or the other situation. Just like you have no heart about this situation. I never wish ill will on anyone but you have me very close.

To others that read the above post do not let it upset you, do not give them the satisfaction of letting them get to you.
oran

Louisburg, MO

#58 May 31, 2009
Sadness wrote:
<quoted text>
It is very sad that you would even write this. It is very disrespectful to say about the girl involved, it is also very disrespectful to everyone involved in this situation. You are trying to stir trouble where there is none to be had. You obviously know nothing about Brandon or the other situation. Just like you have no heart about this situation. I never wish ill will on anyone but you have me very close.
To others that read the above post do not let it upset you, do not give them the satisfaction of letting them get to you.
very good....not worth trying to educate them on manners....to all the grieving/injured families GOD be with you

Coudersport, PA

#59 May 31, 2009
Fedup wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have seen the other post about Brandon then why post what you just did here, This one is for people praying for the friends and family of the ones injured and killed in the wreck thismorning so please get off of this post and place it where it sould be thankyou and have a nice day, and may god forgive you for your stupidity, god bless everyone involved
same kid dipshit. first thread about him and another girl and how he was gonna kick someones ass now this happens to him. hmmm yall grow them up right there in Oran dontcha. Whos running that town the kids???? Drinkn, driving, stayn out all night!!
ooooo

Saint Louis, MO

#60 May 31, 2009
everyone is human and just because some people made one mistake dont mean that there bad people and you need to keep your ******* name out of there mouth i will report this page if anything is said bad again. thats for everyone.
Sadness

Sikeston, MO

#61 May 31, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text>same kid dipshit. first thread about him and another girl and how he was gonna kick someones ass now this happens to him. hmmm yall grow them up right there in Oran dontcha. Whos running that town the kids???? Drinkn, driving, stayn out all night!!
You know Karma does exist. Treat others how you want to be treated. I have a feeling your fixing to have a bit of bad luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Malori Scheffer 6 hr guest 4
Evil whites 7 hr Slayin it 7
Depot Deli 8 hr guest 7
Hello 9 hr guest 4
bad Sun little jesus 1
jamey courtney? Sun interested 1
Join ILLUMINATI Society in Delta state cal_0814... Sun Dr Chinedu 1
Oran Dating
Find my Match

Oran Jobs