HelloVp

Houston, TX

#1 Mar 25, 2013
any comments ...??
papa tee

Ville Platte, LA

#2 Mar 25, 2013
yea they need a very large sign that says no pajamas allowed. It is very disgusting to seem them walk around like that. they to freaking lazy to put cloths on. what is the world coming to????????
HelloVp

Ville Platte, LA

#3 Mar 25, 2013
"papa tee" other than that r u satisfied with this Walmart service?
negative

Ville Platte, LA

#4 Mar 25, 2013
The store sucks !!
Anonymous

Sunset, LA

#5 Mar 25, 2013
Rude ass people. I can't stand people that work in the public but yet hate their job. Especially the ones that act like they doing you a favor by being there. No bitch, that's ya JOB. And don't get me wrong they do have a select few that are nice and helpful but most of them are rude as hell.
Stay home and draw that check cuz ya prolly getting all the benefits anyway.
Hellovp

Ville Platte, LA

#6 Mar 25, 2013
Vpworker well said.
Bakatcha

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Mar 26, 2013
vpworker wrote:
Rude ass people. I can't stand people that work in the public but yet hate their job. Especially the ones that act like they doing you a favor by being there. No bitch, that's ya JOB. And don't get me wrong they do have a select few that are nice and helpful but most of them are rude as hell.
Stay home and draw that check cuz ya prolly getting all the benefits anyway.
Especially that rude azz woman working in sporting goods!! She needs to go!!! Always a burden to help customers or even check them out!! Do your damn job or go on home!!
papa tee

Ville Platte, LA

#8 Mar 26, 2013
no I am not they need more people doing there job than visiting with all there friends that go in the store. wal mart here sucks big time
sickassmofo

Ville Platte, LA

#9 Mar 27, 2013
that assholelady that "bakatcha" mentioned is definatly the rudest i ever met in that store, with that being said i cant remember his name but the older black man that works in sporting goods is a very respectable worker, friendly, and always drops what he is doing right away to give assistance; most of the other empolyees could really use some costumer service pointers from him
HelloVp

Ville Platte, LA

#10 Mar 27, 2013
I'm from VP and I drive to opelousas Walmart each time because Im done with Walmart VP
sucks

Ville Platte, LA

#11 Apr 8, 2013
Vp Walmart managers are horrible and rude. Especially taranza arvie
Billy Bob

Ville Platte, LA

#12 Apr 14, 2013
I think it is a typicl Ville Pltte business, not friendly and rude to the people and do just what is needed to get by.
Anonymous

Ville Platte, LA

#13 Apr 15, 2013
sucks wrote:
Vp Walmart managers are horrible and rude. Especially taranza arvie
Taranza has been the only one I find helpful and nice. That's jus me though.
WIld Bill

Ville Platte, LA

#14 Apr 16, 2013
Taranza, give me a break. Notr at all. Just like the rest!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opelousas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arrested 12 hr justwondering 4
the N word 16 hr White Devil 7
Krotz Springs woman charged with drug offensesK... Sat I think 13
Bears coach is a winner! Fri Church Point RESI... 2
Who will be the next Chief of Police of Sunset. Oct 17 Richard Roebuck 13
Opelousas Park Problems Oct 16 muffin top 1
a Food Pantry Ladya named Zachary Citizen of th... Oct 15 Church Point RESI... 1
Opelousas Dating
Find my Match

Opelousas Jobs

Opelousas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Opelousas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Opelousas

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]