Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated May 30, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
No Justice

Ball, LA

#1 Dec 16, 2012
Where's the justice in being wrongfully accused of a crime you didn't commit. All it takes is an accusation form someone that is false, that can lead you to spend many years in prison for a crime you didn't commit. I only wish there were laws that once a person can prove their innocent that the person that made the accusation would have to spent the same amount of time that the person they falsely accused would have had to spend if they couldn't prove their innocents.
Marys lamb

Ball, LA

#2 Dec 16, 2012
I totally agree.
Mad

Ball, LA

#4 Dec 17, 2012
These people were charge with this terrible crime against children, splattered all over the television, people in the community quick to judge and want to go kill then, and in the end when it was all over, these children had never been touch a day in their lives, now these people are left with shatter lives, what makes me sick is that social service worker is now looking for next set of people's lives she can destroy, because she's got that powder. She's claims to be a child saver, what she really is, is a child stealer, she got her Christmas bonus, every child she can have adopted out her agency, that agency receives money. I can't wait till she meets her maker and answer to him.
Frog

Ville Platte, LA

#6 Dec 21, 2012
Mad wrote:
These people were charge with this terrible crime against children, splattered all over the television, people in the community quick to judge and want to go kill then, and in the end when it was all over, these children had never been touch a day in their lives, now these people are left with shatter lives, what makes me sick is that social service worker is now looking for next set of people's lives she can destroy, because she's got that powder. She's claims to be a child saver, what she really is, is a child stealer, she got her Christmas bonus, every child she can have adopted out her agency, that agency receives money. I can't wait till she meets her maker and answer to him.
You forget these people were indited by a grand jury. Must have been something there. Sometimes the bad people fall through the cracks. Enough evidence to indict but not enough to convict. Happens all the time, let alone the politics that came into play. I think it is a shame that our politicians let this type of thing get in the way of their jobs. I am friends with the Sheriff but do not agree with his politics.
frogette

Ball, LA

#7 Dec 22, 2012
What's a shame is when you think the only people to trust is law enforcement that you know has all the proof in their hands that you didn't commit the crime your accused of but choose not to share it, because after all they have to look like they did their jobs, the ones they did so well and now don't have.
Grace Note

Opelousas, LA

#8 Dec 22, 2012
Mad wrote:
They can file legal suits can't they?
saintsnation

Bellevue, WA

#9 May 15, 2013
i personally know a few of the people involved n this bullsht. what i want 2 know is why hasnt the district attny of evangiline parish gonna formerly dismiss these charges against the bloods so they can move on with their lives! almost 3 yrs and nothing! jesus christ people!
Dennis

Ville Platte, LA

#10 May 15, 2013
Maybe politics are not the trump card with Trent and he is better off politicly to let it die on the vine than drop the charges.
There sure wa a lot of smoke for no fire!
saintsnation

Bellevue, WA

#11 May 15, 2013
that is about rite! who ever is tha district attny needs 2 do whats rite since nobody else has the pride 2 do it! ocs n evangiline parish is a toxic state agency! i wonder how many innocent people ocs has n state prisons? STAND UP PEOPLE. IT MITE B U NEXT!
saintsnation

Bellevue, WA

#12 May 16, 2013
ANYBODY N THA DISTRICT ATTNYS OFFICE MAY COMMENT AT ANYTIME!
onewhoknows

Pineville, LA

#13 May 20, 2013
saintsnation wrote:
ANYBODY N THA DISTRICT ATTNYS OFFICE MAY COMMENT AT ANYTIME!
Evangeline parish dismiss the charges against the Bloods, and a no true bill in St. Landry Parish.
Wilbur

Ville Platte, LA

#14 May 21, 2013
Politics in Evangeline, tried and true. I hear it is not their firs time!
Keith

Glenmora, LA

#16 May 24, 2013
Well look what we have for a sheriff. A no class drunk surrounded by inconpetant people that are either playboys, drunks or crazies. I expect nothing more form that office!!!!!
saintsnation

Bellevue, WA

#17 May 24, 2013
this is totally insanity! why n tha world would u indict somebody knowing dam well there isnt a case 2 b made! i tell u what ima call and c if i can get the atorney general involvd n this case! this is crazy! they also need 2 investigate ocs n evangiline parish who im sure startd all this bullshit!
Crazy

Pineville, LA

#18 May 29, 2013
Remember the D.A. does not have to present evidence to the grand jury he only has to convince them he has the evidence. I'm like you how did he get an indictment when the evidence was clear in the end THE EVIDENCE DID NOT SUPPORT THE CRIMINAL CHARGES. Research Louisiana Grand Jury and it will tell you this.
Lawsuits filed

Pineville, LA

#19 May 29, 2013
Lawsuits have been filed by the Mother, Grandmother, Barry and Marla Giglio and Marty and Brandy Blood.
evidence

Ville Platte, LA

#21 May 30, 2013
there was in fact, corroboration along with circumstantial evidence in both cases. There was minor doubt that a crime occurred; therefore case was dropped.

Innocence and Not guilty are 2 different things. One cannot "prove" innocence; therefore accusers are often not found libel for false claims.

I do agree that a false accusation of rape "if admitted to the claim" should hold a 10 year prison sentence.

Clown

Pineville, LA

#22 May 30, 2013
these children gave statements of being rape by 8 people. Was seen by a doctor who gave them a clean bill of heath. So explain to my why anyone was arrested in the first place.The first arrest was made 13 days after they seen the doctor. You say one cannot prove innocent, Well I think your wrong there was nothing wrong with these children no one did anything to them that tells me in my book these people were innocent.
saintsnation

Bellevue, WA

#23 May 30, 2013
also dont forget that some of the people involvd didnt even know each other! how n the dam world can a person have sex with someone they HAVE NEVER MET! THIS IS INSANITY! THIS IS YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK!
Clown

Pineville, LA

#24 May 30, 2013
To saintsnation I bet some people would fall out of their chair if they really new all of the truth. Every one was doing their job in every department, what I don't understand is all these people so call doing their jobs, but not one step up to say WAIT THIS IS WRONG THESE PEOPLE ARE REALLY INNOCENT. I also feel that you have follow this case very closely so have I.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opelousas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
driving instructor 4 hr CP RESIDENT 5
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 4 hr Living Wage 3,051
the old cockstail (Dec '13) 5 hr Pam McGee 61
Blaire sylvester (Feb '13) 8 hr Texas girl 6
Joseph Blake Jeanis 12 hr Missing him 3
now hiring!!! Aug 25 Woooaaaaa 2
huffington post; ponzi scheme exposed in st.lan... Aug 18 NANCY GRACEFUL 1
•••
•••
•••

Opelousas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••