Teacher, 44, 'had a sexual affair wit...

Teacher, 44, 'had a sexual affair with a female student she was hired to tutor'

There are 3 comments on the Daily Mail story from Mar 7, 2012, titled Teacher, 44, 'had a sexual affair with a female student she was hired to tutor'. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

A 44-year-old teacher has been arrested for having a sexual affair with a female student she was hired to tutor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

Landry

Colfax, LA

#1 Mar 7, 2012
So what, the student is 19 years old!!!! What if a 22 year old UL student becomes a teacher and tutors a 19 year old student from another school, and they start a relationship....he's automatically charged???? So dumb.

Oh well...
joker

United States

#2 Jul 12, 2012
Landry wrote:
So what, the student is 19 years old!!!! What if a 22 year old UL student becomes a teacher and tutors a 19 year old student from another school, and they start a relationship....he's automatically charged???? So dumb.

Oh well...
agree that is dumb.
pasta

United States

#3 Jul 12, 2012
Daily Error strikes again!! I did not realize that all this time our Sheriff was named BONNY Guidroz.

Does anyone at this place proof read their articles?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opelousas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Improve CP Mardi Gras (Feb '15) Feb 18 Zero tolerance 84
Duos Cajun Corner (May '14) Feb 17 G-unit 9
Church Point Booster Club Auction Feb 16 Citizen 25
News Audit: Ville Platte fails to make bond payments... Feb 12 silver 1
Napa Auto Parts or Car Quest (Apr '09) Feb 9 He aint real on t... 20
Percy castile and wife still dealing meth 2017 ... Feb 7 Justwoundering 5
Assistant DAS is a CROOK Feb 4 silver 6

Opelousas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance