praying

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2009

a horrible tragedy...praying for the families of Austin and Lexi.. as well as the rest who were involved
prayer

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2009

Keeping the families in my thoughts and prayers as well as the three at the hospital and their families. :(
just wondering

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2009

Just wondering what happened. We haven't heard anything.
Trish Klipfel

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2009

My prayers are with all the families.
prayers go out Cindy Eye

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2009

My prayers are with all of the families. Who was the parents? And where did it happen at? I grew up in Oran and remember alot of the people there.
Well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2009

Judged:

so obviously i'm not there and idk exactly what happened but what i heard is that brandon P. ryan trankler, Lexi austin and some other guy were out driving and supposedly drinkin-don't quote me on that cuz idk cuz like i said i wasn't there- and they were all in ryans truck and wrecked from goin to fast and then lexi and austin died and then Ryan was airvacced.
just wondering

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2009

Really sad. My thoughts and prayers go out to the families.
prayer

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2009

The accident is listed on the Missouri Hwy patrol website it lists whom and what happened. Pray for them. And their familys.
wow

Coudersport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2009

Judged:

What in the hell is a 14 year old doing in the car with all these kids anyway especially at 5:30 a.m. Do you parents in Oran not give a damn about your kids or what? This accident is just horrible but I just still dont understand how these kids were all out at this time in the morning!!!
Brandy Minner

Joplin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2009

Judged:

wow wrote:
What in the hell is a 14 year old doing in the car with all these kids anyway especially at 5:30 a.m. Do you parents in Oran not give a damn about your kids or what? This accident is just horrible but I just still dont understand how these kids were all out at this time in the morning!!!
Did you seriously just put that? In a time of mourning for everyone in Oran, and this is what you put.

I am so sorry for everyone involved and I will be praying.
Econ

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2009

Judged:

wow wrote:
okay you didn't have to say this. The person who started this should not have because people like you have to sit and judge. I am sickened that you would even say such a thing. Thats all I have to say. "People let keep sending these topix people e-mails so they can get this taken off"
love this town

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2009

now is a little late to be judging the familys,
this is a horrible tragedy affecting many familys
young kids feel like nothing will ever harm them
rember what is was like to be so young,this town has suffered a great loss and is just now finding out about it. please just pray for all involved, the mom and dads, grandparents and brothers and sisters,friends and the kids still in the hospital, you don't know how they are feeling right now reach out in love not hate and judgement.
i think

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2009

Judged:

It is a little harsh to be saying that these parents didn't give a damn about their kids. Two very young people just died and their parents are grieving. It takes someone without a heart to get on here and start bashing parents who have just lost a child. Don't judge unless you have the facts. Just pray that these families get through this.
Community Member

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2009

Judged:

For all of the posters judging and criticizing the family members, and victims of the accident, please show a little decency. These families have suffered severe emotional damage in the past several hours. Instead of questioning on whether or not these teenagers should be out and about at 5:30 in the morning or not, we should be sympathizing with the families! They all need the support and strength of a community that loves their children so.
Community Member

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2009

Judged:

Well wrote:
so obviously i'm not there and idk exactly what happened but what i heard is that brandon P. ryan trankler, Lexi austin and some other guy were out driving and supposedly drinkin-don't quote me on that cuz idk cuz like i said i wasn't there- and they were all in ryans truck and wrecked from goin to fast and then lexi and austin died and then Ryan was airvacced.
I take it you are one of those in Panama. I have heard that they were coming home from camping traveling at high speeds down a gravel road. Ryan was airvacced to St. Francis where the rest were driven to. The accident was very severe.
prayer

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2009

Judged:

wow wrote:
Now is not the time to judge or ask why now is the time to pray for those involved. Can we try to keep this thread as a support thread full of love and kindness. That is what these people need right now.
Well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2009

Community Member wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you are one of those in Panama. I have heard that they were coming home from camping traveling at high speeds down a gravel road. Ryan was airvacced to St. Francis where the rest were driven to. The accident was very severe.
well i lived there in oran..Chelsea, and i had just heard about it on Facebook and asked what happened and that's what i was told. i have had a lot more news from several ppl now and it is very sad.
I hope this will open a lot of teens up and not drink and drive. Not just in Oran either.
concerned

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2009

Judged:

I agree with WELL, I too hope this opens the eyes of our teens up. I have a child in this age group. Oran is a very WET Catholic town. Our kids see their parents yuking it up and having a good ol'time with a beer in their hands at nearly every function they have...weddings, gatherings, you name it. They think it looks cool and is ok. If you have kids, you should not drink in front of them. Lead by example. I feel awful for these kids and their parents. The loss they must feel. I cannot imagine. Our thoughts and prayers are with them, and hope that their loss is not in vain...they have taught us all a horrible, hard lesson. God bless.
Tyler Shy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2009

who was driving?
Well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2009

Tyler Shy wrote:
who was driving?
Ryan Trankler

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of274
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Oran Forum right now

Search the Oran Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 18 min Juan Valdez 95,395
Druggies in morley (Sep '10) 54 min Really 34
Oran area man in custody for crimes against a c... 1 hr Really 11
Kelso woman that have no respect for others mar... (Oct '08) 2 hr sam 74
Josh Baker finallllllllyyyyy got busted! 2 hr aww 6
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 4 hr chico 10,206
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 6 hr Canopy 267
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oran Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oran People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE