Port Barre Police Department is "A JOKE"
your dad

United States

#21 Apr 17, 2008
Close to Home wrote:
The deputy you are referring to is an a**hole. The only color he does not judge is the female color, because he sleeps wirh all of them. He is a rogue cop who only cares about himself and no one else. I know he used to do some dirty stuff when he worked for the Port Barre Police Dept. and from the looks of it now, things still not have changed. You people need to open your eyes and see what is really going on.
On a second note, the Chief of Police has not been doing his damn job. The only thing I see is the useless cops writing tickets on the highway. I guess thats the only thing he cares about is money while these drug dealers constantly sell their drugs. I guess he protects them because they sure do it out in the open without having any fears of getting caught.
I cannot wait to move my family out of this town because this is ridiculous. You people here are sure dumb for electing him. But I guess that is what you get when you are blind and dumb.
your dad is the one who hired most of them and we cant wait until you move down the o.g. too so. now we just want you out of our school
Lainey R Estis

New Iberia, LA

#23 Apr 17, 2008
To the People of Port Barre:
Look at what this forum is doing. Someone who is probably presently working or has worked at the PBPD and has no respect for my dad or his family decided that it would be humorous to put two posts and pretend they are me. They are now threatening my family to move and for me with my job. Like I said in previous posts, If I post I will use my real name. If this person is working at any law enformcement he needs to be fired because he has one sick mind! "Close to Home," since you know so much about me and my family, my husband and I think it is time we need to have a little "talk." That is if you are woman or man enough. Enough is Enough! I know who you are, you need to let it go!!! I took the last forum off that was harassing my dad and my family and I will do it with this one.
Why don't you come and meet me "Down the OG!"
Lainey R Estis

New Iberia, LA

#24 Apr 17, 2008
good bye wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you spend your time on the internet starting rumors about people you donít know? What you need to do is worry about your family like your mother who is in rehab for crystal meth. Worry about putting your retarded brother in the same room for his marijuana problem that your dad tried to cover up for years. Worry about your cheating sister you is sleeping with black men. Worry about helping your other brother find himself let him know its ok to come out of the closet. Worry about your daughter who is already sexual active. The police department is a lot better off with out your lunatic father around shooting holes in the ceiling and the walls. The only person that I cam remember stealing from the police department was your dad he stole money to support his gambling habits, his and your mothers drug addiction, and to support the rest of the coco bunch illegal habits. Being that you are so close to home take care of yours before you try and break up others.
Keep talking behind your little computer! Like I said meet me down the OG and we will settle this once and for all!!!
keep talking

United States

#25 Apr 17, 2008
Close to Home wrote:
The deputy you are referring to is an a**hole. The only color he does not judge is the female color, because he sleeps wirh all of them. He is a rogue cop who only cares about himself and no one else. I know he used to do some dirty stuff when he worked for the Port Barre Police Dept. and from the looks of it now, things still not have changed. You people need to open your eyes and see what is really going on.
On a second note, the Chief of Police has not been doing his damn job. The only thing I see is the useless cops writing tickets on the highway. I guess thats the only thing he cares about is money while these drug dealers constantly sell their drugs. I guess he protects them because they sure do it out in the open without having any fears of getting caught.
I cannot wait to move my family out of this town because this is ridiculous. You people here are sure dumb for electing him. But I guess that is what you get when you are blind and dumb.
Once again Close to home I will tell you to leave me alone. I will say this if you are upset with someone about the Chiefís name being brought up over and over again on this site be upset with your self, because you are the only one that keeps saying things that you know nothing about. Why do you insist on provoking the people to speak of the Chief? Why not let the man rest and let his family grieve so they can over come their loss of their love one. Once again leave me alone are you will have a reason to call me an ***hole. If you have something to ask me are say to me you know were I live. The position that I am in cause for me to be professional why donít you do the same and come talk to me.
your dad

United States

#26 Apr 17, 2008
Lainey R Estis wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep talking behind your little computer! Like I said meet me down the OG and we will settle this once and for all!!!
funny how you and close to home both have it were it says crowley. and i would go meet you down the O.G. but i dont hit girls
Lainey R Estis

New Iberia, LA

#27 Apr 17, 2008
your dad wrote:
<quoted text>
funny how you and close to home both have it were it says crowley. and i would go meet you down the O.G. but i dont hit girls
That's how ignorant you really are. If you knew anything about technology you would know that it is the server and where you ip address is coming from. I could change my ip address and write from China!! Oh yea, I forgot the only thing that you are good at is running your mouth. Why don't you be a REAL man and come talk to my husband and me. It would only take a few seconds!!!
Lainey R Estis

United States

#28 Apr 17, 2008
Wow, Look at me. I am now in Lafayette!!! I will pass your post offas a pure ignorant country folk!
nasty food

United States

#29 Apr 17, 2008
Lainey R Estis wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how ignorant you really are. If you knew anything about technology you would know that it is the server and where you ip address is coming from. I could change my ip address and write from China!! Oh yea, I forgot the only thing that you are good at is running your mouth. Why don't you be a REAL man and come talk to my husband and me. It would only take a few seconds!!!
why because your fat @$$ would sit on me LOL
CRAB MAN

Oberlin, LA

#30 Apr 18, 2008
YOO PEE-POLES NEADS TWO STOP ALL DIS FITEING BOUT DED FOLK, LETS DEM RESS IN PEECE. PERT BERRY GOTS A DANG FINE PO-LISE CHEEF, HE BEES A GUD MAN, CEPT FER DAT LAZY MAK KLAK, HE STA TWO DUH SKOOL AN SLEEP AN FOTS ALL DA . HE GOTS A FUNNI SMELL BOUT HIM LAK HE NEEDS TWO TAKES A BAFF.
Wowed at Technology

Lenoir City, TN

#31 Apr 22, 2008
Lainey R Estis wrote:
<quoted text>
Did not realize you could "change your ip". Computers have come a long way! Then again the fact that you could know what your server would show up as before a post is in itself outright amazing! Wonder what would happen if you had someone log under your id from another location?
Just FYI

Opelousas, LA

#32 Apr 22, 2008
Well you can change your IP address on your LAN however most all home networks have an ip address which is usually dynamic provided to you from your Internet service provider. And that IP address you have no control over----Now if you are still behind the times and have dial-up yes you can dial up to different areas and servers located at different parts of the region. Just FYI
CRAB MAN

Oberlin, LA

#33 Apr 23, 2008
Just FYI wrote:
Well you can change your IP address on your LAN however most all home networks have an ip address which is usually dynamic provided to you from your Internet service provider. And that IP address you have no control over----Now if you are still behind the times and have dial-up yes you can dial up to different areas and servers located at different parts of the region. Just FYI
DATS WATTS ME DOO TWO.
Big Nasty

Sugar Land, TX

#34 Apr 24, 2008
Well, it looks like the state is going to step in and take some of the profit away from all of the tickets that the PBPD write up. That's so nice to know.
ELVIS JR

Oberlin, LA

#35 Apr 24, 2008
Big Nasty wrote:
Well, it looks like the state is going to step in and take some of the profit away from all of the tickets that the PBPD write up. That's so nice to know.
it was voted down, that meens more tickets for pbpd, hahahahaha, go deon
safe resident

Decatur, GA

#36 Apr 24, 2008
Big Nasty wrote:
The state cannot keep the police from issuing tickets.
Big Nasty

Sugar Land, TX

#37 Apr 24, 2008
No, but they surely can take some of that hard earned money and apply it to my welfare check and Louisiana Purchase allotment every month.
crab man

Oberlin, LA

#38 Apr 25, 2008
Big Nasty wrote:
No, but they surely can take some of that hard earned money and apply it to my welfare check and Louisiana Purchase allotment every month.
mees needs mo money frum duh wellfere, by mees sum kole beers.
Buff

Ville Platte, LA

#39 Apr 29, 2008
2 port barre cops and 1 sheriff's deputy fired for failing drug test. That's fin' great! Bunch of fin' hipocrits! Arrest a woman because her son is selling drugs, seize her car and use it for undercover work, and then fail the drug test? WTF?
CRAB MAN

Oberlin, LA

#40 Apr 29, 2008
Buff wrote:
2 port barre cops and 1 sheriff's deputy fired for failing drug test. That's fin' great! Bunch of fin' hipocrits! Arrest a woman because her son is selling drugs, seize her car and use it for undercover work, and then fail the drug test? WTF?
dids day fine sum kole beers
PB person

United States

#41 Apr 29, 2008
Buff wrote:
Who were the port barre cops?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opelousas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian Jones Aug 16 Kalz 1
what ya'll know about ched fontenot Aug 16 slumber party 1
Mechelle (Dec '16) Aug 16 Yoyo 7
Joshua Lavergne Aug 14 ticklemeelmo 1
Sara Savoy Aug 14 Help 7
Mr. Sonnier Aug 12 Curious 1
Anthony ceasar Aug 8 Help 1

Opelousas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance