Comments
21 - 40 of 55 Comments Last updated Jun 14, 2013
superwoman

New Orleans, LA

#21 Nov 1, 2009
Paul Harvey II wrote:
Prepsucks.....I was waiting for you, the little crybaby punk that you are, to chime in....thanx for joining us....that "kid" you are referring to was a 19 year old MAN.....the USA sends 18 year old MEN(and WOMEN) to Iraq to die...not sure what what your point is son, but based on reading your postings/ramblings I can tell you often have no point......WAR..///ph2
Why Mr. Harvey... you sound a little upset. I will pray for your bitterness to be replaced with joy.

Since: Oct 09

Lafayette, LA

#22 Nov 2, 2009
Superwoman.....i am not upset at all; i know the real facts of this issue that this young man "prepsucks" writes about; his postings are VERY off base and in some instances outright lies; i will not sit by and let him libel my friend; this dude hides behind a keyboard and spits out lies, so i called him out; he is a coward at best....obtw, thanx for the prayers cause i do need them...//ph2
prepsucks

United States

#23 Nov 3, 2009
Paul Harvey II wrote:
Superwoman.....i am not upset at all; i know the real facts of this issue that this young man "prepsucks" writes about; his postings are VERY off base and in some instances outright lies; i will not sit by and let him libel my friend; this dude hides behind a keyboard and spits out lies, so i called him out; he is a coward at best....obtw, thanx for the prayers cause i do need them...//ph2
I am not hiding. I have tried several times to settle my dispute with David, he is the one that will not pay me for my time spent there. I had nothing but good intentions for the school. My own HS coach is a close friend to David and he has even said David was wrong. I know deep down David is a good man, he does do a lot for them kids, but at the same time he trusts the wrong people. He has a great family and good people that work there. The kids there are wonderful. I have a lot of good things to say about him, but the way he handled my situation was wrong. I did nothing wrong, I have facts to prove it, he was so worried about what he heard about me but didn't check the person that went to him initially about my particular situation. The person that started the lies about me needs to check himself and his family before he judged me. The same thing this guy accused me of, his own son(a 2009 Prep Grad.) is doing what I was accused of on school campus. And yes the mobile homes there are on school campus. So, if David wanted to judge me on these accusations, he should check his house parent too. I can guarantee you that if he checked the house parents house there will be quite a few things that David would disapporove of. I won't sit here and act like I am perfect because I am far from it. But for David to not talk to me initially and go about the situation the way he did was wrong. I wish David the best, but I will not help him ever again. I will help kids that go there but that is it. There are kids that are still there that all talk to me still and ask my help to get them a college scholarship. I will try my best to do so. So, I will not talk bad about David anymore, it is not my place, God will judge him and me when the day comes. So to you Paul Harvey II, IDK who you are, but God Bless you, your family, Prep and the Barhams.

Since: Oct 09

Lafayette, LA

#24 Nov 3, 2009
To "prepsucks".....sorr y for my harsh words towards you, thanx for the above comments, and PEACE...//ph2
prepsucks

United States

#25 Nov 3, 2009
Paul Harvey II wrote:
To "prepsucks".....sorr y for my harsh words towards you, thanx for the above comments, and PEACE...//ph2
No problem, but for future reference, before you judge or go off with the mouth, know ALL the facts. All is good, I just hope I will be the last person that gets screwed by him because he is a very good persuader.
the one who knows

United States

#26 Nov 4, 2009
Paul Harvey II wrote:
To the one who knows....... I will pray for you and your family. I hope that your bitterness can be replaced with JOY...God Bless You...Peace///ph2
How can my bitterness be replaced with joy? Every day I'm reminded by the pain that I'm in from the injury. David Barham you should be ashamed of yourself. Your day will come and I wouldn
't want to be in your shoes when it does.

Since: Oct 09

Lafayette, LA

#27 Nov 5, 2009
To the one who knows....your bitterness can only be replaced with joy if you turn this matter over to GOD and let HIM handle it. In my humble opinion, you are holding on to it, and looking in the wrong place (in this case to money) to solve your problems. You should look to GOD for your healing (physical, emotional, financial, spiritual, etc). GOD has waaaaaayyyy more power to wash away your hurt than does David or money......Peace...//ph2
the one who knows

United States

#28 Nov 5, 2009
Paul Harvey II wrote:
To the one who knows....your bitterness can only be replaced with joy if you turn this matter over to GOD and let HIM handle it. In my humble opinion, you are holding on to it, and looking in the wrong place (in this case to money) to solve your problems. You should look to GOD for your healing (physical, emotional, financial, spiritual, etc). GOD has waaaaaayyyy more power to wash away your hurt than does David or money......Peace...//ph2
Paul Harvey 2, I have been praying, thats alot of my pastime know. But the bills keep coming in, and my children are having a hard time understanding why can't they can't get what they want and sports that they want to play I have to tell them no because of no money. Mr. Harvey I was working because we needed the money, I haven't worked since I was injured. So, what would you do if you were in my shoes? Who wants go out and ask for donations? Would you like to give a donation? Or maybe Mr. Barham would give me a donation.
angel of peace

