Police Beat

There are 22 comments on the Daily World Opelousas News story from Dec 3, 2008, titled Police Beat. In it, Daily World Opelousas News reports that:

St. Landry Parish - The St. Landry Parish Sheriff's office reported booking the following people Monday : Joseph Harry Hill Jr., 25, 1239 Daly Street, Opelousas, arrested by Franklin Sheriff's Office on bench ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily World Opelousas News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
max

United States

#1 Dec 4, 2008
who knows anything about the news carlos polotzola got arrested for murdering ms. lou
xam

United States

#2 Dec 4, 2008
not sure, I heard the same thing. No confirmation yet though
me too

United States

#3 Dec 4, 2008
xam wrote:
not sure, I heard the same thing. No confirmation yet though
also heard the same...please keep us informed...
crawfishcowby

Krotz Springs, LA

#4 Dec 5, 2008
i know for a fact that Carlos did not get arested
jerrys kids

Krotz Springs, LA

#5 Dec 5, 2008
he went to the same day that he was supposed to have gotten arrested u need to get ur facts straight first before u start running off at the mouth clean ur own closet before u look inside someone elses!!!!!
love remembers

United States

#6 Dec 6, 2008
nobody is running off at the mouth, they are only asking a question that im sure many people including myself would like to know. if its not true then you answered the question. thanks for that
Gotti Jr

United States

#7 Dec 6, 2008
You all are dumbasses!!!
love remembers

United States

#8 Dec 7, 2008
well i do know that carlos is a good person. would never hurt a hair on anybodies head. really respected and cared for mrs lou and took care of her after mr md died. so if this is true its really a big shock to me and I think its something somebody just made up to start more rumors..good luck carlos i will pray for you and your family . carlos comes from a great family, has the sweetest kindest mom you could ever ask for and both of his brothers are good people and his sisters are just like their mama.. very sweet kinda people.
iio

Aurora, CO

#9 Dec 8, 2008
joijopijopij[ij[ijoojoi
QUEEN BEE

White Castle, LA

#10 Dec 8, 2008
Yeah but he will steal from you in a heartbeat
love remembers wrote:
well i do know that carlos is a good person. would never hurt a hair on anybodies head. really respected and cared for mrs lou and took care of her after mr md died. so if this is true its really a big shock to me and I think its something somebody just made up to start more rumors..good luck carlos i will pray for you and your family . carlos comes from a great family, has the sweetest kindest mom you could ever ask for and both of his brothers are good people and his sisters are just like their mama.. very sweet kinda people.
Lorena Bob It

United States

#11 Dec 9, 2008
Carlos Polotzola needs to get his goddamned face slapped in the middle of Sunday School! Deanna too!
jerrys kids

Krotz Springs, LA

#12 Dec 9, 2008
why is that do u know them personaly
where did he go

Lafayette, LA

#13 Dec 10, 2008
jerrys kids wrote:
he went to the same day that he was supposed to have gotten arrested u need to get ur facts straight first before u start running off at the mouth clean ur own closet before u look inside someone elses!!!!!
He went to the what?
max

United States

#14 Dec 10, 2008
jerrys kids u r a joke r u brain washed to he has more kids then jerry louis
love remembers

Monterey, LA

#15 Dec 15, 2008
I hear there is more going on in this case does anybody know anything else. why is it being kept so hush hush?
HOHOHO

Campti, LA

#16 Dec 15, 2008
Winnie did it..........
Gotti Jr

Cade, LA

#17 Dec 16, 2008
love remembers wrote:
I hear there is more going on in this case does anybody know anything else. why is it being kept so hush hush?
Nothings hush hush. There's nothing to all these rumors, Just one of the kids trying to ease her guilty conscious by blaming someone else. Carlos was very close to Mrs. Lou. He would have never hurt her! You people are stupid if you believe any of this.
ABCD45

Opelousas, LA

#18 Dec 16, 2008
??
You cant see me

Krotz Springs, LA

#19 Dec 16, 2008
Yeah I am with you HOHOHO, on that one i think Winnie had somthing to do with it too !
LMAO @-----> Winnie
KS wanna Be

Sunset, LA

#20 Dec 17, 2008
jerrys kids wrote:
Get a Life JerrysKids. Maybe you can be on the defense team during the trial. you make a good point----NOT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opelousas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bulling at PBHS 15 hr Neighbor TV 2
News Port Barre High coach accused of having sex wit... Nov 30 Proud 4
June Aka Author Henry Nov 29 Chyna 1
Chelsea Lea deshotels Nov 27 Anonymous 6
man in o.p. that removes blackmagic Nov 25 Baby Boy 2
Carrier or Carriere family reunion (Apr '14) Nov 24 TL Carriere 5
News Second arrest made in shooting (Jan '09) Nov 23 Kjj 93

Opelousas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance