Tat tat tatted up

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

I want to open a tattoo shop here in Ville platte, as I own one in Pineville & Lafayette. What I am curious is how do the citizens feel about this?

I run a clean & friendly shop with top artist in the area. I do not promote any "gang related" tattoo nor do I allow the artist to tattoo them. All my employes are drug tested as well as required to have a physical with disease testing. My prices are reasonable. I will have a comfortable waiting area, my location in Lafayette has a pool table, a Xbox 360 and a 55' tv. Love to thoughts.
mick

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

I think it would be great!! Living in vp, I have to travel at least 45 miles for a decent tat! More power to you!
Blasphemoustaxpa yer

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

mick wrote:
I think it would be great!! Living in vp, I have to travel at least 45 miles for a decent tat! More power to you!
Thank you for your input!
Shawn

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Tat tat tatted up wrote:
I want to open a tattoo shop here in Ville platte, as I own one in Pineville & Lafayette. What I am curious is how do the citizens feel about this?

I run a clean & friendly shop with top artist in the area. I do not promote any "gang related" tattoo nor do I allow the artist to tattoo them. All my employes are drug tested as well as required to have a physical with disease testing. My prices are reasonable. I will have a comfortable waiting area, my location in Lafayette has a pool table, a Xbox 360 and a 55' tv. Love to thoughts.
I say get on down here and start slinging ink! We have to travel t least 45-an hour for reputable ink right now.
Blasphemoustaxpa yer

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Shawn wrote:
<quoted text>
I say get on down here and start slinging ink! We have to travel t least 45-an hour for reputable ink right now.
I like to hire local artist, know of any?
Shawn

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Blasphemoustaxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>I like to hire local artist, know of any?
I know of a guy just starting out, but from what I see he's pretty good! His name is Tony Aucoin.
Tat tat tatted up

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Shawn wrote:
<quoted text>
I know of a guy just starting out, but from what I see he's pretty good! His name is Tony Aucoin.
Ill Facebook him.
Chris

Breaux Bridge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Shawn wrote:
<quoted text>
so, that's your buddy?
Chris

Breaux Bridge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Tat tat tatted up wrote:
<quoted text>
Ill Facebook him.
He needs a job, he's way behind on child support
Shawn

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Easy Chris!! I know where you are coming from. LOL
Chris

Sunset, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Shawn wrote:
Easy Chris!! I know where you are coming from. LOL
Just stating the facts.
good

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

You need to look up Leigh lahaye! Her talent is out of this world! She has a facebook!
Cole

Kinder, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

You should look up Brice Spurgeon on fb. Local and does some wicked tats
Better

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

I agree with good you should totally look up Leigh, she's really good, honest worker and is familiar with a tattoo gun. So you should look her up she's got a Facebook and it's the only Leigh LaHaye. She lives in town I think but she works at the bar in vp by donnys. The brass rail if you are interested. I saw a tat shop right by there.
Sun Tan Superman

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

yall betta wach ya self. i herd they mite have aids go aroune
delia

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

How's the tat shop in ville platte? Any good?
Whhhaattttttttt

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Don't go to that place it looks like you'll catch aids from walking in. He leaves the front doors wide open. How are you supposed to maintain a germ free environment when you allow germs in? Hope it gets closed down.
so ive heard.

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

I've heard how nasty it is. I've heard also who was doing the tats. Enough to keep me far away.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Opelousas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Opelousas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••