info

Haslet, TX

#21 Oct 12, 2012
info wrote:
<quoted text>First off I was trying to make crap. Someone told me that they heard he passed away and I wanted to know. I don't want anything bad said about him or anyone. I was just asking if it was true or not. Thanks for letting us know it was a rumor. No need for all the rudeness.
Lol sorry. Was not trying. Big typo.
info

Haslet, TX

#22 Oct 12, 2012
Laffy wrote:
Why did someone make up something like this. The people like me would be sad if it was true. I'm glad it's not true. This is a sick thing.
The person I heard it from wasn't trying to make trouble either. I don't know where it originated from but I'm glad it's just a rumor. I really wasn't trying to start anything. If u read my first comment I said if was true, my thoughts and prayers were with his family. I myself would never start a horrible rumor such as this about anyone.
Laffy

Jennings, LA

#23 Oct 12, 2012
I feel worst than ever. I am so sorry that I asked about the arrangement. I wish I never had said that. Miss Carliss and Miss Lynn I could just kick myself for saying that. I never did mean nothing but to show my hurt for yall. I am sorry to the bottom of my heart. Now I will know to keep my big mouth shut. It was a bad thing for me to ask.
Laffy

Jennings, LA

#24 Oct 12, 2012
info wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they mad at me not you. You was just asking a question and I said the worst thing and make it worst.
info

United States

#25 Oct 13, 2012
Laffy wrote:
<quoted text>I think they mad at me not you. You was just asking a question and I said the worst thing and make it worst.
Well I'm sure they don't know who you are since you aren't using your name. You meant no harm in asking what you did so they just need to chill out. It wasn't meant to cause them any pain. You were actually trying to console them. They should be grateful for that.
Woahnow

Mobile, AL

#26 Oct 13, 2012
Info- for the record I don't think you meant any malice with your post, didn't sound like u were trying to start rumors- we just always have to remember that this is their loved one and of course they feel protective over him. This website is basically a gossip site and more than not every forum ends up with someone bashing the person to the point of being wildly unnecessary. They probably just don't want that to happen. Now,, let's all be friends!!!:)
Bedo

Sunset, LA

#27 Oct 14, 2012
info wrote:
<quoted text>
That was not a typo,you had it right the first time.This is not the place to inquire of someones death.If you were so concerned like you claim you would have called his mom or have gone seen her in person to find out if the rumor was true.
just saying

Lafayette, LA

#28 Oct 14, 2012
Bedo wrote:
<quoted text>That was not a typo,you had it right the first time.This is not the place to inquire of someones death.If you were so concerned like you claim you would have called his mom or have gone seen her in person to find out if the rumor was true.
Well... Personally I don't agree...Info,I believe was not trying to create a problem or cause grief.... And as far as checking with his mother to see if it was true can sometimes be impossible bc If you had not seen her in years how would someone try & contact her to see if it was true? Alot of people have cell phones & its not as easy to get these numbers... its not like its listed in a phone book..Also if I found out something tragic had unfortunately happen to her son or to anyone else's family member that I might know... I would then call around, find out where their "body" was & then proceed to go to that place and try & comfort & support my friend then.
Bedo

Sunset, LA

#29 Oct 14, 2012
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Well... Personally I don't agree...Info,I believe was not trying to create a problem or cause grief.... And as far as checking with his mother to see if it was true can sometimes be impossible bc If you had not seen her in years how would someone try & contact her to see if it was true? Alot of people have cell phones & its not as easy to get these numbers... its not like its listed in a phone book..Also if I found out something tragic had unfortunately happen to her son or to anyone else's family member that I might know... I would then call around, find out where their "body" was & then proceed to go to that place and try & comfort & support my friend then.
I really dont care if un agree or not.If you are close to someone or know them it is not that fricking hard to find them or get in touch with them,this is CP,not Los Angeles!!!!
Lynn
#30 Oct 14, 2012
info wrote:
<quoted text>
First off I was trying to make crap. Someone told me that they heard he passed away and I wanted to know. I don't want anything bad said about him or anyone. I was just asking if it was true or not. Thanks for letting us know it was a rumor. No need for all the rudeness.
No need for the rudeness? Really? How would have you felt if you were us? I would hope if this kinda rumor was going around about someone in your family you would be upset. Anyone would be in this situation. The one thing that we dont understand is how could something like this happen, a misunderstanding? I really dont see how that could be possible! He wasnt mistaken for someone else in the family cause thankfully we havent had any recent deaths. There were no deaths where he is so how would this be a misundersranding? If I'm wrong please tell me, I dont think that I am and whoever started this rumor wont have the guts to admit it either!
just saying

Lafayette, LA

#31 Oct 14, 2012
Well... The way I look at it instead of all this conflict or wondering who started this ugly rumor & misunderstanding why don't you just take a step back... Think about the grand scale of life & ask yourself.... How really important is this ugly rumor in my life? And then just say Thank You Lord that He is alive & well... Just saying
Lynn
#32 Oct 14, 2012
just saying wrote:
Well... The way I look at it instead of all this conflict or wondering who started this ugly rumor & misunderstanding why don't you just take a step back... Think about the grand scale of life & ask yourself.... How really important is this ugly rumor in my life? And then just say Thank You Lord that He is alive & well... Just saying
Yea well you would say that since your the one who started this rumor! You obviously dont know Ryan very well because first of all you didnt even use his name and second you came here to find out if it were true and not to someone who knows him! I had to hear about this picking up our daughter from day care so yea, your damn right I am upset! You really should stop and think before you act when you obviously have no clue what you are talking about.
just saying

Lafayette, LA

#33 Oct 14, 2012
Lynn wrote:
<quoted text>Yea well you would say that since your the one who started this rumor! You obviously dont know Ryan very well because first of all you didnt even use his name and second you came here to find out if it were true and not to someone who knows him! I had to hear about this picking up our daughter from day care so yea, your damn right I am upset! You really should stop and think before you act when you obviously have no clue what you are talking about.
First of all.... As you said in your own post.. How can I be the one who started this rumor when I don't even know him? I posted his name in a earlier statement bc I remembered his name from being in a 4-H photo from way back school days....and guess what? That rumor was started & posted before I mentioned his name... So you need to keep looking for who started it... You have no idea what your talking about... Also I was just trying to take a MATURE look at the overall situation and stating how you should be thanking God it Wasn't True than worry about the small stuff. Grow up!
Lynn
#34 Oct 15, 2012
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all.... As you said in your own post.. How can I be the one who started this rumor when I don't even know him? I posted his name in a earlier statement bc I remembered his name from being in a 4-H photo from way back school days....and guess what? That rumor was started & posted before I mentioned his name... So you need to keep looking for who started it... You have no idea what your talking about... Also I was just trying to take a MATURE look at the overall situation and stating how you should be thanking God it Wasn't True than worry about the small stuff. Grow up!
You are the one who started this post not even saying his name but wanting to know if he was dead or not, correct? So maybe you are the one who needs to grow up! And yes we are very happy and greatful that he is alive and have so much better things to do with my time than to sit here and argue with someone with no name! So you have a great day and God Bless!
info

United States

#35 Oct 15, 2012
Lynn wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one who started this post not even saying his name but wanting to know if he was dead or not, correct? So maybe you are the one who needs to grow up! And yes we are very happy and greatful that he is alive and have so much better things to do with my time than to sit here and argue with someone with no name! So you have a great day and God Bless!
I was the one who started this post and I know of biscuit, I don't know her personally or her family and that's the reason I didn't contact her myself. As for all the other bs, yes I've been stopped at a store and was asked about one of my child's death and funeral that was going around so I do know how you feel. I didn't mean to cause any problems and I sure wasn't being rude unlike the two or three on here. If I wanted to cause trouble I could have started by saying many other things about what I've heard over the years about biscuit and her son and yet never mentioned not will I mention them. I was only trying to find out if what I had heard was true or not and offered my condolences in the process. I don't know who started it but I'm sure everyone now knows that it's not true and everyone is glad it's not true. So lets everyone leave it at that and be thankful for their wonderful blessings in their lives. Hope everyone has a good day for a Monday. And always remember when life gets you down, someone always has it worse than you. Smile at everyone you meet today, you might be the only act of kindness that person had that day.
R Clavier

Jennings, LA

#36 Oct 16, 2012
info wrote:
I heard he passed away. Is it true? If so, my thoughts and prayers go out to his family.
All these young Church Point kids are killing themselves with drugs. Is that what happened?
info

United States

#37 Oct 17, 2012
R Clavier wrote:
<quoted text>All these young Church Point kids are killing themselves with drugs. Is that what happened?
Read the whole thing instead of jumping to conclusions and stirring the pot more. No one died. It was a bad rumor.
guesswhoshere
#38 Feb 20, 2013
R Clavier wrote:
<quoted text>All these young Church Point kids are killing themselves with drugs. Is that what happened?
it must be what happened to him to r.kelley. i know his mom but ain't touching that. ill get fussed & cussed for years, ya heard!!! look at what lynn did to one person on here even AFTER they apologized. "NO YOU NOT SORRY", "YEA U DID, U STARTED IT!!" what kind of dope they doing, dude? shit
guesswhoshere
#39 Feb 20, 2013
info wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the whole thing instead of jumping to conclusions and stirring the pot more. No one died. It was a bad rumor.
excuse me, which part is the rumor, that he did or didn't die? the other guy was or was not sorry? he did or did not start this or any other rumors, EVER in ALL HIS or HER LIFETIME & after he dies? will he promise NEVER to apologize unless he/she truly means it? will lynn EVER in her lifetime forgive & forget this happened,yall?
guesswhoshere
#40 Feb 20, 2013
will biscuit EVER stop spazzing out when we call her biscuit? will lynn baby start spazzing out too? will biscuits boob job hold up thru all this chaos, drama & commotion?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opelousas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coach 11 hr Tapdatho 1
Bulling at PBHS Sun Neighbor TV 2
News Port Barre High coach accused of having sex wit... Nov 30 Proud 4
June Aka Author Henry Nov 29 Chyna 1
Chelsea Lea deshotels Nov 27 Anonymous 6
man in o.p. that removes blackmagic Nov 25 Baby Boy 2
Carrier or Carriere family reunion (Apr '14) Nov 24 TL Carriere 5

Opelousas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance