United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2008

Judged:

It is really sad whenever the "Zero Cops" in Port Barre are going to stop the hometown residents and write them up for petty offenses. They hire these young "Know Nothings" give them a badge and a gun and send them out on the streets to harass people. I don't know if a "daily quota" is placed on these know nothings or the badge goes to their head, but it is really is pathetic. Is this what the new chief's directives are? Deon is really starting out on a good note!!!! Way to go!!!!
I used to defend the PBPD whenever individuals from other places would make fun of the "Barney Fives" that stop everyone and their momma coming through town, but no more!!! I will chime in with them!!!
ATTENTION PORT BARRE RESIDENTS: DO NOT GO ONE MILE OVER THE SPEED LIMIT, ANDY AND BARNEY WILL GET YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Zero

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2008

Judged:

I think the police are doing a fine job.Thats just it they are actually doing their job. They give citations 10 miles over by the way and that is just a courtesy. You must have gotten a ticket. Well, thats your fault. If you would shut your pie hole you probably would have gotten a warning especially if you are from PB.Every one knows that the chief and the mayor will fix the ticket for you.We finally got a chief that enforces the law instead of breaks it.Instead of crying because your dumbass got caught breaking the law you should help out by being a role model and not breaking the law. You know those same zero cops are the ones putting their lives on the line to protect you coward ass. Call 911 and see who shows up to help and guess what those zero's will do it and not complain about.
Zero

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2008

Judged:

Oh and David is the one that hired those young "Know Nothings".
MYOB

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2008

Judged:

Zero wrote:
Oh and David is the one that hired those young "Know Nothings".
Thank you Zero for pointing out the truth! People weren't happy when david was in office and nothing was getting done! Now that there is someone in office that is getting it done they can't handle it!
safe resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2008

Judged:

Rent A Cop Cheap Cheap wrote:
It is really sad whenever the "Zero Cops" in Port Barre are going to stop the hometown residents and write them up for petty offenses. They hire these young "Know Nothings" give them a badge and a gun and send them out on the streets to harass people. I don't know if a "daily quota" is placed on these know nothings or the badge goes to their head, but it is really is pathetic. Is this what the new chief's directives are? Deon is really starting out on a good note!!!! Way to go!!!!
I used to defend the PBPD whenever individuals from other places would make fun of the "Barney Fives" that stop everyone and their momma coming through town, but no more!!! I will chime in with them!!!
ATTENTION PORT BARRE RESIDENTS: DO NOT GO ONE MILE OVER THE SPEED LIMIT, ANDY AND BARNEY WILL GET YOU!!!!!!!!!!
And because you are a hometown resident, you can do what you want? Sounds like you needed whatever it was they gave you with an attitude like that. Where is it written that a PB resident can't be given a ticket? It has been going on far too long. It is about time this place gets the cleaning that it needs. Keep up the good work PBPD.
Mex

Broussard, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2008

Judged:

Zero wrote:
I think the police are doing a fine job.Thats just it they are actually doing their job. They give citations 10 miles over by the way and that is just a courtesy. You must have gotten a ticket. Well, thats your fault. If you would shut your pie hole you probably would have gotten a warning especially if you are from PB.Every one knows that the chief and the mayor will fix the ticket for you.We finally got a chief that enforces the law instead of breaks it.Instead of crying because your dumbass got caught breaking the law you should help out by being a role model and not breaking the law. You know those same zero cops are the ones putting their lives on the line to protect you coward ass. Call 911 and see who shows up to help and guess what those zero's will do it and not complain about.
How stupid is that? You said,“especially if you are from PB.Every one knows that the chief and the mayor will fix the ticket for you.We finally got a chief that enforces the law instead of breaks it.” Which one is it, fix tickets, enforce the law or break it????? ZERO?? Right ZERO!!

OHH &&&&&& if I get a ticket in P B I want the same respect that Mrs. Edwards got!!!!Va Senora Edwards
ELVIS JR

New Iberia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2008

Mex wrote:
<quoted text>
How stupid is that? You said,“especially if you are from PB.Every one knows that the chief and the mayor will fix the ticket for you.We finally got a chief that enforces the law instead of breaks it.” Which one is it, fix tickets, enforce the law or break it????? ZERO?? Right ZERO!!
OHH &&&&&& if I get a ticket in P B I want the same respect that Mrs. Edwards got!!!!Va Senora Edwards
HEY MEX, WHATS GOING ON IN KS. THE CHIEF IS DOING A GREAT JOB IN PB.
Interesting

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2008

Judged:

Whose side are the police on?

Recently, I was beaten by a teenage girl almost twice my size in the park behind the police station.
My face was bruised, I could not hear on one side and spots of blood were coming out. Earlier, my son and another little black boy got into an argument, and eventually, my son got shoved to the ground. The boys exchanged words, my friend and I tried to walk away, but the black teenager and two boys followed them. I turned and asked them to leave them alone, and one of the boys approached my youngest son. I said not to touch him and then moved the boy gently, and the teenager jumped me and beat me, then said I got what I deserved.

