RATED-W

Haslet, TX

#23 Sep 14, 2012
He sat her big humpty dumpty ass on the edge of the bed to try to hit it and ......paaahahaha!!
Shut up already

United States

#24 Sep 14, 2012
Oh please! Shaking in my boots at your empty threats!!! I'll admit my name the day you admit you are a failure as a wife, confirm that you are obsessed with Paige (enough so that you have resorted to stalking) and admit to your part in that NASTY sex tape. Until then, don't talk to me about hiding.
Wendy

United States

#25 Sep 14, 2012
Kmsl...this shit just keeps getting better!! Lets see if I can follow all the lies about me that I didn't know....
1. Im special Ed: Sorry college educated with a business degree
2. Sex tape: Nope never been one but if there was at least I can say I had someone to make it with
3. Slept with Mex (best of all) lmfao: Never happened! He lived with me for 2 years to finish school and he's my daughters godfather! How absurd! U just made a complete fool out of urself with that one! Guess ur probably somebody that wanted him and he wouldnt give u the time of day. And that's saying ALOT!
4. Pussy: Got one but ain't one! I will not back down from anyone at anytime. And if I need to prove that to u people, Im just a phone call away.

Now that I got that out the way....to "Rated W"
How dare u bring up my kids in this bullshit! That just proves what a low down shady bitch u are!! Come at me all u want but don't u dare speak of my children. Mother of the year? Maybe not...but neither are u!! My kids are well taken care of, they don't want or need for ANYTHING! I will say this so u understand me perfectly.... Mention my kids again and I promise I'll find u! U better hope I don't bc I will gut ur sorry as like a fish!! DON'T EVER MENTION MY KIDS AGAIN!!!

This will be my last post bc unlike all of u cowards...I have a life!! The weekend is here and this bitch got plans. But I will pray for all u shit starters, liars, pathetic jealous losers. Y'all seriously need all the help y'all can get!!:)
RATED-W

Haslet, TX

#26 Sep 14, 2012
Should I number the facts for you because I can bet you that wasn't your last post lmao
Don't bring up your kids? You did that to your kids the last time you brought up somebody else's baby that you will neither raise nor tend to. Mind your business and you won't have to speak of "gutting" other people just because your husbands friends banged yours all up! You one trashy nasty girl. Everything about the tape and your nasty little affairs is true and that's what makes YOU responsible for hurting your own children and ruining their lives and home. Come find me Mrs Messy I ain't in Camo and I'm waiting for you!!!!!
RATED-W

Haslet, TX

#27 Sep 14, 2012
And everybody sees your routine. You huff and puff like a big bad ass dragon letting out nothing but heat when he comes down to you being in other peoples business billy bad ass, but when the tables turn you obviously try laughing it off until you get the entire thread deleted. Guilty!
thelover

Haslet, TX

#28 Sep 14, 2012
Wendy wrote:
<quoted text>Im not gangsta, just telling u like it is! Funny how U keep avoiding the entire point which coming out with ur real name and not HIDING! And I don't need u to correct me on my spelling...its text terminology but even someone as stupid as u can still read it so what's the point??
Also glad to know that someone finds my Facebook cover photo so fascinating! And funny how it fits u perfectly! U talk alot of shit but can't take the action to do anything!! Meet me anywhere and I'll show u if I'll do something or not!!
That's enough bread!!! Those hips are wide enough!
Becky J

United States

#29 Sep 14, 2012
U people are sick! This crazy stuff explains why our world is so screwed up! Leave the poor girl alone and live your own lives! Im pretty sure you all have better things to do than gossip and spread rumors about her. What do any of you have to gain by putting all her business out there whether its true or not? People really shouldn't say these kinds of things without proof! And who cares about the size of her hips lol? Really???

Wendy, all I can say is don't respond to this craziness anymore. Its obvious tbey are feeding off of your comments so quit defending yourself. Im new to Church Point and a friend told me about this site but I had no clue it was like this!! However I will say this, if people can come here and talk so negatively about other people they should at least be brave enough to comment under their real name. Im sure people wouldn't talk as much crap if this site operated that way!
ROFLMAO

United States

#31 Sep 14, 2012
Haha Wendy we both know who these people are. Only certain people have known you for a long time to want to talk Mex! Everybody knows nothing ever happened with you 2 but since they are trying to say it, we know who they are. And the camo comment gave it away lol!! If memory serves me it wasnt so long ago that her and her husband were seperated because SHE cheated on him with a guy that used her as just a fu*k!! And we know how many people she been with, both male and female! She wants to spread your business but you descent enough not to spread hers even though you know much more than she thinks! How many doors did her husband kick down? How much money did they have to borrow from people when she wasnt paying the bills and they almost lost everything? And we wont even talk kids lol! You never questioned who your kids were for!!
I know you have this covered sista but I had to comment after I seen the last few posts. They do know 1 thing about you though which is why they wont say who they are. They know you would fu*k that ass up lmao!!
thelover

Haslet, TX

#32 Sep 14, 2012
Becky J wrote:
U people are sick! This crazy stuff explains why our world is so screwed up! Leave the poor girl alone and live your own lives! Im pretty sure you all have better things to do than gossip and spread rumors about her. What do any of you have to gain by putting all her business out there whether its true or not? People really shouldn't say these kinds of things without proof! And who cares about the size of her hips lol? Really???

Wendy, all I can say is don't respond to this craziness anymore. Its obvious tbey are feeding off of your comments so quit defending yourself. Im new to Church Point and a friend told me about this site but I had no clue it was like this!! However I will say this, if people can come here and talk so negatively about other people they should at least be brave enough to comment under their real name. Im sure people wouldn't talk as much crap if this site operated that way!
since you ARE new to this town and this site you should probably just sit down and shut up. You are probably just like her and that's why you moved from wherever you lived, a fresh start where nobody knew you! SHE started this to stand up for her ONLY friend because she was dumped! Childish, yes it sure is, but if you can't hang with the big dogs, stay on the porch, and don't bite off more than you can chew.
She tried exposing things and making false accusations then suddenly she has a failing marriage. What goes around comes around and she's only getting what she dished out! Go home!
RATED-W

Haslet, TX

#33 Sep 14, 2012
ROFLMAO wrote:
Haha Wendy we both know who these people are. Only certain people have known you for a long time to want to talk Mex! Everybody knows nothing ever happened with you 2 but since they are trying to say it, we know who they are. And the camo comment gave it away lol!! If memory serves me it wasnt so long ago that her and her husband were seperated because SHE cheated on him with a guy that used her as just a fu*k!! And we know how many people she been with, both male and female! She wants to spread your business but you descent enough not to spread hers even though you know much more than she thinks! How many doors did her husband kick down? How much money did they have to borrow from people when she wasnt paying the bills and they almost lost everything? And we wont even talk kids lol! You never questioned who your kids were for!!
I know you have this covered sista but I had to comment after I seen the last few posts. They do know 1 thing about you though which is why they wont say who they are. They know you would fu*k that ass up lmao!!
You both are idiots alike and that's about all you know Is to defend one another because Wendy can't find her big girl panties and WILL be back to post about things she shouldn't be concerned about. Sure, she may not come back as Wendy but she'll be back under yet another fake name just like mine only cheesier. She can't help herself. It's all great fun when it's her calling people out for her stupidity but when the table turns and people expose her dirty little secrets she wants to run for cover and delete post and call her friends for support. You don't know who I am, that I can assure you. She has made far too many enemies for you to assume you know who your talking about. Good Luck panning that one out though. Lol
ROFLMAO

United States

#34 Sep 15, 2012
She won't be back to respond to any more comments bc you are all just running y'all mouths about her with fake names, lies, and no proof. The messed up part is she wasn't the one who started running her mouth! It was brought to her attention that someone, probably you, started this childish discussion about her bc people think they know what's going on in her life and marriage but really have no clue. Y'all have called her stalker? But who was the one quoting things on her Facebook and making comments about where she ate! Pot calling the kettle black when its darker than the ace of spades itself! Nobody except her has been man or woman enough to say who they really are and that only shows who the real cowards are. And of course bc y'all would hate for a discussion to be started about y'all and have y'all little secrets come to light! Not only does she find this funny as hell but so do I. Especially since I've been friends with her so long and know the good hearted person she is. She has allowed people to move in her home when they had no where else to go and never asked for a damn thing in return! She has loaned people money when they were so broke they couldn't even pay for their own tampons! She has listened and tried to help everyone, and Im almost positive including you, when they were in need. But now bc y'all aren't her friends anymore y'all want to talk shit? Id be so ashamed to be y'all and just use people whenever you need them and then throw them aside after you've milked them for everything including their kindness! Y'all can come on here and talk all the lies y'all want, but it won't change what's true. She NEVER ran her mouth about this Paige and Richie. She was accused of it bc she's friends with Jenny. And believe me, Jenny didn't get dumped! If anything, he did her a favor! She isn't sitting home and she got her a new and better man. Whatever the deal is with Paige and Richie is their business. Wendy never made it hers until THEY posted shit on their Facebook about her! Get the facts before running your mouths! As far as the other stupid shit about a sex tape and her screwing Mex, where's the proof? Nope, none! Its just more bullshit coming from bullshitters that mean nothing except trying to hurt someone. Funny how nobody said shit about this until now!!
The only thing that has truly pissed her off is the bullshit about her kids. How dare any of u come here and call someone out about being a parent! Im willing to bet that no parent will make Mother of the Year! We ALL have made mistakes in our lives from marriage, parenting, friendships, and life in general. None of us are perfect so how dare you come here and pretend to be?!?!? Until any of you have Saint before your name, stop trying to act like one!
This will be my last post as well and no, I won't be back under a different name just like Wendy wont be. This has turned into a spiteful elementary game when these are supposed to be adults with marriages of our own and lives of our own. Nothing is getting proven, gained or loss, and people still won't admit who they are so its pointless. Y'all can continue to come here and talk shit but you'll be doing it with yourselves. If this is how y'all get y'all kicks in life, have at it but I feel so sorry for y'all. And regardless of what happens in Wendy's marriage and life, she'll always be 2 steps ahead of jealous angry people like y'all. Her life may have problems but she'll work through them and always be the strong and REAL woman she is. Nobodys lies can take that from her! I'll be praying for all of you that one day y'all can have something better to do with y'all time and lives other than TRYING to make other people miserable!
SuPeR sOnIc

Baton Rouge, LA

#36 Sep 18, 2012
Thats not all she slept with while Robert was sleeping!!!
Hubbard Hubbard

United States

#37 Sep 18, 2012
You slept with Mex don't hide it!!!! It's wrong to lie!!!
Hasty

United States

#38 Sep 19, 2012
Omg why do any of you care if she did!?!? Is it anybody's business but hers anyway? Ugh such a sorry display of intelligence here! Hope you all know that unless any of you can prove all the things you are saying, its considered slander and against the law in all states! You all are some real sick people to be speaking about someone's personal business on a publicly viewed website!
Disgusted

United States

#39 Sep 19, 2012
Hehehe mais look Wendy! More people under fake names roflmao! Will any of them grow some real boobs and come clean about who they are? There's so much jealousy on this page, they should be typing in GREEN! God this is good stuff!! Wonder if they getting paid for each lie they post? Sure should be! Then they could afford to get a life of their own and stay out of yours!!
Glad you didn't come back on baby girl because its just the same old bullshit from the same two snakes hiding in the grass! Weak I tell you, WEAK!
Anonymous

Lafayette, LA

#40 Sep 19, 2012
first of all my name is chelsea. ive known wendy for about 5 years. since day 1 wendy has been the best friend anyone could ever ask for, shes kind, loving, funny as shit, strongest woman i know, a really great mom, and did all she could do to b the best wife she could b. everyone makes mistakes and yall are far from perfect yallselves. i dnt understand ppl with this sick obsession like all of you. obviously yall lives r beyond repairable that yall have to sit here and act like ur still in high school and blast on ppl and their lives that you obviously know nothing about. its actually rly funny. and i WISH someone would try to correct my spelling or grammer or ANYTHING for that matter. wendy is a really good person and doesnt deserve any of this. wendy is the type of person to go above and beyond to help ppl, she'd give you the shirt off her back if u needed it. she has been nothing but good to me and my family and i will forever be grateful. her kids r very well takin care of and they love their mom and dad more then words could ever explan. they have an amazing life and would tell you themselves that they r happy. so who r u to bring up anything about her children r her being any kind of mom. you obviously have all these insecurities that u have to go around bashing other ppl. no ones mad at u hunnie u still have time to grow up and say ur name and maybe fix ur own life til its perfect enough to start talking shit about otger ppl and whats goin on in their lives. i believe that wendy and what has happened in wendys past, present, and future is none of u r anyone elses buisness.. her life and her decisions r exactly that HERS! i love wendy to death and will forever have only good things to say about her. she is an amazing mom,wife,friend, and person in general with a heart of gold. she doesnt need ur pathetic, immature, disgusting lies being told. wendy my love keep ur head up and keep that beautiful smile on ur face..jealousy is a bad desease and these butches got nothing on u. karmas a bitch and when it catches up with these trifflin, pathetic hoes ur gunna have the last laugh. stay true to urself and dont let trash like this bring u down r even upset u in the least. u are and always will b better then them and obviously thats not sitn to well with them lol. chin up babygirl. and as for all yall disgusting bitches grow the fk up and get a life!!!!
snow white

