Evangeline Law Enforcement Salary

Posted in the Opelousas Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

Houston, TX

#1 Jan 26, 2013
Would you support an association that would fight to increase the salaries of all law enforcement in Evangeline Parish?
Shawn

Ville Platte, LA

#2 Jan 26, 2013
TBarney wrote:
Would you support an association that would fight to increase the salaries of all law enforcement in Evangeline Parish?
Barney the current admin is blast!! I was fired for that!! Scared sheep roam together!!

Houston, TX

#3 Jan 27, 2013
ELEA accepts membership from non law enforcement to assist in the fight to better all law enforcement in the Parish. We will alao keep membership private only disclosed to a judge order. I dont work for any agency in the Parish therefore no job related repercussions. Im not scared to speak to anybody on behalf of the thin blue line. We also have other interest in activities ro better public relations, assist injured officers, ect.

Houston, TX

#5 Jan 27, 2013
The first step is to get officers for all agencies in the Parish involved and people from all areas of the Parish. We can make a difference if we have numbers.
Huhh

Kellyville, OK

#6 Jan 27, 2013
They will shoot this down just like they shot down the fraternal order of police. Sad to say but it's true
Shawn

Ville Platte, LA

#7 Jan 27, 2013
Huhh wrote:
They will shoot this down just like they shot down the fraternal order of police. Sad to say but it's true
They did not SHOOT down the FOP, the administration scared their employees in not attending. Barney, If you need anything, you know how to contact me.
Shawn

Ville Platte, LA

#8 Jan 27, 2013
Social media is a good way to get it out there. Even the radio and the local tv.

Humble, TX

#9 Jan 27, 2013
They do not have the power to stop these movements on their own. They move a castle to block a pawn and everybody gets scared. Then they go right back to whinnying and complaining and the public is neither better served or any wiser.

Humble, TX

#10 Jan 27, 2013
Radio, TV, billboards all good. Word of mouth cant be beat. Tell a friend have them tell two. Come to this discussion. People outside of law enforcement willing to donate some change to see some change. Ive got 500 $$$ in an acct right now for this cause. Membership is 150 per year. We need a 1000 members. Citizens that care.
Blasphemoustaxpa yer

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Jan 27, 2013
I would never support any type of pay rise in this parish. Not while there are Officers like F.Robinson, Det. Nathaniel Savoy, C.Savoie (our local alcoholic in the rail) or L.Griffn. Why should I help pay these guys salaries? when all they do is shame our city, shame our department & violate people's rights. I've witnessed F.Robinson use closed hand strikes to the face of a black male he was arresting, Det. Savoy lies on official documents to get an arrest, he purposely tries to incriminate fellow officers on small meaningless & false claims. C.Savoie I went to pick up a crash report and could smell nothing but whiskey coming from his breath & person. L.Griffin allows drugs to be sold because he refuses to arrest his family members. Fix these problems I have no problem increasing taxes to pay a higher salary.
W_D_M 23

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Jan 27, 2013
TBarney wrote:
Yes! Most definitely!

Houston, TX

#13 Jan 27, 2013
Blasphemous I never said that this Parish didnt have problems. In no way will I try to defend these allegations you have made because I dont know the facts. Your problem is you see that the vehicle has damage on it, you want fresh paint but your not willing to spend money on the bodywork.
You want better it cost. It cost money, time and maybe even leadership change. But none of those will come with out pressure applied. Now you can sit on your ass behind your anonymous name and complain or you can come out the shadows and work toward making a difference.
Huhh

Kellyville, OK

#14 Jan 27, 2013
What your not saying is if the man resisted arrest or swung at Robinson. I personally think he is one of the better cops at the pd. he does his job and he is pro active. He actually tries to clean up shit that everyone else leaves alone. Griffin is also a hell of a guy. He is always there if anybody needs him, also knows what he is doing. All of the shift supervisors are good. Cody is a damn good cop as well. Who cares if he goes to a bar on his nights off. I'm guessing this is somebody who has been arrested a time or two.
Blasphemoustaxpa yer

Oklahoma City, OK

#15 Jan 27, 2013
Regardless if he's resisting or not it's exessive use of force, to go to the bar while off is one thing but to show up out of uniform to fix a crash report while having whiskey on your breath is a different matter, I went to school with Lucas. He's trash, always has been. Robinson pro active? I think not. He leaves juveniles at a conveinent store where there have been a large number of fight and other violent crimes.

To Tbarney- welcome to the Internet, allow me to inform on how this works. I pick a username, and then post a comment on this topic that was posted. You obviously wanted my opinion you left it open, so tone down the "get off your ass" motto when you are on the same site posting about the same thing. I forgot to mention that fat white bald one who was fired for beating his girlfriend. I am unsure of his name. Seems VPPD only hires criminals and fuck ups. Seeming how most can't pass their POST or don't even make that far.
Blasphemoustaxpa yer

Oklahoma City, OK

#16 Jan 27, 2013
It's funny how you think I've been arrested, buddy. I am Law Enforcement Officer, I work for a Sheriffs Office I started in Ville Platte when that P O S of a chief first took office

I also forgot to mention big black male officer, Nick Frank. Then their was the other woman beater Damian Franks, then their was the the genius officers and Jailers who thought the cells were CO-ED. Notice the pattern. Fuck ups and retards.

Houston, TX

#17 Jan 27, 2013
Nothing said here is going to help increase salaries at any department in this parish. I get it, you dont like some of the officers at an agency. You feel alot of them shouldn't be officers. You may be right you may be wrong. You say your in law enforcement an you work for an SO. Than you must know some guys doing the job right. If not in VP maybe at the SO or Basil. Would you agree that if the Parish paid their officers more they would have a better chance of getting a higher quality officer.
I do want your opinion, its the mud slinging I can do without. We all know their is problems but can we resolve them is the question.
Blasphemoustaxpa yer

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Jan 28, 2013
Of course, I mentioned the ones I listed are the biggiest ones whom no longer need to wear the uniform, they're some officers who have the intentions of helping, I know this I know some of the officers have tried but are blocked by the small town politics. Better quality officers come at a much higher salary. The problem is do the citizens and politics want this? I don't think so.
Shawn

Ville Platte, LA

#19 Jan 28, 2013
Blasphemoustaxpayer wrote:
Of course, I mentioned the ones I listed are the biggiest ones whom no longer need to wear the uniform, they're some officers who have the intentions of helping, I know this I know some of the officers have tried but are blocked by the small town politics. Better quality officers come at a much higher salary. The problem is do the citizens and politics want this? I don't think so.
I know from experience that they do not want this!!

Prairieville, LA

#20 Jan 28, 2013
Do you have any suggestions? I believe the public is not informed and would support the needs of the officer if properly informed. Thats the purpose of obtaining memberships. To inform the public and ask them for help. Billboards, radio, television ect. Just like their are good cops that want to do the right thing, there are good citizens. Alot of them.
Blasphemoustaxpa yer

Oklahoma City, OK

#21 Jan 28, 2013
Like anything the good have to be willing to point out the bad, we need a younger people I'm politics. Someone who is willing to do what needs to be done. Someone who doesn't owe anyone "favors" is unbiased I'm every sense someone who wants to see his office be the office everyone says "Them boys over at Evangeline Parish, they don't play. They have them new units the best training and they don't stab each other in. The back" that's my suggestion some new young blood. What about experience? You may ask. Well I wasn't born knowin how to do this line of work. That's my suggestion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opelousas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge rules in favor of Lartigue in residency c... 4 hr Mr Blast That Azz 4
Review: Sonya's Donuts & Deli 6 hr disgusted 4
Who is Steven Hazel 9 hr C.P. 1
holiday wish Tue hopelousas 1
cameron layoff (Oct '13) Dec 23 amazed 47
racist church point topix (Mar '14) Dec 23 Facto Juan 5
Marcus Miller Dec 23 Treatmelikeagirl 1
Opelousas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web