look at this

Youngsville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2011

tell me about it. what has happened with krotz springs middle school to bring it into the shape that it is in now. Andre(mr. politicals) child on stage MAKING FUN OF vetarans day!! I ran out when i saw that for fear of what i would tell him! he already has one daughter that dates blacks and he cannot control, now to see this one in fron of people that has served or nation. andre keep yo kids home wit you boy!!!
no it all

Youngsville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2011

lancloses sold out. he had no choice. he is not what he pretends and you can only get so far on a wing and a prayer. glad, now the club will be run better and honestly. we have prayed for this for a long time. just not into weirdo's staring me down that sell cokes. good luck guys ready for a brighter future and summer. have 3 friends ready yo sign on. glad your gone guys.
Anonymous

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

What's going on with place now?
Great!

Melville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
It's great! They just need to advertise more. ALL the owners are very hard working, honest people.
The ugly things people post on here are not true, they are just jealous and starting trouble.
Anyone interested should definitely check it out!
under rug

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Drake owner sweeps under the rug. Its so deep already, u can't imagine. laclo
now what

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

What's up there now? Why the gate stays locked? How do I get my money back?
jace

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

now what wrote:
What's up there now? Why the gate stays locked? How do I get my money back?
DID YOU GET THE MAIL GM? YOU MIGHT KNOW NOW, BUT THE CONTRACT WAS BROKEN. WE WILL GET MONEY BACK. NOW AXTUALLY HAPPY THAT WE WERE DUMB ENOUGH TO STICK IT OUT. HOW DUMB.
jace

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Anonymous wrote:
Now they swim in a pool of grease and oil. Horrible compared to first year. Here we go again. Thought they were on the right track, but no. Joined LHC, tennis is amazing, pool too. Come over and see.
Old school

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Ill tell you who Beth is. She is the granddaughter of one of the founders of the club. Her grandmother, Mrs Percy Durio used to run the South City Park swimming facility until she was told she had to let in black children. She refused and when she was forced, by law, to let them in, she quit, gathered a board of directors, and opened Opelousas Swim and Tennis club. She was very verbal and swore that "a black person would never swim in her pool". I am really happy if the new owners aren't of this mind set.
Hello

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Hello everyone. I am the club owner's daughter, the one who "likes black dick." And I can tell whoever posted those lies, I am in an almost 2 year relationship with the biggest WHITE BOY any of you cyber bullies will ever meet. So quit posting hateful, and UNTRUE things on the Internet just to try to demean my family. My sister did NOT make fun of veterans. She was having trouble reading her part of the program and got nervous. Whoever posted THAT is just as illiterate as the other idiots who attempted to slander my family with their "words" (barely readable posts anyhow). As for my parents, they are both respectable people who do nothing that try to help. Ask my dad for anything, he'll give. He's a fantastic man who tries to help everyone, which does unfortunately get him involved with town trash. You "people" are nothing but cyber bullies, too cowardice to say anything in person, so you hide behind a username. Immature and with nothing better to do.
As for our health club, the place is great. We have the best pool in Opelousas. Cleaner and nicer than LHC (I've been there as a guest and didn't enjoy their murky water). Our facilities aren't top notch, but my parents have done the best with what they have. If you don't like the place, we don't need you here anyhow.
Sincerely,
The TRUTH
Old school

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

... And whats the policy on races now? Im rather interested now.
mee 3
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

I'm with old school. Numbers disconecyed? Swim lessons? Memberships? Who can I call for "real" answers rather than slashing back? Not pertaining to race. Don't care about race. Other side, goodie goodie dad broke contract with previous members. Not new members. Get it right. EVERY old member that ever was there. That aaEVER SINCE opening day way back then. These people OWNED stock. They were not "members" they were equal to stock holders. Therefore screwed out of monies. Unless, they were some that were told. Class action suite against the mastermind of it all? Yes yes yes. Reasoning that mastermind dearie was left alone. Now where's the brain? Must be true. Going to find more information this week. Interesting

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 32 of32
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Opelousas Discussions

Search the Opelousas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Should Chief Lartigue be voted out ? 22 min Smokey 80
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 2 hr Not Landrieu 2,550
Trail rides return larger than ever 4 hr tyke496 11
crystal 5 hr curious 1
Jindal says rebellion brewing against Washington 5 hr barefoot2626 475
Da cat & da rat 21 hr Fact-finder 9
judge race comming (Nov '12) Wed How I C it 2 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Opelousas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000