Swingers and Sacred Heart??

Posted in the Opelousas Forum

Since: Oct 13

Ville Platte, LA

#1 Oct 29, 2013
so what's the story?
hmmm

Ville Platte, LA

#2 Oct 29, 2013
Oooo baby get you some of that sweet ass !!
andy

Ville Platte, LA

#3 Oct 31, 2013
Soileau's?
D Fontenot

Ville Platte, LA

#4 Nov 3, 2013
And he coaches at SH High School. What is wrong ith ou principe that she will et him be with our children. I gues she is no btter than him.
Seven Steak

Ville Platte, LA

#5 Nov 3, 2013
I don't really see what adults do in the private of their own home has to do with teaching.
D Fontenot

Ville Platte, LA

#6 Nov 3, 2013
Seven Steak wrote:
I don't really see what adults do in the private of their own home has to do with teaching.
Easy prey and temptation. If they do it at home it is an accepted practice to them and they think it is normal. Do you want your child exposed to thedse sick people at a Catholic School. No standards!
Seven Steak

United States

#8 Nov 4, 2013
D Fontenot wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy prey and temptation. If they do it at home it is an accepted practice to them and they think it is normal. Do you want your child exposed to thedse sick people at a Catholic School. No standards!
Do you drink at home? If you say yes, then by your logic you will get everyone at work to get drunk.Just because someone does something in private between two consenting adults doesn't mean that they will bring that aspect of their life in to their workplace. Being a swinger does not make someone a pedophile.
hmmm

Ville Platte, LA

#9 Nov 5, 2013
Seven Steak wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you drink at home? If you say yes, then by your logic you will get everyone at work to get drunk.Just because someone does something in private between two consenting adults doesn't mean that they will bring that aspect of their life in to their workplace. Being a swinger does not make someone a pedophile.
Amen !!
noodles

United States

#10 Nov 8, 2013
I wanna nut in your faces
Toe toe

Prairieville, LA

#11 Feb 12, 2014
Glad to see things still the same at the old blue and gold. Now it's hypocrisy, pretentiousness and perversion

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opelousas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cameron layoff (Oct '13) 3 hr Sam nothing 51
who is a good woman in ville platte (Sep '13) 3 hr Craig 15
vppd is a joke 17 hr amazed 10
Hooker Jessica Eve Stelly busted AGAIN 23 hr Pot kettle 2
Acadiana Crime News: Acadia jailer accused of s... Sat flyonthewall 2
Need some welding done Sat The farmers daugh... 4
Edgar Bradley Jan 22 Mpsbses 1
Opelousas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Opelousas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:41 pm PST

ESPN 3:41PM
Saints owner Benson being sued by family
NBC Sports 8:52 PM
Report: Texans D-line coach Bill Kollar to join Gary Kubiak in Denver
NBC Sports 3:41 AM
Mickey Loomis: Saints letting Junior Galette case run its course before taking any action
NBC Sports 5:04 AM
Saints players shocked by team's ownership squabble
NBC Sports 7:42 AM
Jimmy Graham: Pro Bowl will help dictate if he needs surgery