flossy

Andalusia, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2008

if u c and yall the police for a fight between you and your husband even if the women has marks and blood all over her and the husband has nothing they will take u both to jail because they are friends with your husband. drug arrests are there favorites because they keep half of what find! i hate the city of opp pd cause they are as crooked as they come! they also sleep around with the young girls when they have a wife at home and try to lie about it when you have the proof! they think they can get away with anything!!
sunshine

Andalusia, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2008

flossy wrote:
if u call the police for a fight between you and your husband even if the women has marks and blood all over her and the husband has nothing they will take u both to jail because they are friends with your husband. drug arrests are there favorites because they keep half of what find! i hate the city of opp pd cause they are as crooked as they come! they also sleep around with the young girls when they have a wife at home and try to lie about it when you have the proof! they think they can get away with anything!!
i do beliave this cause i know a opp cop that was sleeping with one of my friends and lied about to save his own but! and i also know from the experince that the fights from husband and wife that they will take u both even though u didn't do anything!
i wonder who

Andalusia, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2008

sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>i do beliave this cause i know a opp cop that was sleeping with one of my friends and lied about to save his own but! and i also know from the experince that the fights from husband and wife that they will take u both even though u didn't do anything!
amen amen amen! the badge makes all the damn cops a robo cop! behind closed doors they r the same as some people that have there fun drink drive do things that r illegal but come robo day they r billy joe bad ass!!!! don't do no wrong. being a cop you uphold ur professional badge dont be one of us on ur days off and on the days at work arrest us for the things u did yesterday!!!!!!! yall are nothing but a bunch of crack heads
Opp-iniated

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2008

One night I was working and my girlfriend came to my work to see me and that ball headed young cop keith wise followed her all the way to where I worked, stayed in the parking lot while she was there staring at her, and crept behind her while she drove home. She's not exacly what you would call on the wrong side of the law, but she is fine. I guess he was trying to get him a piece. I was so pissed, but what could I do, call the police?
sick of being sick

Opp, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

u go to the hospital for relief and u leave with grief because to the doctors everyone thats sick is a addit what happen to caring iguess it retired with lee gunnels and spurllens
Scatt Simple

Kingston, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2010

In any given crowd there is a percentage of a-holes, lets say 10%. In the OPP forces this applies as well, but would seem to be more of the 90% range. Good work a-holes! Hopefully you can hide it from your family as well as you do the public, that way you can pretend you are less of an a-hole than you actually are.
GETALIFE

Many, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

everybody is crooked
Suzanne

Jacksons Gap, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Let me just say this. If there are any crooked cops in the city of Opp, Alabma, it's the chief of police...Nicki Carnley.

Never ever forget the these people put their lives on the line for the citizens of Opp each and every time they step into their uniform. Walking into ever changing situations and not knowing if the will come home at the end of their shift.

Unless you would like to fill their shoes....keep your damn mouth closed.
Toon

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

Opp-iniated wrote:
One night I was working and my girlfriend came to my work to see me and that ball headed young cop keith wise followed her all the way to where I worked, stayed in the parking lot while she was there staring at her, and crept behind her while she drove home. She's not exacly what you would call on the wrong side of the law, but she is fine. I guess he was trying to get him a piece. I was so pissed, but what could I do, call the police?
call on a harassment complaint!! Trust me. I know what I'm taking about. I hv a badge!!! Some cops suck!!!
Oppiniated

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Toon wrote:
<quoted text> call on a harassment complaint!! Trust me. I know what I'm taking about. I hv a badge!!! Some cops suck!!!
It's ok now, I did one better, grew up and moved out of Opp! The cops in Florida have real problems to attend to and don't have time to stalk underage girls.
D King

Opp, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

I think if the cops in Opp had a leader that was worth calling himself that things might be a little different. There are never good followers without good leaders. The police are servers to the community and that is what they should do. You have to earn respect the same as giving respect. A quote from Dr. Seuss: Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. This city needs new leaders. Give someone else a chance to put things in prospective. Then maybe Opp will have a chance and no one will want to move away or hang their head in shame.
alias

Enterprise, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

what about the judges so crooked don't deserve to wear a robe
Leo

Saint Catharines, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

flossy wrote:
if u c and yall the police for a fight between you and your husband even if the women has marks and blood all over her and the husband has nothing they will take u both to jail because they are friends with your husband. drug arrests are there favorites because they keep half of what find! i hate the city of opp pd cause they are as crooked as they come! they also sleep around with the young girls when they have a wife at home and try to lie about it when you have the proof! they think they can get away with anything!!
You are a jilted, uneducated idiot. Learn how to spell. Perhaps some facts to back up your accusations would help me take you more seriously.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Opp Discussions

Search the Opp Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) Sun Give me a break 203
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 23 Give Him a Brain 84
AL Who do you support for Governor in Alabama in 2... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Rep 704
AL Recent tornado outbreak in South may set new re... (Apr '11) Jun '14 ThomasA 416
Bruce Foley (May '08) Jun '14 Daughters Friend 18
Cops: On-duty bus driver ferried $3M in drugs Apr '14 Evilgelicalling 1
Late Bibb educator to be honored at Fire Preven... Mar '14 OPP 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Opp Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••