concerned person

New Iberia, LA

#557 Dec 30, 2011
it is purely politics. the police department in port barre hasn't changed a bit. they still concentrate on writing tickets on the highway for revenue while dope is being sold out in the open. the patrol cars don't even adhere to the law running stop signs and lights. seems that work needs to be done on the inside of the force before people will have respect.
equality for all

Opelousas, LA

#558 Dec 30, 2011
concerned person wrote:
why is it the police are mainly concerned about writing tickets on the highway that doesn't affect the town while drug deals are going on in middle of the day in plain sight.
I was sitting at the red light the other night and watched a transaction go down at the Mobil station parking lot where all the carpoolers park their cars to catch a ride to work. Right in plain view.
ShishkaBobAtron

Wildersville, TN

#559 Dec 30, 2011
ok Interesting! I highly doubt that a deputy be he black or white just let someone jump on you. What probably happened is your kid probably said something out of the way befor this took place and what he said caught up with him. Sorry for what happened but next time you get on here sit down and ask yourself how is My kid at fault befor you start talking shit on here
new girl in town

Pittsburg, TX

#560 Jan 25, 2012
I was pulled over for a five day late registration...me and my 3 year old had to ride home in a cop car bc they towed the vehicle...I have never seen an officer in the projects.
Louisiana Purchase Card

Lafayette, LA

#561 Jan 26, 2012
Highly unlikely that a cop towed your car for an expired registration. Tell the truth, you probably had a suspended license, no insurance, kid not in a seatbelt and a fake temporary paper plate that you keep altering the date on. That's what happens when your ghetto project butt drives illegally. Do like the the hard working folks that pay your government aid and get a job so you can have insurance and a valid license.
Otown grl

Pittsburg, TX

#562 Apr 17, 2012
Louisiana Purchase Card wrote:
Highly unlikely that a cop towed your car for an expired registration. Tell the truth, you probably had a suspended license, no insurance, kid not in a seatbelt and a fake temporary paper plate that you keep altering the date on. That's what happens when your ghetto project butt drives illegally. Do like the the hard working folks that pay your government aid and get a job so you can have insurance and a valid license.
Lmao omg none of the above.... U must not live around here
just wondering

Tuscaloosa, AL

#563 Apr 17, 2012
student_nurse wrote:
i had this ghetto white girl stop me and my boyfriend in port barre the other day to give me a ticket for speeding. last name johnson i believe. she was very polite, but couldn't speak to save her life. she sounded like shaquanaynay. i had to ask her to repeat herself several times as she spoke to me. of course i was pissed off about getting stopped. here she is with an IQ of 5 writing ME a ticket, while i bust my ass in nursing school, trying to afford tuition and books and maintain a strict 4.0 in my curriculum.... and yo yo brain gets the honor and responsibility to serve and protect us. that scares me deeply. honestly port barre is a under educated town who really does need my 155 dollars for 10 miles over the speed limit. whose gonna feed shaquanaynay her biscuits and butter? and she can't get a real job that requires any thought process. just aim your radar gun and turn your lights....my 3 year old spoke better than her. and no ladies and gentleman it was NOT a speech impediment. a few times during traffic stop i was tempted to ask for a translator because i obviously didn't speak "chicken". so yea i'll pay my fucking ticket. and hope one day this chick needs to be catheterized or have an enema in my area. hey...i'd only be doing my job.
With a 4.0 gpa, it seems you should be able to read the posted speed limit. Here's your sign!!!

“American Justice”

Since: Aug 07

Krotz Springs

#564 Apr 17, 2012
somerunon wrote:
a sentence that has no ending and jumps from one place to another can be difficult to read and understand without punctuation that is why it is important to have a good education so people can understand you when you talk or write because if you can not make sense when you write they sometimes think you might be stupid like you went to school in port barre or something but that may not be the case because there is dumbasses every where in this world even though port barre has a higher concentration of lower intelligence and it is not there fault it must be something in the water.
Thanks !!! Now that is funny stuff !1 THE BIRD !!!!
Pb citizen

Tuscaloosa, AL

#568 May 11, 2012
Omg she calling a creole woman Cracker when she should clearly be reading the culture of black people before judging . She clearly dosent know the Officers ethinic history, so how the hell can she call someone trash, cracker, pale ect. No color ... The black race sometimes shows no darkness , I guess you think every black person suppose to be dark skinned ... That's the beauty about black people .. To bad you have to go to a tanning bed to try and get color , be who you are and stop being the racist person you claim not to be , get a life before this gets to the nursing board and clearly , you wouldn't be in School . What is this world coming to race is race and stop the negativity ... Grow up and stop calling a woman, a bitch when it looks like your clearly one..
bug tussel

Apo, AE

#569 May 13, 2012
I agree Color is irrelevant, if she had a speech issue it is because people in port barre have a very strong Southern Accent, trust me it is stronger then ours in opelousas, But Ms Nurse while you criticize this woman regardless of color or education she has volunteered to do her best to protect and serve,you volunteered to be a nurse and provide health care assistance, and I know a bunch of Dumbass nurses as well, So now that we have proven no job is impervious to idiots, Pay your ticket and stop lowrating the woman, first she is a woman and a police officer both are pretty awesome accomplishments in a male dominated society! Why don't you be uplifting and supportive,try making a ally not an enemy....life is to short to be bitter and ignorant

Since: May 12

Scott, LA

#575 Jun 1, 2012
Lol
pathetic

Euless, TX

#576 Jun 7, 2012
student_nurse wrote:
<quoted text>yes i can be a bitch, it's not the greatest aspect of myself, but i think all women can and have been bitches. so to call me one doesn't offend me...but i see you have been introduced to the word...hmmm i wonder how?? maybe the same way you just introduced it to me?:D... i don't tan. i love my pasty, white skin. i embrace it. tanning offers nothing but old leathery skin, wrinkles, and cancer. it's sad, because you took things i used to describe her by and automatically assumed it must have been a black person. so if a person can't speak and enunciate, then they are automatically black? NO! what does that say about you and what you think about black people??? i could go on here about these descriptions but i wont.... point is I NEVER SAID EITHER WAY IF SHE WAS BLACK OR WHITE. but according to you. if someone says that another person can't enunciate and has a low IQ then they must be black. i think this is a case of a black person/ or any person really... thinking lowly of themselves and black people. because without that, you would have never assumed i was talking about a black person. go on with your bullshit and your little race card you're playing. she was white like me. and she had blue eyes as i recall. now if you really want to be realistic here....i'll give you a scenario. white caucasian woman raised trashy as hell and can't enunciate and is an idiot, grew up and became a police officer...hey! they'll hire ANYONE nowadays....probability??? VERY HIGH and hey sweetheart, for someone to be racist, they would have to hate a race. i love all races. i just hate that fact that dumbasses are put in superior positions to protect the public. but if it makes you feel better to call my a racist. go ahead baby. go right on ahead.
If you had a flat, day or night, on side the road, that same lady cop would have put her lights on and stayed with you until help arrived, the tire was fixed, and you departing safely. You are definitely making your point about ignorant people!!!!
drive by

Elton, LA

#578 Jun 19, 2012
You expect any cop to stop and actually help?
Please Grow Up

Lafayette, LA

#579 Jul 6, 2012
I really wish topix didn't exist. It's absolutely pointless! The only thing I see on here is people talking bad about people and gossiping and spreading rumors. EVERYONE on here should use the time they spend sitting at their computer bashing everyone, to do something productive with their life. You keep talking bad about SRG. Johnson, but the only things I see is how she's ghetto and uneducated, which I disagree with 110%. I know her and have talked to her and she is a very sweet, SMART, and a very brave human being. What has she ever done that is actually bad? Please name one thing, but I bet none of you can. Instead of talking bad about people, let's remember that we are ALL human and just because someone wears a uniform, doesn't make them any more perfect than you, so stop holding them to the highest standards and monitoring their every move, because I'm sure all of you have your own secrets and ways that could be blasted on topix as well if you too worked in the public. Srg. Johnson deserves her title and also respect from her community. Let's not forget how she SAVED a little boy's life not too long ago. I think that is nothing short of amazing, but nobody can see past their ignorance and self-centeredness to appreciate her. Grow up, get off topix and get a life, and please tell me how uneducated I sound since you think you're all the grammar police, please, I really don't care. You people are so immature, it's rdicolous, and what's even more sad is most of you are adults and have children...wow, you're really setting a good example for your kids by acting like a bunch of them!!!
Jan Dexter

Shreveport, LA

#580 Jul 12, 2012
Upon entering PB east on highway 190 speed limit was 45 and I was going 49 and was issued a ticket, no problem I was speeding, passing me easily was a corrections bus carrying inmates I asked the officer why he didn't ticket the bus his reply "it is illegal for me to ticket a inmate bus" lie, checked with Louisiana State Police they verified inmate buses have no special treatment, so persued to visit with the police chief, now it gets good he wouldn't even speak to me, period have called him many many times the slob won't even return my calls, then called the mayor he is just as lazy, had his secretary call me, the moral is they are lazy and arrogant and stupid with only their greedy pockets to care about, might call him just to let him I am still alive and thinking about him, every time I have a bowel movement, yes I despise him that much,
Retired LEO

Lafayette, LA

#581 Jul 12, 2012
Jan Dexter wrote:
Upon entering PB east on highway 190 speed limit was 45 and I was going 49 and was issued a ticket, no problem I was speeding, passing me easily was a corrections bus carrying inmates I asked the officer why he didn't ticket the bus his reply "it is illegal for me to ticket a inmate bus" lie, checked with Louisiana State Police they verified inmate buses have no special treatment, so persued to visit with the police chief, now it gets good he wouldn't even speak to me, period have called him many many times the slob won't even return my calls, then called the mayor he is just as lazy, had his secretary call me, the moral is they are lazy and arrogant and stupid with only their greedy pockets to care about, might call him just to let him I am still alive and thinking about him, every time I have a bowel movement, yes I despise him that much,
Haha. That's funny. You must have a boring life to waste your time talking about how you despise a police chief or a mayor for not answering your bogus complaint calls. Ever think the reason they don't call you is because they don't want to hear your psycotic rant. You admitted you were speeding. Ok,you are guilty of violating a state law and got caught what's the problem? You upset Because the officer didn't self duplicate and send the cloned version of himself to go after the other vehicle. LOL. What a moron you seem to be. So, let me guess you just wanted to tell the chief or the mayor that the other speeder got away and the officer lied about being able to stop an inmate transit bus? So what. In any case, you are just making up some story to entertain yourself. I happen to know the police do not issue tickets for 49 in a 45. It's public record, so feel free to check. I bet you were driving at least 54 or higher.Not to mention, if you are purposely calling the office of a public official just to harrass them, you can be arrested for harassment. Just something to think about. Now go adopt a pet or take up a hobby to keep your mind busy.
Kaleb

Lafayette, LA

#582 Sep 1, 2012
Hell no it ain't we get f$&@"&$ on their a$&$&
Sock Monkey

Port Barre, LA

#583 Jan 24, 2013
I noticed officer Brian Lefleur is back in Port Barre.
cock munkee

Sunset, LA

#584 Jan 25, 2013
Sock Monkey wrote:
I noticed officer Brian Lefleur is back in Port Barre.
Why do you waste your time? Nothing will ever change. The incumbent always has the upper hand in an election, and there is a lot of cheating going in the elections.

And people are just stupid. Look at our president
Y- NOT

United States

#585 Jan 26, 2013
Very true and well said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opelousas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Krotz Springs woman charged with drug offensesK... 7 hr Thelma 5
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 15 hr Not Landrieu 3,355
First Black Judge Mon Rs Facebook Repor... 1
coach Sun Busy bee 3
Crack head felon child molester in town Sun ghfvg 4
DA, St Landry Parish Council Sun Bill Lembeckly 1
Best towing service in Opelousas (Jan '14) Sep 17 Shynhot 6
•••
•••
Opelousas Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Opelousas Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Opelousas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Opelousas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Opelousas
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••