Police beat

There are 9 comments on the Daily World story from Aug 12, 2010, titled Police beat. In it, Daily World reports that:

St. Landry Parish - The St. Landry Parish Sheriff's office reported booking the following people: n David Lance Casse, 26, 817 Forrest St., Melville, second-degree battery.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily World.

southern justice

Little Rock, AR

#1 Aug 12, 2010
When will they arrest john mckeel for possesion of stolen property?
da po lice

United States

#2 Aug 12, 2010
when they arrest mary for medicaid fraud. they can be cell mates
southern justice

Little Rock, AR

#3 Aug 12, 2010
da po lice wrote:
Lol... if only it were a perfect world. in this day in age only average citezens pay for thier wrong doing. people like mckeel think they are above the law. the feds are investagating him so we should be free of his antics pretty soon.
da po lice

United States

#4 Aug 13, 2010
southern justice wrote:
<quoted text> Lol... if only it were a perfect world. in this day in age only average citezens pay for thier wrong doing. people like mckeel think they are above the law. the feds are investagating him so we should be free of his antics pretty soon.
They can investigate all they want. Nothing will come of it....guaranteed. I think someone there has naked pictures of someone in authority or something. The drug dealing, money loaning, food stamp selling, pill selling, government fraud will continue. Only consolation is that I don't have to watch anymore...
Anyone interested in moving there?
yovya

United States

#5 Aug 13, 2010
da po lice wrote:
don't be a hater, be a cell mate..........
MY HOPE

United States

#6 Aug 18, 2010
Well my hope is that something WILL come of any investigation that might be on going, because too many, have gotten away with too much, for too long and it's time that Melville stop being the talk of all the other towns and rising up out of the ashes.
Trash has run this town for too long and that's why everyone talks about it like it's trash, so citizens step up and take back the streets, town and dignity on October 2, 2010.
We can do it if we stand atrong, stand faithful and stand together.
~Pam Cannatella for Mayor~

~Ed Triplette for Chief~
and
~Candy Gerace for School Board~
KNOW GOOD

Lafayette, TN

#7 Jan 22, 2011
Corey Newberry told lies about D.T Mcalls and Kelly had to take the fall.
nosey

Batchelor, LA

#8 Jan 25, 2011
did they arrest andy losavio last night?
heard he went start a fight at a fire meeting. any info?
nosey

Batchelor, LA

#10 Jan 26, 2011
Thanks. I guess erverybody is tired of all this stuff. I know I am. I glad that we do have a dept, no matter how good or bad it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opelousas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who will be next police chief 23 hr yearight 7
Brad Higginbotham (Jan '14) Fri Oneday 18
Danielle @ First Student Jul 21 what about the baby 4
Guillory nuts Jul 19 GodDontSleep 2
Garage sale Saturday Jul 15 Flash_62 3
Mariyah And Amanda (Apr '13) Jul 13 yes 25
Does anyone remember Sonny (Elrick) and Berchma... Jul 11 Berchman Kent Mel... 1

Opelousas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Opelousas Mortgages