Church Point, LA

#41 Sep 21, 2012
So if Robert did not cheat then what did he do that was sooooo damn bad!?!?!?!? Can't be any worse than what you have ever done.
fee fi foo

Church Point, LA

#42 Sep 21, 2012
*tinalover is Chelsea who is with Christina, who has been with many in Church Point.
*ROLMAO sounds like Wendy's friend Aimee.
*Sounds like Kerri put her two cents in here and there. Gosh know how many other ganging up together to come up with a post there.
*Mother of Year does not go to someone who would leave their child (not even a year old yet) in the house sleeping alone and visit next door.
*mother of the year does not go to someone who stayed in the bars and had a teenager taking care of her kids at night.
*College Educated with a business Degree....wow and what are you doing right now??? It's an online degree....woohooo
*How is it that you can cheat on your husband and protray a pretty picture around him like nothing happened. But when he cheated on you the first time years back you kicked his butt out the house and held it over his head for years. And after that you still continued to cheat on him???
* Some of you people are money diggers!!!
*How many times you stole utilities after them cutting it off???
*Drives around with everything expired!!!! But I have to say you are slick and lucky!!!

Ok I think thats enough!!!! People just shut up and enjoy the weekend!!!! Nothing is changing between all of you.
Kerri Smith

United States

#43 Sep 22, 2012
Glad to know my name was put in this when I knew nothing that was going on! Sorry but no Kerri didn't put her two sense in bc I can careless what's going on! Keep my name out of it! Thanks!
Wendy

United States

#44 Sep 22, 2012
I have no clue what is the fascination with me and my life or why some people feel the need to continue and try to run their mouths but seriously, get over it! The only thing ur proving is that ur life is obviously void of happiness or entertainment if u have nothing else to do but try and hurt me! The lies are going nowhere and its not affecting my marriage, relationship with my kids or anyone else for that matter. If anything, ur just giving me more strength and more reason to rise above all the negativity and drama!
I never stated I had a perfect marriage or life. And if u have one or know somebody who does, pls introduce me to them. I would be honored to meet someone who has it all together! But pls take note... U can continue to waste ur time by posting lies and toxic rumors but u will have neither won or lost anything! I will continue doing me and won't allow ur bullshit to play a role in my life or happiness! So while ur typing ur life away, I'll be praying for God to bring u some sort of peace within urself. It has to be totally miserable to have nothing else to do with ur life than try and hurt others!
For those who came on here on my behalf...thanks. Ur kindness and support is appreciated but I would prefer if u didn't comment at all. Its obvious they are only feeding off the comments and as long as people post, they will too. If I have chosen to not care about what they say, pls dont give a damn either! If u know me then u should know me well enough to know that it will take more than bullshit CP gossip to bring me down.
With that said...I wish everyone peace, love and happiness. I hope that everyone enjoys this beautiful weather and weekend as much as I will. A bonfire, LSU, cold beer, good friends, my kids, and my husbands love trumps ur lies, gossip, rumors and weakness every time!!
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opelousas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Watch your back 5 hr Knowit 1
Ville Platte fitness Mar 20 Chad 18
Charles Labbe (Jun '16) Mar 18 Sad 33
Opelousas Music Thread (Jun '16) Mar 18 Musikologist 2
Church Point Booster Club Auction (Sep '16) Mar 17 I dare you 31
Bicyc for Chief of Police Mar 17 LamiBilat 3
Vacation Mar 15 Glen37p 1

Opelousas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance