Next Last
im awsome

Bronx, NY

#23 Aug 24, 2011
im scared
Its been too long

United States

#24 Oct 13, 2011
It's been so long,you just fondling it would be fine!
Never My Love

Church Point, LA

#25 Oct 14, 2011
How can you girls swallow that nasty shit?
tru dat

United States

#26 Oct 16, 2011
Never My Love wrote:
How can you girls swallow that nasty shit?
Cuz that what a real woman does for her man.
Al dogg

Anchorage, AK

#27 Aug 4, 2012
Jessica D wrote:
Isn't it a law that a girl has to swallow...unless spitting on another girls face?
Oh... I like you!
Hey

United States

#28 Aug 17, 2012
tru dat wrote:
<quoted text>
Cuz that what a real woman does for her man.
LMBO!!! That's what a real whoe does for something in return--money, clothes, etc etc anything that meets her wants. I'm a real woman and I don't spit or swallow and my man is respectable enough NOT to treat me like a whore. He doesn't want that on the lips that kiss his children every day before dropping them off at school or before any other separation.
I please him and still hold respect for myself to carry out respect for my children. Water and soap toothbrush---shit lingers even after a good washin!
---That's what a real woman does for her man--- if u want a whoe in the bed then go get one. But please---don't make the kind of comment u made! BTW, What a female has to offer physically and sexually does not make her a woman.
Just my opinion

United States

#29 Sep 10, 2012
I believe what a woman does to please her man is their own business. I also believe that what a women does to please her man is important and if that requires swallowing some of his jism then so be it. A woman is defined not only by her bedroom actions but by her mind and what she accomplishes in life !
walker

Deer Park, NY

#31 Apr 6, 2013
Jessica D wrote:
Anything you wanna know ask here. Ok Hun
have u ever swallowed thanks and why
girllllll

Ville Platte, LA

#32 Dec 7, 2014
I swallow.
Men are sexual creatures who need to be taken care of and I take care of my king every single day. You women wonder why your husband's cheat and that's because they are neglected. Take your head out of your asses. You want to be treated like a queen well treat your man like a king.
That is all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opelousas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesse Carvell (Dec '09) 17 hr MissHimDaily 87
Tyler Brinkman (Apr '09) 18 hr YaCousinYo 44
traffic fines (Jan '11) Sat Got the T-shirt 12
Who is the hottest guy in Church Point? (Feb '09) Fri SeenToTell 327
Trash May 16 Flash_62 1
Sexless marriage (Nov '11) May 15 jj 60
who will be the next police Chief May 14 Money 8

Opelousas Jobs

Personal Finance

Opelousas Mortgages