Kinder, LA

#3 May 29, 2013
jue wrote:
Does she tell every guy she is with that she is peg
She lies all the time and uses all her men
Not cool

Walker, LA

#4 May 29, 2013
Who else thinks these 3 people on this forum is all the same person? Poor idiot.
gummy bear

Herndon, VA

#5 May 29, 2013
Not cool wrote:
Who else thinks these 3 people on this forum is all the same person? Poor idiot.
ha
Terry

Lafayette, LA

#6 May 30, 2013
I popped that. Nothing but trouble. Wore out my cell phone battery calling so much.
nasty shelby

Jena, LA

#7 May 30, 2013
Terry wrote:
I popped that. Nothing but trouble. Wore out my cell phone battery calling so much.
I would not have even pop a bubble blow from her mouth much less down there then tell about it lol she is nasty
Not cool

Cypress, TX

#8 May 30, 2013
Ok so, who is this Shelby matte you guys are talking about? I surely Know that this is not at all the Shelby matte that I know of- be specific- people can be unnecessarily hurt with all of this kind of thing
Cp boy

United States

#9 May 30, 2013
Yea who is this here chick
SHELBY MATTE

Basile, LA

#10 May 30, 2013
Lmfao! Woooww! Yal r sooo hilarious!! It's to fkn funny yal dumbasses can easily sit behind a computer screen nd talk shyt, make up rumors, or act hot shyt.. But yet the minute I'm in yal face nobody suddenly has ANYTHING to say or do:p don't try saying yal don't get the chance bc church point is so damn small everyone sees everyone jus bout everyday!! Haha I began to learn, let the haters hate bc obviously if anyone has dumb shyt that's not true to blab about me like this i must be in yal thoughts nd there must be SOMETHING yal either want or jealous for!! Yal have a very nice day nd enjoy yal pathetic little lives!!:)). Ps, when yal have something to say, please please have enough hair on yal asses to put ya damn name!! Pussies! 😝😆 😆 rotflmao!:)
Noel

United States

#11 May 30, 2013
SHELBY MATTE wrote:
Lmfao! Woooww! Yal r sooo hilarious!! It's to fkn funny yal dumbasses can easily sit behind a computer screen nd talk shyt, make up rumors, or act hot shyt.. But yet the minute I'm in yal face nobody suddenly has ANYTHING to say or do:p don't try saying yal don't get the chance bc church point is so damn small everyone sees everyone jus bout everyday!! Haha I began to learn, let the haters hate bc obviously if anyone has dumb shyt that's not true to blab about me like this i must be in yal thoughts nd there must be SOMETHING yal either want or jealous for!! Yal have a very nice day nd enjoy yal pathetic little lives!!:)). Ps, when yal have something to say, please please have enough hair on yal asses to put ya damn name!! Pussies! 😝😆 😆 rotflmao!:)
Hey I agree with what you are saying here I am also being talked about so I'm with you I
Mean I don't know u so I have no room to talk I just agree with what ur saying u tell them
let them talk

Jena, LA

#12 May 31, 2013
Noel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I agree with what you are saying here I am also being talked about so I'm with you I
Mean I don't know u so I have no room to talk I just agree with what ur saying u tell them
Yes I also agree with you I know a Shelby Matte not sure if its the same one but if it is I know her whole family and they are all good people I love it when people talks on me It makes me feel like movie star
ccd

Basile, LA

#13 Jun 1, 2013
Not cool wrote:
Ok so, who is this Shelby matte you guys are talking about? I surely Know that this is not at all the Shelby matte that I know of- be specific- people can be unnecessarily hurt with all of this kind of thing
the one who started the topix of : Sick fkers out there right?!?:
what

Jena, LA

#14 Jun 1, 2013
ccd wrote:
<quoted text>
the one who started the topix of : Sick fkers out there right?!?:
what are you talking about ???????
good

Breaux Bridge, LA

#15 Jun 4, 2013
Not cool wrote:
she is with shawn lejeune. they make a very cute couple, he is so good to her
Tori Fontenot

United States

#16 Jun 5, 2013
She's a trouble maker and a snitch as well as a thief. Nasty janky hoebag.
not again

Jena, LA

#17 Jun 5, 2013
Tori Fontenot wrote:
guess you have wing and is a Angel and has done nothing wrong
SHELBY MATTE

Basile, LA

#18 Jun 5, 2013
Tori Fontenot wrote:
. Bitch idk you how the fk would u know what I'm bout stop hiding behind a muthafkn screen if u got a problem looks like we needa handle the fk up right
hello

Jena, LA

#19 Jun 5, 2013
SHELBY MATTE wrote:
<quoted text>. Bitch idk you how the fk would u know what I'm bout stop hiding behind a muthafkn screen if u got a pro blem looks like we needa handle the fk up right
they wont use their own names cause they done things and will hide so you want know who they all and know you will post the real things on them I know a Shelby Matte and if you are the same one you are sweet and have a good family hint does your dad"s name start with a L
Tori Fontenot

Germany

#20 Jun 5, 2013
aint nobody scared of ya azz ya yellow tooth meth face alwayz up hittin on sumbody elses man u betta back up off trick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opelousas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is the discount grocery store? 19 hr Cpprincess 1
Kings Trk Stop 23 hr Sorry for the wait 4
Purple Crayons Fri white guh 4
why was Joey Olivier arrested this week end in ... Fri Felicia 2
Black women Fri Michelle Fontenot 10
Leonville ho's Thu Idk 31
to all single mothers (Nov '10) Jun 23 Flash_62 43
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Opelousas Mortgages