Samantha

Opelousas, LA

#1 Jan 5, 2013
Has anyone else had to deal with Nick that owns Quality Collision and Frame on the Washington Hwy. A number of people have brought their cars for repairs there and they have gone unrepaired for months on end. No one ever answers the business phone there and majority of time no one is there working and when you finally see someone there in late afternoon we have seen them drinking. One person has had there car a year and he was paid for the job and the work was never done. Please let everyone know NOT TO BRING THEIR CAR THERE FOR ANY TYPE OF REPAIRS HE WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NO DO THE WORK. Sheriff's dept. told us they have had numerous calls on this very situation.
mirror

Breaux Bridge, LA

#2 Jan 7, 2013
I tried topurchase a mirror from him. I had to pay cash up front, then got the run around for 3 weeks about they didnt have it yet. I would NEVER recommend him to anyone!!!
What About

Opelousas, LA

#3 Jan 9, 2013
Mac Estilette? Is he good?
its a shame

Opelousas, LA

#4 Feb 25, 2013
nick is very unprofessional i advise yall tonot bring ur cars their.. u will get da run around aftr u pay him. he doesn't answer ur phone calls even tho he has ur vehicle...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opelousas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who will win for Chief of Police in Ville Platt... 21 hr sickandtired 17
forum Thu voter id 2
wanna fuckaround (Jun '13) Thu Drew74 11
who is Nancy brown?? Thu plzdntstalkme 1
Do you approve of Roger Boudreaux as Mayor? Oct 22 Church Point RESI... 2
Opelousas Massacre Occurred On This Date In 186... Oct 21 Cooper 1
city mayor Oct 21 Truth 3
Opelousas Dating
Find my Match

Opelousas Jobs