This all happened in front of a black parish deputy. The officer and his father took the black peoples' side. After the investigation, the officers said she was defending herself, and said we should leave it alone. The white kids in this town can't go to the park and play because it is overtaken by the blacks.

The only time whites go to the park is during league baseball. The officers are being predijuced against whites, or else they are scared also. They just pull people over. If someone is beaten in the park, you should get up and go home without telling law enforcement because they will tell you we are wrong no matter what.
Later, my family asked the deputy what happened and he said I got my butt kicked and I deserved it. That is sad to say in front of kids. I said things I shouldn't have, because I was frustrated about everything.

Where is the justice, Port Barre? The resource officer is supposed to go to the elementary school, but he never seems to be there. He stays at the high school. Kids in elementry school are scared to say if they need help.

From here on out, my family will consider these officers bad guys instead of the good guys. How many people feel the way I do? We need a town with security near the ball games and at the park to stop this stuff.

Dreama Lanclos

Port Barre
Interesting

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2008

What is this all about?
ELVIS JR

New Iberia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2008

Judged:

Interesting wrote:
Recently, I was beaten by a teenage girl almost twice my size in the park behind the police station.
My face was bruised, I could not hear on one side and spots of blood were coming out. Earlier, my son and another little black boy got into an argument, and eventually, my son got shoved to the ground. The boys exchanged words, my friend and I tried to walk away, but the black teenager and two boys followed them. I turned and asked them to leave them alone, and one of the boys approached my youngest son. I said not to touch him and then moved the boy gently, and the teenager jumped me and beat me, then said I got what I deserved.
This all happened in front of a black parish deputy. The officer and his father took the black peoples' side. After the investigation, the officers said she was defending herself, and said we should leave it alone. The white kids in this town can't go to the park and play because it is overtaken by the blacks.
The only time whites go to the park is during league baseball. The officers are being predijuced against whites, or else they are scared also. They just pull people over. If someone is beaten in the park, you should get up and go home without telling law enforcement because they will tell you we are wrong no matter what.
Later, my family asked the deputy what happened and he said I got my butt kicked and I deserved it. That is sad to say in front of kids. I said things I shouldn't have, because I was frustrated about everything.
Where is the justice, Port Barre? The resource officer is supposed to go to the elementary school, but he never seems to be there. He stays at the high school. Kids in elementry school are scared to say if they need help.
From here on out, my family will consider these officers bad guys instead of the good guys. How many people feel the way I do? We need a town with security near the ball games and at the park to stop this stuff.
Dreama Lanclos
Port Barre
YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE LIL GIRL. YOU MY DEAR STRUCK A CHILD, NOT A GENTLE PUSH, YOUR BUTT COULD HAVE BEEN CHARGED.
Dreamer in dream world

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2008

Judged:

Interesting wrote:
Dreama Lanclos
Port Barre
Is she asking the police to chose sides between black and white? She admits that she put hands on a child. Then a sheriff deputy witnessed the whole deal. This woman is crazy. Is she the same one that got banned from the baseball leage for verbally abusing little kids? Didn't she attempt suicide a while back? Wow the daily world will let anyone write stuff in their paper. Sounds to me she tried to bully some children and got her butt whooped by a kid.
Close to Home

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2008

Judged:

I am apalled at the Daily World for even posting the smut this girl wrote. I know her and her kids, she is an embarrasment to our town. Someone needs to report her nasty ass to child services.

I know the black deputy that was involved as well. He needs to keep his nose out of Port Barre business. I am so glad he no longer works for the Port Barre Police Dept, I wish the Sheriff would get rid of him just like David did. I know he took up for the black kids, I know he protects his own, because he is a racist. We don't need people like that protecting us.

If David would have still been around, he would have arrested all of them, but when you have racist cops and a useless Chief of Police, nothing will ever get done.

I hope the people of Port Barre are happy, because they sure are stupid for electing what they put in office.
OH WELL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2008

Judged:

EXCUSE ME CLOSE TO HOME!!!!!!!!!! YOU MUST BE DAVID'S FAMILY! I THINK THE PEOPLE DONE A WONDERFUL JOB BY PUTTING CHIEF BOUDREAUX IN OFFICE.HE IS A WONDERFUL CHIEF. WHAT'S WRONG HE IS NOT DOING A GOOD ENOUGH JOB FOR YOU THIS IS THE MOST DRUG ARREST I HAVE SEEN IN A LONG TIME. MYSELF I THINK HE IS DOING A WONDERFUL JOB! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK CHIEF BOUDREAUX. THE TOWN IS VERY PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!
keep talking

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2008

Judged:

Close to Home wrote:
I am apalled at the Daily World for even posting the smut this girl wrote. I know her and her kids, she is an embarrasment to our town. Someone needs to report her nasty ass to child services.
I know the black deputy that was involved as well. He needs to keep his nose out of Port Barre business. I am so glad he no longer works for the Port Barre Police Dept, I wish the Sheriff would get rid of him just like David did. I know he took up for the black kids, I know he protects his own, because he is a racist. We don't need people like that protecting us.
If David would have still been around, he would have arrested all of them, but when you have racist cops and a useless Chief of Police, nothing will ever get done.
I hope the people of Port Barre are happy, because they sure are stupid for electing what they put in office.
First of all I was neither at the park nor by my parents when this happened I didn’t see it at all. Let’s get this straight I left the Port Barre Police Department because, David asked me to lie so he could get some money to support what ever habits he had. Now you are really staring to piss me off with the racist crap. I know who you are and let me say this that the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, because the only people your farther would put his hands on was blacks while they where in handcuffs. I know more but, out of respect for your farther and the people that are still here today I would advise you to leave me the hell alone, because I am not none of the other people that you slander on the internet.
ELVIS JR

New Iberia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2008

Judged:

Close to Home wrote:
THE OFFICER THAT YOU SPEAK OF WAS NOT EVEN THERE.IF RICHARD WAS STILL CHIEF HE WOULD HAVE PUT EVERYONE IN JAIL INCLUDING THE KIDS, PORT BARRE NOW HAS THE BEST CHIEF EVER.
PB RESIDENT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2008

Judged:

CLOSE TO HOME & DREAMA YOU SOUND LIKE YOU ARE TWO PEAS IN THE SAME POD. PERSONALLY, I THINK THAT THE NEW CHIEF IS DOING AND EXCELLENT JOB AND THE OFFICER YOU REFERRED TO IS A MAN THE KIDS IN OUR COMMUNITY CAN LOOK UP TO. HE'S A MAN WITH A LOT OF SELF RESPECT FOR ALL MAN KIND. HE IS A GREAT ROLE MODEL. FURTHER MORE - FACE IT, THE PEOPLE OF PORT BARRE WERE AWAKE WHEN THEY WENT TO THE POLLS.
get real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2008

Interesting wrote:
Dreama Lanclos
Port Barre
That deputy your talking about is a very good man and would not judge color.Unlike you drama oh i mean dream on, you get the point,you and your non coaching husband need to go back under that rock ya'll crawled out of.Oh and ya'll really need to stop riding that lawn mower around town does not look good water boy.
Close to Home

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2008

Judged:

The deputy you are referring to is an a**hole. The only color he does not judge is the female color, because he sleeps wirh all of them. He is a rogue cop who only cares about himself and no one else. I know he used to do some dirty stuff when he worked for the Port Barre Police Dept. and from the looks of it now, things still not have changed. You people need to open your eyes and see what is really going on.

On a second note, the Chief of Police has not been doing his damn job. The only thing I see is the useless cops writing tickets on the highway. I guess thats the only thing he cares about is money while these drug dealers constantly sell their drugs. I guess he protects them because they sure do it out in the open without having any fears of getting caught.

I cannot wait to move my family out of this town because this is ridiculous. You people here are sure dumb for electing him. But I guess that is what you get when you are blind and dumb.
GSI Dealer-User

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2008

Judged:

What color are females? The only dirty stuff the cops did was for your dirty pappy. So nothings changed. The drug dealers had free rein and protected and the cops just wrote tickets just like when yo pappy was here. Didn't one of the cops just get fired for flunking a drug test recently? I guess the new chief didn't warn him like yo pappy use too. Believe me the town can't wait for you to move your family out of here.
ELVIS JR

New Iberia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2008

Judged:

Close to Home wrote:
The deputy you are referring to is an a**hole. The only color he does not judge is the female color, because he sleeps wirh all of them. He is a rogue cop who only cares about himself and no one else. I know he used to do some dirty stuff when he worked for the Port Barre Police Dept. and from the looks of it now, things still not have changed. You people need to open your eyes and see what is really going on.
On a second note, the Chief of Police has not been doing his damn job. The only thing I see is the useless cops writing tickets on the highway. I guess thats the only thing he cares about is money while these drug dealers constantly sell their drugs. I guess he protects them because they sure do it out in the open without having any fears of getting caught.
I cannot wait to move my family out of this town because this is ridiculous. You people here are sure dumb for electing him. But I guess that is what you get when you are blind and dumb.
HIT THE ROAD FOOL, MOVE TO MELVILLE, I'M SURE YOU WOULD FIT IN.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of562
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Opelousas Discussions

Search the Opelousas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 4 min Living Wage 2,609
Hailey Fontenot soileu 41 min Jessica Eve Stelly 6
Jindal says rebellion brewing against Washington 1 hr positronium 587
Who will win Mayor of Church Point? 9 hr Lets be Honest 8
NEVER stop at Danny's Tire World! (Apr '13) 16 hr Cane 14
shell on weekends Sun snicker licker 4
nasty white women Sun snicker licker 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Opelousas Jobs

•••