First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Spaz

Oklahoma City, OK

#22 Mar 13, 2013
Huhh wrote:
I'm guessing the Ohio/ California comments are supposed to be directed towards me. If they are I have to inform you that I no longer play on topix, but if I do I don't hide under a fake name. I claim my posts.
Hmmm!! You're here aren't you "Huhh"
Hmm

Ville Platte, LA

#23 Mar 13, 2013
Love your name "Huhh" it's very unique! Might name my first child that!
Huhh

Oklahoma City, OK

#24 Mar 13, 2013
Yep. I was informed that someone may have something they want to tell me. You got my number I'm sure
Thats Sad

Ville Platte, LA

#25 Mar 14, 2013
Spaz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you're one of those phucktards from California!! Explains your lack of knowledge of the law!!
Yep, When you resort to name calling its usually the first sign of insecurity.
Blank Check

Ville Platte, LA

#26 Apr 6, 2013
Well well well... So I'm driving/speeding about 65 today, EPSO Sheriff vehicle right behind me (same speed), no traffic stop because it wasn't a radar vehicle. See him stop wearing sweat pants and a tshirt talking to people on a side road. Guess my taxes are paying for that too!! Never amazes me to see what I pay for these days! Oh by the way, YES I was speeding, sue me! Oops!
Dwayne

Ville Platte, LA

#27 Apr 6, 2013
Blank Check wrote:
Well well well... So I'm driving/speeding about 65 today, EPSO Sheriff vehicle right behind me (same speed), no traffic stop because it wasn't a radar vehicle. See him stop wearing sweat pants and a tshirt talking to people on a side road. Guess my taxes are paying for that too!! Never amazes me to see what I pay for these days! Oh by the way, YES I was speeding, sue me! Oops!
You lead by example. They have no leadership and no good examples to follow. All the real good policeman got fed up and quit the So.

Since: Aug 13

Euless, TX

#28 Sep 6, 2013
Big Papa Pump wrote:
Yall are all a bunch of idiots go get laid and stop arguing back and forth like ppl give a shit about this website. It was made for loosers like you guys that have nothing else better to do with your lives if you can do a better job shut the hell up and go do it quit running your damn mouths. Its people like YOU thats embarassing
Please go but plug ur self

Euless, TX

#29 Sep 6, 2013
Thats Sad wrote:
<quoted text>Well I can see you will need help with the answer. See your stuck on the notion that the officer conducted a traffic stop. Go back to your Ohio Law Books and read carefully. You may find that there are more than just traffic stops a law enforcement Officer can conduct. Okay thats the only hint you are gonna get. By the way Im going out on a limb when I say this, Its probably not the way it was served but more the content of the paper work. Im gonna guess child support order. OKAY YOUR TURN!
Ya they ck for himroid to they full of it

Euless, TX

#30 Sep 6, 2013
Huhh wrote:
I'm guessing the Ohio/ California comments are supposed to be directed towards me. If they are I have to inform you that I no longer play on topix, but if I do I don't hide under a fake name. I claim my posts.
Eat sh.t and die

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opelousas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge rules in favor of Lartigue in residency c... 10 hr Blast 2
Details from neighbors, girlfriend and police o... Thu FTP 12
Opelousas Catholic Bullies (Oct '10) Thu concerned citizen 28
Who will be the next Chief of Police of Sunset. (May '14) Dec 17 Chief 14
Who is Lisa Pate (found dead near a Church Poi... (Jul '12) Dec 15 Reality check 292
Loves truck stop Dec 15 info 2
Gerald Duhon (Sep '13) Dec 12 Justice 4
Opelousas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Opelousas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Opelousas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Opelousas

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News