Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

emails wrote:
<quoted text>
I just can't stop laughing....lol, lol, lol!!!!
Fox News is ranked first, where?????
Fox News' head just got his contract extended and is changing the format...you know, more to the middle. They now LIKE gay people and immigrants!!!! lol, lol, lol. Didn't you get the memo?
The Trojan Horse approach. Lie Lie Lie to the people to get their vote then treat them like they are Chinese low wage workers!!!!
You people have NO CLUE!!!!!
There is one thing I've learned from reading your posts...you can't fix stupid.
Adios, idiota!
emails

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Libtard wrote:
<quoted text>
Adios, idiota!
The first step to healing is admitting. Hope you get help! lol, lol, lol!!!

The truth shall set you free!!

Peace be with you.
Dearleader

Sunset, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Mr. Ailes is widely credited with the financial and cultural success of Fox News, the highest-rated cable news channel and a megaphone for conservative commentators like Bill O’Reilly and Sean Hannity. The channel now rivals the broadcast networks during some big news events.
Dearleader

Sunset, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Libtard wrote:
<quoted text>
Adios, idiota!
Lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol.
emails

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Dearleader wrote:
Mr. Ailes is widely credited with the financial and cultural success of Fox News, the highest-rated cable news channel and a megaphone for conservative commentators like Bill O’Reilly and Sean Hannity. The channel now rivals the broadcast networks during some big news events.
That is OLD news.

Current news is that they are now high on "gays" and "illegal immigrants"; booted out Sarah Palin. I guess he doesn't find her "hot" anymore!

Didn't you hear, O'Reilly doesn't care about "gay marriage" one way or the other.

Again, turn off Fox News to get the REAL STORY/TRUTH.

Peace be with you!!!!
Dearleader

Sunset, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

emails wrote:
<quoted text>
That is OLD news.
Current news is that they are now high on "gays" and "illegal immigrants"; booted out Sarah Palin. I guess he doesn't find her "hot" anymore!
Didn't you hear, O'Reilly doesn't care about "gay marriage" one way or the other.
Again, turn off Fox News to get the REAL STORY/TRUTH.
Peace be with you!!!!
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/03/28/c...
It's Easter Sunday so I won't tell you what I really think about your mindless postings! I know huffpo is your bible but you may want to broaden your horizons.
huffhoe

Sunset, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Dearleader wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Easter Sunday so I won't tell you what I really think about your mindless postings! I know huffpo is your bible but you may want to broaden your horizons.
Ha,Ha,Ha! ROFLMFAO
emails

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Dearleader wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so stupidly kind, but I would rather stick with the truth.

Don't want someone telling me what the truth is; one sided!

Seems like you have become accustomed to following a master though. You need to start changing your tune; like alot of Repubs have lately.

Come to the light of truth!

Have a safe and peacefilled Easter!
NOTsoFUNNYasHELL

Sunset, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Sigh, I leave for a few days and this is what I come back to. Our very own lib troll trying to deflect the real story. Disgusting!
NOTsoFUNNYasHELL

Sunset, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

emails wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so stupidly kind, but I would rather stick with the truth.
Don't want someone telling me what the truth is; one sided!
Seems like you have become accustomed to following a master though. You need to start changing your tune; like alot of Repubs have lately.
Come to the light of truth!
Have a safe and peacefilled Easter!
I followed the link and Dearleader is right.
The only TRUTHS that you believe are the ones that agree with your narrow minded agenda.
emails

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Blah, Blah, Blah.

I don't even think you guys understand what the Repubs in Congress really want to do.

All of your posts have to do with cutting welfare for the poor (47% takers as Romney says).

Keep in mind who the 47% takers are:
Sr. Citizens (retired on Medicare,Medicaid and SS)
Working Poor who don't make enough to pay to live.
Disabled men (usually this would be wounded vets)
Unmarried women with kids (largest %)
A few cheaters (turn them in).

What Paul Ryan and other Repubs in Congress is going after Medicare and SS. They want to do away with them. Again, I don't see Paul Ryan (or any other member of Congress) denouncing their TAXPAYER PAID healthcare and retirement, do you?????????? Why doesn't Paul Ryan give that up?

Doesn't anyone realize that the three largest parts of the budget are DEFENSE, SS and MEDICARE. Paul Ryan and friends want to cut SS and Med. and INCREASE DEFENSE, why? HUGE PROFITS for the people who put and keep them in Congress! Turning Medicare over to For Profit will create HUGE PROFITS for his friends, not give you better care. Want proof, look at what you now have; ever increasing premiums and you are afraid to go to the Dr.). Turning SS over to WallStreet without regulation would mean you stand a good chance of NOT having a retirement when you will need it.

Let's be real. If you would turn off Fox News, you would be informed!

As far as the negative comment made by the Dem Rep., there were two Repubs that came back with worse. You are ahead in the negative comment section of our program!
Dearleader

Sunset, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

NOTsoFUNNYasHELL wrote:
Sigh, I leave for a few days and this is what I come back to. Our very own lib troll trying to deflect the real story. Disgusting!
That's what it does best! If you have used topix for any amount of time you'll see that all it can talk about is Fox News. It's an obsession, I tell you.
Plus, it speaks to itself. It refuses to understand that no one on here agrees with the mindless rambling posts it spews out and it won't believe it's own lying eyes. Pathetic, really!
emails

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Dearleader wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what it does best! If you have used topix for any amount of time you'll see that all it can talk about is Fox News. It's an obsession, I tell you.
Plus, it speaks to itself. It refuses to understand that no one on here agrees with the mindless rambling posts it spews out and it won't believe it's own lying eyes. Pathetic, really!
I knew it, you guys have NOTHING to contribute to the thread. Kinda kills you that there were two Repubs that came out with their own racist comments and don't want to resign their positions (can't really call it jobs).

If you don't have anything positive to say, shut up! or something like that.

Have a peacefilled day!
NOTsoFUNNYasHELL

Sunset, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

emails wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it, you guys have NOTHING to contribute to the thread. Kinda kills you that there were two Repubs that came out with their own racist comments and don't want to resign their positions (can't really call it jobs).
If you don't have anything positive to say, shut up! or something like that.
Have a peacefilled day!
You are an imbecile. I'm a registered Democrat. I vote for whomever I think is going to get the job done. I don't watch Fox, Nbc, cbs, etc.
I started this thread because of the racist trash from Ala., Not for your leftwing nutjob, probably unemployed, self. If you don't like other people's opinions, move on and quit playing the schoolyard bully.
emails

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

NOTsoFUNNYasHELL wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an imbecile. I'm a registered Democrat. I vote for whomever I think is going to get the job done. I don't watch Fox, Nbc, cbs, etc.
I started this thread because of the racist trash from Ala., Not for your leftwing nutjob, probably unemployed, self. If you don't like other people's opinions, move on and quit playing the schoolyard bully.
I'm not the bully, sounds more like you are. You sound most like a bitter dried up housewife whose husband is cheating on her; am I close?

There are racist comments from both sides of the isle. Repubs always want Dems to resign; but never want their members to resign. Totally political.

This is America and you can vote for whomever you want (it only counts for ONE vote). Great huh?
Governess

Church Point, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

emails wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as with Fox News, your facts are off. The number of blacks/whites on welfare is about the same.
Just look at high paid black athlethes, actors, musicians, doctors, lawyers, business people, politicians... And the number is growing! Maybe that is what you are MOST afraid of, a flip?
The other thing that is growing is the number of educated white people on welfare and in low wage no benefit jobs. Corporations are saying that American college educated students can't cut it.
As far as other countries, there is less racism there as here (USA south). Would that mean that they follow their religion; judge not?
Do blacks follow their religion in America? Do you love white people? You writings scream hatred, inner and outer. Do you know what blacks in Africa do to other blacks? You are a hater of white people.
NOTsoFUNNYasHELL

Sunset, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

emails wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the bully, sounds more like you are. You sound most like a bitter dried up housewife whose husband is cheating on her; am I close?
There are racist comments from both sides of the isle. Repubs always want Dems to resign; but never want their members to resign. Totally political.
This is America and you can vote for whomever you want (it only counts for ONE vote). Great huh?
Again, you are an imbecile ...hell, you are not worth the energy it takes to type.
NOTsoFUNNYasHELL

Sunset, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Governess wrote:
<quoted text>
Do blacks follow their religion in America? Do you love white people? You writings scream hatred, inner and outer. Do you know what blacks in Africa do to other blacks? You are a hater of white people.
Actually, I don't think she's black. She must be the old dried up housewife (that's what she calls everyone else) that's married to a man that's unemployed. She's a bitter old prune that can't see that, NO ONE agrees with her stupidity. Go back and look at this thread alone...nothing but derision and utter contempt. I thnk she's lonely...
emails

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Governess wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks do follow their religion. Seem more spiritual than whites.

Don't hate anyone.
emails

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

NOTsoFUNNYasHELL wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I don't think she's black. She must be the old dried up housewife (that's what she calls everyone else) that's married to a man that's unemployed. She's a bitter old prune that can't see that, NO ONE agrees with her stupidity. Go back and look at this thread alone...nothing but derision and utter contempt. I thnk she's lonely...
Seems to me that you are really good at dishing it out, but cannot take it, right?

You couldn't be further from the truth.

Not a bully or unhappy housewife; rather happily married retired person. There is no hate in my posts; only facts!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Opelousas Discussions

Search the Opelousas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Arrest Made in Ville Platte Homicide 1 hr coushatta 10
coach stelly for mayor (May '12) 2 hr outsider 20
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 3 hr Not Landrieu 2,698
Hailey Fontenot soileu 10 hr pray about it!! 12
Should Chief Lartigue be voted out ? 18 hr ITS ABOUT TIME 96
Review: Sonya's Donuts & Deli Thu omg 1
NEVER stop at Danny's Tire World! (Apr '13) Jul 30 Woooaaaaa 16
•••
•••
•••
•••

Opelousas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••