Blasphemoustaxpa yer

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Just not that Indian kid can't recall his name, but he wants to be chief one day. That kid is an idiot.

Since: Jan 13

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Lol, now be nice the Indian is a nice guy. I agree. I also want other agencies to look upon the departments in our parish as some of the best. Perhaps political change is what it will take, but straight forward attempts to wag the dog prior to that change will prove to the people that change is necessary, what type of change is considered and how they would benefit. New blood brings new ideas I agree. But thats a few years away and I haven't heard of anyone with plans to run. Right now we need the support of the people, both physical and monetary. That support will create billboards and pressure on the parish/city/town council in support of our officers.

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Im sure you've heard the term conform or go away.
Blasphemoustaxpa yer

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

He maybe a nice guy, still a moron. I agree, that's why I was asked to resign from ville platte because I refused to conform to that type of law enforcement. I wanted to be able to do my job, without worry of arresting a family member of the current chief then I lose my job. I honestly think time is on your side. Find a young man to be the face of the officers who want this. Support him starting now. That way when the time comes you have your guys name out. Outside agencies need to be alerted not by word of mouth but by formal complaints against both the Sheriffs Office and the Ville Platte Police Department. Exposť the rotten eggs have them dealt with, then began to reform and inject the new blood into these departments. As individuals we are nothing more then men with badges. As a brotherhood we are not to be treaded on.

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Im not putting anybody in office. Im about supporting the officers an dupities in the trench.

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

We use that support to show numbers in support of ideas and higher wages. I once heard the Sheriff say he wanted to form a team compiled with officers from all departments. This was a good idea. I also heard that the reason the pay scale is where it is comes from no public support. We can also work to change this thru public interaction.
Do what?

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Blasphemoustaxpayer wrote:
He maybe a nice guy, still a moron. I agree, that's why I was asked to resign from ville platte because I refused to conform to that type of law enforcement. I wanted to be able to do my job, without worry of arresting a family member of the current chief then I lose my job. I honestly think time is on your side. Find a young man to be the face of the officers who want this. Support him starting now. That way when the time comes you have your guys name out. Outside agencies need to be alerted not by word of mouth but by formal complaints against both the Sheriffs Office and the Ville Platte Police Department. Exposé the rotten eggs have them dealt with, then began to reform and inject the new blood into these departments. As individuals we are nothing more then men with badges. As a brotherhood we are not to be treaded on.
Seems to me the rotten egg has been exposed and disposed of- meaning YOU! Why don't you keep your nasty vengeful comments out of this parish and worry about whats happening in whatever department you are presently employed at before you lose that job too.
Brotherhood my ass! You don't know the first thing about brotherhood bud!

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Well I for one like the idea of getting citizens and officers together in the same association working together to improve the departments in our parish. Numbers prevail
Blasphemoustaxpa yer

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

[QUOTE who="Do what?"]<quoted text>
Seems to me the rotten egg has been exposed and disposed of- meaning YOU! Why don't you keep your nasty vengeful comments out of this parish and worry about whats happening in whatever department you are presently employed at before you lose that job too.
Brotherhood my ass! You don't know the first thing about brotherhood bud![/QUOTE]

There's a difference between vengeful and a fact, all I did was state a FACT about these "Officers" how was I a rotten egg? I was forced to resign after arresting a family member of the current adiminstration. No the rotten eggs are still there. I have no worries about loosing my job with the Sheriffs Office. I have the right to freedom of speech about any subject I choose, unlike the Sheriff Office here, my Department is highly spoken of and well respected unlike the Security guards with stars here or the Ville Platte Rent-a cops.
Polly

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

The Sheriff maes about $140,000.00 a year and he pays his Deputies $1500.00 a month to start and the older ones get just a litle more. nCheif D makes about 36,000.00 a year. Is Eddie worth that much money to drive around drunk and play golf in his psjammas.
cracker

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Polly wrote:
The Sheriff maes about $140,000.00 a year and he pays his Deputies $1500.00 a month to start and the older ones get just a litle more. nCheif D makes about 36,000.00 a year. Is Eddie worth that much money to drive around drunk and play golf in his psjammas.
I would say not!!
Warren

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Thast is a hell of a lot more money than service for what we get from him.

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

If i understand it correctly the SO makes about 16800 per year or 8.33 per hour. Never mind the additional state pay that shouldn't count here!!
So you ask why people don't stay,

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Just my opinion too wrote:
If i understand it correctly the SO makes about 16800 per year or 8.33 per hour. Never mind the additional state pay that shouldn't count here!!
If that 140 figure is correct the sheriff males about 73 per hour or just over 11000 per month. In two months he will make more then the guy on the street does in a year.

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

With enough public support the guy on the street could be making more. Should be around 14 an hour before sup pay. Need 1000 members. Cops from all departments in the parish plus citizens.

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

You stand and fight for someone you dont know but you wont fight for yourself.
Oops

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

TBarney wrote:
With enough public support the guy on the street could be making more. Should be around 14 an hour before sup pay. Need 1000 members. Cops from all departments in the parish plus citizens.
What about those who would love to help with this, but seem to be "over qualified??" People who want to fight for the salaries are usually law enforcement themselves.

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I dont believe in over qualified when it comes to helping others. Either you want to and you do or you dont. Its not hard to talk to friends, family and the guy or gal at the corner store about the needs of our guardians. Word by mouth gets around.
Evangeline Law Enforcement Association is real and wants to be involved and do the right thing. We already helped 1 officer injured with a monetary donation. Membership is easy, cheap and for the right reason. We need 1000 members.
Warren

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

That includes the state pay. It goes to the Sheriff and he makes it part of the salary. The supplemental pay is part of their monthly salry. Nothing extra. Why is he sitting on all that money in the bank?
Robley Soileau

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

<quoted text>
If that 140 figure is correct the sheriff males about 73 per hour or just over 11000 per month. In two months he will make more then the guy on the street does in a year.
Do you think he is worth that kind of money? LMFAO!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of43
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Opelousas Forum right now

Search the Opelousas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Pb top 5 easiest girls 3 hr Pb all the way 6
Jindal says rebellion brewing against Washington 3 hr Cat74 599
What's with married women??!! 6 hr Anthony 3
Trail rides return larger than ever 8 hr Shane 14
vppd 15 hr checkmate98 1
Who is the dirtiest Pastor or Preacher in town? (Jun '13) 15 hr checkmate98 19
Should Chief Lartigue be voted out ? 16 hr checkmate98 92
•••
•••