Who will be the next Chief of Police of Sunset.

Posted in the Opelousas Forum

Money Man

Broussard, LA

#1 May 25, 2014
Who will it Be.
ladybug

Arnaudville, LA

#2 Jun 25, 2014
Money Man wrote:
Who will it Be.
It seems to be four people running for the position. What do you think Money Man?
dick measley

Sunset, LA

#3 Jun 25, 2014
Richard Mizzi is moving to sunset. He got that.
Please

Sunset, LA

#4 Jun 26, 2014
dick measley wrote:
Richard Mizzi is moving to sunset. He got that.
Funny
ladybug

Arnaudville, LA

#6 Jun 27, 2014
I was talking about the Chief of Sunset. Not the Chief of Stupidville.
voter

Lafayette, LA

#7 Jun 27, 2014
Louie Padilla will be the next Chief of Police of Sunset.
Sunset citizen

Basile, LA

#8 Jun 29, 2014
Jonathan savant all the way ,hey hey hey
ladybug

Arnaudville, LA

#9 Jul 2, 2014
How can you say that Voter? The last time he was in office all he did was steal money, and you want him to be Police Chief again? Do everyone in Sunset a favor and rethink your vote. I hope the next police chief don't take money the way Louie Padilla did. SMDH....
CHRIS Ardoin

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Jul 2, 2014
Chris is the reserve officer fired in Sunset.He lost in Port Barre now he is moving to Sunset to run for chief.Sunset needs a criminal for a chief.

Since: Jul 14

Hurst, TX

#11 Jul 9, 2014
Ladybug. How can you say that. In all political debates, your statement should be followed by proof. What about the officers stealing evidence, toilet paper, and trash bags from within the police deaprtment. As it states in ccart. 1945 " if a person should state that they do NOT have the capacity to make their own decisions with a sane mind, they have to bear the burden of proof." So i ask you ladybug, where is your proof? Other than your bigot statement you cannot prove anything. I believe that Louie Padilla can do much good for the town of sunset. Which also brings me to the conclusion that you have something to loose if he wins. Opinions?
ladybug wrote:
How can you say that Voter? The last time he was in office all he did was steal money, and you want him to be Police Chief again? Do everyone in Sunset a favor and rethink your vote. I hope the next police chief don't take money the way Louie Padilla did. SMDH....
ladybug

Arnaudville, LA

#12 Jul 16, 2014
Well,well the So Called The RealMikeHall. Why do you think the State Legislative Auditor stepped in when he was in office. If my memory serves me right he is the reason that monies can not be collected at the police department. (Check with him on this). And I'm sure it's in the minutes that are taken for each meeting. His sticky fingers got him in trouble. He knows all of the details of this. I guess everyone is supposed to turn their heads on this and put a thief in office. TheRealMikeHall you better move around. Don't be stupid, unless you were also back sliding with him. I can't tell you who to vote for but by all means use your vote wisely. You know criminals always stick with criminals. KMSL you a joke man...
Chad Primeaux

Ragley, LA

#13 Aug 27, 2014
My vote goes to Chad Primeaux.He was fired from the St Landry parish sheriff department for making raciest comments to people while on a complaint.He will make all the negs move out of Sunset,he has my vote.Talk to him he tells how to get them out of town.
Richard Roebuck

United States

#14 Oct 17, 2014
Why don't I come back as chief?
Chief

Church Point, LA

#15 Dec 17, 2014
Chad Primeaux wrote:
My vote goes to Chad Primeaux.He was fired from the St Landry parish sheriff department for making raciest comments to people while on a complaint.He will make all the negs move out of Sunset,he has my vote.Talk to him he tells how to get them out of town.
Way to go Louie,I new you would beat Chad Primeaux.He is not a chief.
sam i am

Kinder, LA

#16 Jan 8, 2015
ladybug wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to be four people running for the position. What do you think Money Man?
Padilla is corrupt!!!! He bend the law for his wrecker towing guy RB.
Moneyman

Sunset, LA

#17 Monday Feb 16
ladybug,you look like a fat pig on the back of that motorcycle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opelousas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Opinions on Current Events 57 min MoneyAlert 5
Cheyenne and Dustin Lanclow Arrested?? (Apr '14) 11 hr droopy337 9
LA GOV Election 2015 21 hr LA Citizens Beware 4
Jill deville Mon amazed 2
2016 potus race Mon Same Old Bush S 27
Great Wall / El Torro Sun lil bob 6
Improve CP Mardi Gras Mar 1 PedMall 36
Opelousas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web