Next Last
Felton

United States

#1 Aug 12, 2009
Does this guy do good work?
used him

United States

#2 Aug 15, 2009
i used him to fix my boat motor and it still runs today and that was 5 years ago.. my friend uses him often and has good things to say..so give him a try
not sure

United States

#3 Aug 16, 2009
I can't tell you about the "quality" of work this guy does but I can tell you that if you want your boat fixed in a timely manner and don't need it until next summer, I suggest you bring your boat somewhere else. I know someone whose boat he has been having for at least 4-5 months and he is "waiting on parts."
Doh

Youngsville, LA

#4 Aug 16, 2009
Well I will agree with you on him taking forever to fix something. Maybe if his fat ass quits drinking all the time, he could focus on fixing people's stuff.
Nezats Friend

United States

#5 Aug 17, 2009
Doh wrote:
Well I will agree with you on him taking forever to fix something. Maybe if his fat ass quits drinking all the time, he could focus on fixing people's stuff.
I don't know donnie to drink all the time. Have you been to his place in a while? He only has about 100 boats and you expect them all to be fixed tomorrow? If you can do it faster then start your own repair shop! It's easier said than done
getalifefags

United States

#6 Aug 18, 2009
donny sucks always has he fixes boats about the way he raises kids terrible
Classmate Yr 1995

Scott, LA

#7 Aug 19, 2009
This is pathetic, nothing better to do than talk about someone that has a job and is not on welfare like most of you on here. Get off the computer and find a job, you will find life is much better. Also maybe the economy will pick up too.
not sure

United States

#8 Aug 19, 2009
Classmate Yr 1995 wrote:
This is pathetic, nothing better to do than talk about someone that has a job and is not on welfare like most of you on here. Get off the computer and find a job, you will find life is much better. Also maybe the economy will pick up too.
For your information, I have a job! Someone asked a question and I gave him my honest opinion. It's not hearsay or staring crap. It's an experience that is 100% TRUE!!!!!!!!! So before you come on here running your mouth, you need to get your facts straight.
your moma

Broussard, LA

#9 Nov 3, 2009
look donnie is my fren and u needa quit saying stuff if u cant bak it up he drinks a few beers mayb and he doesnt get drunk idk whos saying it but u needa stop caudse hes a really hard worker u can rely on!!
boobee

Covington, LA

#10 Nov 3, 2009
Donny did take a while with my boat, but I was extremely satisfied with his work. I would rather for to take 1 year with my boat and it be perfect than for someone to take a week with it and have to buy a new one!!!! The man does really good work!!
boobee

Covington, LA

#11 Nov 3, 2009
Donny did take a while with my boat, but I was extremely satisfied with his work. I would rather for him to take 1 year with my boat and it be perfect than for someone to take a week on it and have to buy a new one!!!! The man does really good work!!
jimmy johnson

United States

#12 Nov 3, 2009
This is all HOOPLAH!! He is a drunk!
BIRDMAN

United States

#13 Nov 3, 2009
YA RIGHT
drew

Covington, LA

#14 Nov 4, 2009
donnie is one of my best friends and he hardly ever drinks. if u dont know what u are talking about why dont u just keep your mouth shut and as for his work he is one of the best. why dont yall put yall real names on here ot just go tell him yourself
CP Version4

Krotz Springs, LA

#15 Nov 4, 2009
keep slingin that f&&kin ball drew! YOU A BEAST DOG! GO SAINTS!
drew

Covington, LA

#16 Nov 5, 2009
i will throw 3 tds for you this weekend CP Version4!!
CP Version4

Krotz Springs, LA

#17 Nov 5, 2009
thats what im f&&kin talkin about!
drew

Covington, LA

#18 Nov 5, 2009
since CP Version4 is a big fan, i will do 4 tds
CP Version4

Krotz Springs, LA

#19 Nov 6, 2009
Do 5 drew f&*k it..why not? And tell sharper i want some INTs off that traitor Delhomme!
drew

Covington, LA

#20 Nov 6, 2009
5 is great, it will get 3 for you 4sure CP, and I will tell Sharper 2 get him 1 4 you 4 sure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opelousas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marcus Miller 5 hr takethehint 2
Judge rules in favor of Lartigue in residency c... 5 hr fed up 5
Review: Sonya's Donuts & Deli 21 hr disgusted 4
Who is Steven Hazel Thu C.P. 1
holiday wish Dec 23 hopelousas 1
cameron layoff (Oct '13) Dec 23 amazed 47
racist church point topix (Mar '14) Dec 23 Facto Juan 5

Flood Watch for St Landry Parish was issued at December 26 at 2:50PM CST

Opelousas Dating
Find my Match