First Prev
of 2
Next Last
friend

United States

#21 Feb 9, 2009
He didn't lose a son, it was his nephew, Derek aka "Bush". People need to stop talking shit they don't even know the facts about. CP for ya!
tonyamechesays wrote:
he lost a son?
If he did then this makes all of this even more sad...Please Pray for his family.
Kelly-Nick

Mandeville, LA

#22 Feb 10, 2009
Look I went to school with Derek and that is Dr. Bush's son. "Friend from Ville Platte" at least be from the same town that these people are from before you make comments and please stop hiding behind some screenname!
Distance

Covington, LA

#23 Feb 10, 2009
Derek was Jerome's son. I know this for a fact because I am related to the Bush's.
Kelly-Nick

Mandeville, LA

#24 Feb 10, 2009
Well even if he was Dr. Bush's nephew, people should not feel bad for Dr. Bush. He had a nephew that died from a drug overdose and still decided to conduct illegal drug acitivity!!!! What everyone needs to realize is that we are talking about an well educated person, that knows right from wrong! That was his dad's dental practice that he put a bad name on! Well, I am done on this topic!
Nick
friend

United States

#25 Feb 10, 2009
Good, because obviously you don't know what you are talking about. For your information, I am not from Ville Platte, if you were smart you would know topix picks that, I do not. Anyway I am not trying to say he was right for what he did, but are you perfect??? Doubt that, no one is. I was just trying to say that people come on this site to gossip and talk about people they don't even know all the facts about. It is a very "messy" site. I have no desire to put people down no matter who they are or what they have done, therefore I do not take part in spreading rumors and lies on this site. I was just clearing up rumors that I know were wrong. And by the way Dr. Bush is still in practice, and is still an excellent dentist and I still go to him. He has not put a bad name on his dad's practice, if anything it only looks bad on him. Obviously you don't know the Bush's very well, because his dad had his share of problems too, just as we all do. That's all I wanted to say. By the way check your grammar!
Kelly-Nick wrote:
Well even if he was Dr. Bush's nephew, people should not feel bad for Dr. Bush. He had a nephew that died from a drug overdose and still decided to conduct illegal drug acitivity!!!! What everyone needs to realize is that we are talking about an well educated person, that knows right from wrong! That was his dad's dental practice that he put a bad name on! Well, I am done on this topic!
Nick
Kelly-Nick

Mandeville, LA

#26 Feb 11, 2009
"Friend" that is scared to put their real name on here. You say that this is a "very messy site", but why do you keep coming to it?
Nick Miller from Rayne, now living in Church Point
CP SIS

Mandeville, LA

#27 Feb 11, 2009
friend wrote:
Good, because obviously you don't know what you are talking about. For your information, I am not from Ville Platte, if you were smart you would know topix picks that, I do not. Anyway I am not trying to say he was right for what he did, but are you perfect??? Doubt that, no one is. I was just trying to say that people come on this site to gossip and talk about people they don't even know all the facts about. It is a very "messy" site. I have no desire to put people down no matter who they are or what they have done, therefore I do not take part in spreading rumors and lies on this site. I was just clearing up rumors that I know were wrong. And by the way Dr. Bush is still in practice, and is still an excellent dentist and I still go to him. He has not put a bad name on his dad's practice, if anything it only looks bad on him. Obviously you don't know the Bush's very well, because his dad had his share of problems too, just as we all do. That's all I wanted to say. By the way check your grammar!
<quoted text>
First, Topix does not pick your location. Your location is determined by your ISP. Who's the smart one now? Second, you said, "I have no desire to put people down no matter who they are or what they have done, therefore I do not take part in spreading rumors and lies on this site.", which is exactly what you did when you told Nick to check his grammer. Friend, you could use a grammer lesson yourself.
fulapoop

Mandeville, LA

#28 Feb 11, 2009
friend wrote:
Good, because obviously you don't know what you are talking about. For your information, I am not from Ville Platte, if you were smart you would know topix picks that, I do not. Anyway I am not trying to say he was right for what he did, but are you perfect??? Doubt that, no one is. I was just trying to say that people come on this site to gossip and talk about people they don't even know all the facts about. It is a very "messy" site. I have no desire to put people down no matter who they are or what they have done, therefore I do not take part in spreading rumors and lies on this site. I was just clearing up rumors that I know were wrong. And by the way Dr. Bush is still in practice, and is still an excellent dentist and I still go to him. He has not put a bad name on his dad's practice, if anything it only looks bad on him. Obviously you don't know the Bush's very well, because his dad had his share of problems too, just as we all do. That's all I wanted to say. By the way check your grammar!
<quoted text>
You must not know Jim too well because if you did, you would know he had to give up his liscense.
Distance

Covington, LA

#30 Feb 11, 2009
Jim had to give up his DEA license which is required to write prescriptions. He is still able to see patients he just cannot write prescriptions.
guesswhoshere
#31 Feb 22, 2013
Distance wrote:
Jim had to give up his DEA license which is required to write prescriptions. He is still able to see patients he just cannot write prescriptions.
no thats not right, jim lost his license when he got busted & had to close shop. now~derek was jeromes son, he died, then jerome died
Tina

Pineville, LA

#32 Mar 5, 2013
loved one wrote:
Let's all take a look in the mirror. Before you judge, him what do you see in your reflection? I don't think there is a perfect human in this world. Instead of talking trash about him, why don't we all pray for him instead.
Thank you loved one. It is so true we need to ptay for each other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opelousas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Crystal 6 hr sally 4
pbhs does not care about our kids being bullied Sat INFIDEL 13
Evangeline Downs Casino (Jun '08) Apr 27 Noname12 142
RestaurantS in Opelousas Apr 27 Noname12 2
Where is the improvements???? (Jul '15) Apr 22 LamiBilat 8
Dwayne Ledoux (Mar '13) Apr 21 RJD 84
st landry ems vs; acaidian amb. (Dec '06) Apr 12 Crooked company 69

Opelousas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Opelousas Mortgages