Who has new restaurant in VP
Just opened. Forgot the name of it.
2cute

Ville Platte, LA

#2 Oct 21, 2013
Wat Not wrote:
Who has new restaurant in VP
Just opened. Forgot the name of it.
It's called La Vieille Banque. Shawn and Pam McGee are the owners. It's the old Bank bldg. across from Oupac.
Wat Not

United States

#3 Oct 21, 2013
I'm talking about new restaurant where Luke's
Meat market use to be.
La casita

Ville Platte, LA

#4 Oct 21, 2013
Mexican resturant...the food is awesome. Their happy hour is all day. This is their second place. The first is where the the quarters was by gold rush on I-49
B Ardoin

Ville Platte, LA

#5 Oct 21, 2013
All I know is that Pam better get it together. Same menu as the old place, but the food isn't as good. She also ran off the old wait staff and replaced them with a bunch of tattooed darkies. That place will not last long.

Since: Oct 13

Elton, LA

#6 Oct 29, 2013
I went one time over there last year and the price was to high and the little food you get I did not get enough food in my plate to even fill up a toddler and what I mean by that is I took maybe three bites and my plate was empty not good i had to eat when I got home that is sad service was okay enough for me but like I said the prices were to high for the little food I got in my plate and it did not even come with a salad and i got seafood is there something wrong

Since: Oct 13

Ville Platte, LA

#7 Oct 30, 2013
mamacow wrote:
I went one time over there last year and the price was to high and the little food you get I did not get enough food in my plate to even fill up a toddler and what I mean by that is I took maybe three bites and my plate was empty not good i had to eat when I got home that is sad service was okay enough for me but like I said the prices were to high for the little food I got in my plate and it did not even come with a salad and i got seafood is there something wrong
Once again, "mamacow", you should look up the definition of a run-on sentence...
Doc

Ville Platte, LA

#8 Oct 30, 2013
It's not the same people that have it. Renee gave it up a couple of months ago. Pam McGee runs it now. Try it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opelousas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian Jones Aug 16 Kalz 1
what ya'll know about ched fontenot Aug 16 slumber party 1
Mechelle (Dec '16) Aug 16 Yoyo 7
Joshua Lavergne Aug 14 ticklemeelmo 1
Sara Savoy Aug 14 Help 7
Mr. Sonnier Aug 12 Curious 1
Anthony ceasar Aug 8 Help 1

Opelousas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance