Joshua Richard and Sarah Matte

May 23, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Advertiser

Deacon and Mrs. Paul D. Matte of Church Point are proud to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter, Sarah Nicole Matte, to Joshua Paul Richard, son of Ricky and Bobbie Richard of Church Point.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Loser

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Judged:

Bet "deacon" Paul and Helen will get hammered at that reception, wait the are hammered all the time..........what was I thinking?????
nnn

Church Point, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Judged:

how was the big party at 205
ESH

Ragley, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2010

Judged:

Loser wrote:
Bet "deacon" Paul and Helen will get hammered at that reception, wait the are hammered all the time..........what was I thinking?????
LMAO i don't know who that is, but that is funny

----->ElItE SoLo HaCkErZ
snm

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2010

Judged:

Well, "Loser," at least you named yourself aptly. By the way, I don't appreciate your comment about my parents, especially considering that it is unfounded and untrue, and that you have probably hardly even met them. Why not have the guts to reveal your true self and not hide behind a nickname, even if it is one that is very well chosen.
cp honey

Eunice, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2010

Judged:

This is a very handsome couple. Don't know them but they really look good together. Good luck guys.
Whew

Kinder, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2010

Judged:

Don't let them bother you Sarah. They don't have a life and they are jealous of yours. Good luck!!!!!!!!
ESH

Ragley, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2010

Judged:

i don't know you, but i am happy for you, and jealousy seems to go with CP, a good friend of mine showed me this site, so don't let them get you down, i'm watching your back on this thread, for the rest who don't like it, TRY ME, you have no idea what i am capable of,

----->Elite SoLo HaCkErz
Geeze

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Judged:

Is Sarah & Shelly sisters??
RCIA Class of 1996

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

I attended RCIA at St. Edmond's Church under the direction of Deacon Paul Matte. It was truly one of the greatest, most up-lifting, spiritual, experiences of my life. I feel that Deacon Paul's dedication, warmth, and faithfulness, in teaching was truly a special gift that I will always be grateful that I had the chance to experience. I am APPALLED at the awful comment made by "LOSER." I have never written a comment on any website but, I was so hurt that someone could be so cruel about such a wonderful person I just felt I had to respond. I also want to thank-you Deacon Paul for being such a blessing in my life. Dana

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Opelousas Forum right now

Search the Opelousas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 14 min here you go 2,540
Da cat & da rat 1 hr Rs Facebook Reporter. 7
Jindal says rebellion brewing against Washington 2 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti 464
judge race comming (Nov '12) Wed How I C it 2 13
Should Chief Lartigue be voted out ? Wed Rs Facebook Reporter. 72
Murder-suicide orphans nine Wed Rs Facebook Reporter. 1
Who will be the next Chief of Police of Sunset. Wed TheRealMikeHall 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Opelousas Jobs

•••