change there last names
dragon

Kinder, LA

#48 Mar 23, 2013
try agin last name still citizen sense hook still married to me hoe n at least i own my house can u say the same no
dragon

Kinder, LA

#49 Mar 23, 2013
amanda go play bitch cuz one eva one in town wants ur ass now
cyberlaw

Church Point, LA

#50 Mar 23, 2013
Very funny how a whore will always try to ditch someone own nothing all ran down trash that was handed down to you now quit make shit using fake name and quit using your ex's last name and saying his mother is your mother your mother is still alive quit saying she died if you speak thing like that then they come true have you heard of karma your share is about to come your way
cyberlaw

Church Point, LA

#53 Mar 23, 2013
It's no fun now that the ball is in my hands you done dug yourself in a hole you can't get out of grow up get a life and before you so say call yourself out to teach your sons finish school yourself and learn to spell
dragon

Kinder, LA

#54 Mar 23, 2013
at least i never gived my kids up over and over agin to any one who wanted dem i always had my kids can u say the same no ur oldest son grandpa has him n ur grandma n grandpa has the youngest wile u run the town wit ur mom hopping off dicks giveing em ur stds
dragon

Kinder, LA

#55 Mar 23, 2013
ummm at least i got my kids child do u noooooooo
cyberlaw

Church Point, LA

#56 Mar 23, 2013
How about you go back to the nut house where you come from 4 times over your mother is watching your kids while you ran the bars getting nailed by ever guy that say hello to you
dragon

Kinder, LA

#57 Mar 23, 2013
at least i got a house a car at least my mom n dad loves me to give me shit what urs gived u how to slut like she did when she was 13 ran off wit a truck driver for a month n den came back how many times she had abortions before u after u and after maryiah n how many times u had dem also like ur mother
cyberlaw

Church Point, LA

#60 Mar 23, 2013
How about you sing yourself up for rehab you done smoked yourself stupid aint no one jealous of your ran down trash is it you messed up your life and your oldest sons life that can't even speak at 12 years old that you have to sit on your ass in your room talking shit oven the Internet
dragon

Kinder, LA

#64 Mar 23, 2013
oh wait u dont have ur kids cuz ur mom never showed u how to be a mother u always lived from one house to another just like ur sister cuz julia was to much of a tramp to raise yall her self
dragon

Kinder, LA

#65 Mar 23, 2013
and another thing at least i dont run from any one like u did at the car wash when o girl was about to beat ur ass coward ass slut
dragon

Kinder, LA

#67 Mar 23, 2013
oh dick got stuck to far up ur ass to say anything now tough so
dragon

Kinder, LA

#68 Mar 23, 2013
ask julia how old she really was when she ran away wit that grown ass truck driver ummm tough no one remembers that huh julia yeah i heard the story about pete n burna going to my grandma n grandpas n cryin not knowin if she was dead are alive den just pops up after she got a abortion from him
dragon

Kinder, LA

#69 Mar 23, 2013
oh wait yeah prepaid prob ran all ur mins out tryin to get the last word see at least i can pay to have internet in my house and on my phone u cant even pay to put mins on urs broke ass bitch came from notin n will die wit noting
dragon

Kinder, LA

#70 Mar 23, 2013
go sell ur foodstamps n get u sum more mins n crack n pills u washed up slut
dragon

Kinder, LA

#71 Mar 23, 2013
wounder how it feels to know u sold my kids off for pills n crack sad excusse of a mother u n julia are
dragon

Kinder, LA

#72 Mar 23, 2013
dragon wrote:
wounder how it feels to know u sold my kids off for pills n crack sad excusse of a mother u n julia are
let me put it right cuz t messed up its i wonder how it feels to kno u sold ur kids off for pills n crack
dragon

Kinder, LA

#73 Mar 23, 2013
yeah i think i shut da bitch up now cant define u are ur mom name huh tough so no who a hoe boo boo let the world kno at least i can still count on my fingers how many people i fucked u got to use ever one in Louisiana texas Mississippi to count dem all up
dragon

Kinder, LA

#74 Mar 23, 2013
just like ur mom u want amount to noting amanda and at 28 years old i had my own giveing are not i can say my mother my father my grandma n my grandpa loves me for what they left me wit what do u have ummm ur starch out worn up sloppy herps pussy n mouth n no it aint cold sores boo boo oh did u get rid of the crabs u gived ur kids n infest ur grandma house up wit yet tryin to pass it off as lice ?? maybe try to get off ur flat wide ass n get a thing called a job n stop jumping from dick to dick like ur mom cuz shes what in her 40s by now still dont own noting and if pete wouldnt have got her that blazer she still wouldnt have shit to her name unlike me boo i got money i got a house paid for dont have to worry about my grandma kicking me out my mom n all her lovers kicking me out for being a slob and slut who sleeps wit her moms johns as well no wait i forgot they callin yall now out here tag team team mates how can i forget dat one lmao stupid sluts wit no hope but dere sad sad life's but what dey got now
cyberlaw

Church Point, LA

#75 Mar 23, 2013
Cori how many names you done used on here when call out you said all 5 Facebook names was fake and so and so uses it to post stuff then kept trying to lie saying so and so was your name and your mother died then when called out still tried to lie you do know everyone in church point reads this and now know you ain't nothing but a lier that hides behind a pc making mess now you made you bed sleep in it lying sack of crap

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opelousas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is the discount grocery store? Sun Lynn 2
Kings Trk Stop Jun 25 Sorry for the wait 4
Purple Crayons Jun 24 white guh 4
why was Joey Olivier arrested this week end in ... Jun 24 Felicia 2
Black women Jun 24 Michelle Fontenot 10
Leonville ho's Jun 23 Idk 31
to all single mothers (Nov '10) Jun 23 Flash_62 43
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Opelousas Mortgages