United States

#29 Nov 8, 2009
To The One Who Knows....It's no use wasting your time arguing with Paul Harvey II. He is friends with Mr. Barham and will always support him no matter what. He has NO idea of what your family and been through and he never will. I have learned in life that it's not worth your precious time to deal with hypocritical people and their lack of compassion for those that they hurt. You have a lot of support and prayers coming your way from your family, friends, and others deceived by Mr. Barham. I am a firm believer in "you will reap what you sow"...lets just leave it at that and let the Lord handle the rest.
the one who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul Harvey 2, I have been praying, thats alot of my pastime know. But the bills keep coming in, and my children are having a hard time understanding why can't they can't get what they want and sports that they want to play I have to tell them no because of no money. Mr. Harvey I was working because we needed the money, I haven't worked since I was injured. So, what would you do if you were in my shoes? Who wants go out and ask for donations? Would you like to give a donation? Or maybe Mr. Barham would give me a donation.
Gagirl

Saint Louis, MO

#30 Nov 18, 2009
I'm not surprised by all of this. My husband and I knew him from 1997-2000 at another school he was at in Opelousas. The guy is a jerk and knowing what went on then there is no way he has a christian thought go through his head. I feel sorry for his kids. David has no business at a christian school and his current coaching staff are a bunch of butt kissers. I know for a fact he has dropped the F-bomb during football practice and denied it, wow what a christian man. The only thing David cares about is himself and sports and what he can get out of his players who have gone on to the pros, it is sad that they don't wake up and see what he is doing.
the one who knows

United States

#31 Dec 29, 2009
WOW, David Barham has touched so many peoples lives in a negative way. I was one of those people. I'm sitting back and watching as things happen to him. I wonder how much longer he can keep his so called school open? Everytime I run into his wife at Goodwill she seems to always get in a hurry to leave.lol I wonder why. Oh well, David Barham and Vinnie Bullara, I have forgiven you, but this is something I don't have a choice in forgeting, cause I have to live in pain everyday, thanks to owners of Acadiana Prep 2004. One day it will come back to haunt them. I wouldn't want to be in their shoes.
never give up

United States

#32 Apr 6, 2010
Beware David Barham is looking for a job. I would not want him working for me. Please check him out before you hire him.
gagirl

Chesterfield, MO

#33 Apr 7, 2010
I thought he owned Prep.
knowitall

United States

#34 Apr 27, 2010
barham is going to blinn college in Brenham, TX as a football coach. Taking rufus alexander's cousin Brandon with him biggest crook in the game
smileyface

Lafayette, LA

#35 Aug 18, 2010
i love that this is what "grown ups" do in their spare time. How about get off the internet and be productive instead of sitting here bashing someone? The past is the past and like it has been said so many times, only God can judge you. As for the woman who was "hurt on the job" I don't remember anyone ever being "hurt on the job" and I've gone to Prep my entire life and was there in 04, but even if your story is true.. you might want to just get over it because it's been 6 years and obviously nothing is going to come of it. Like prepsucks said "turn your bitterness into joy" and think about all the things you DO have in life instead of harping on the things that you do not.
Coaching in this league

Baton Rouge, LA

#36 Aug 24, 2010
David is and always has been a joke!!
theonewhoknows

United States

#37 Aug 24, 2010
Well smileyface there were two campuses in case you forgot in 04. Yes easy for you to use those words because you were not affected by David. One day you will learn.
Stand up to him

Opelousas, LA

#39 Feb 7, 2011
The people he was able to take advantage of were good people and really thought he was going to help the school. He ruined many people and families with false hopes and dreams. He is a good roulette player in Kinder too....Check their cameras the day before Hank Williams Jr. concert.
Let Your Light Shine

Opelousas, LA

#40 Mar 1, 2011
It simply amazes me that people are still bashing David Barham. The man has "left the building", so to speak. I am sorry you are still having issues with your injury, One Who Knows, and it's horrible that you are unable to work because of it, but seriously...if you have truly forgiven him, then why do you continuously bash him here and blame him for all the horrible things in your life. God is faithful and just. He will not desert those He loves. He promises to provide for our needs, not necessarily our wants. And He is a just God...and will judge Mr. Barham accordingly on the day he is presented before Him. I think it's time that a lot of people, not just you, got over their grievances and moved on. It's easy to continue to blame someone for all the terrible things that have happened in our lives, but it certainly won't solve any of those problems. May you all find peace.
Elton John

United States

#42 Apr 21, 2011
I want to meet this "headmaster." I might want to write a song about him!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opelousas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Da cat & da rat 30 min electeur 17
the old cockstail (Dec '13) 34 min electeur 62
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr Living Wage 3,054
Jury convicts Ville Platte man of robbing st. L... 3 hr lefty 1
now hiring!!! Aug 25 Woooaaaaa 2
huffington post; ponzi scheme exposed in st.lan... Aug 18 NANCY GRACEFUL 1
Trail rides return larger than ever Aug 12 NoName 18
•••
•••
Opelousas Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Opelousas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Opelousas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Opelousas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Opelousas
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••