David Barham of Acadiana Prep

David Barham of Acadiana Prep

Posted in the Opelousas Forum

the one who knows

United States

#1 Jan 19, 2010
Hey, I heard they have 2 attorney's after Mr. Barham, boy the man will never learn his lesson. But, he continues to get by without paying a dime. Watch out!
the one who knows

United States

#2 Jan 19, 2010
Oh, I forgot I heard the school lost alot of students, because they can't keep teachers. I don't blame teachers for not staying. Anyone interested in Acadiana Prep needs to check out the school and the owner before entering the school. Personally I wouldn't send my dog there.
als

Lafayette, LA

#3 Jan 21, 2010
i was a student at acadiana prep before it was "prep" & barham was one hell of a man! he ran all of us out of our own school that we were looking so forward to graduating from. i hope he gets what he deserves!!
goodguy

United States

#4 Feb 16, 2010
wow are you serious? that place is a joke Barham is a joke
whatever

Dallas, TX

#5 Feb 19, 2010
BEWARE! he cannot be trusted! such ashame how this school had such potential...but, he blew it. opelousas has been trying to run him out of this town for years now!! the right person hasn't gotten to him yet i guess!? UGH!!!!!! kids education...why on earth would you want to mess that up???? i just don't get it!!!!
concerned 1

Houma, LA

#6 Sep 13, 2010
does anyone know if the person(s) who are running the school now have any qualifications? i think sherry nicks may be in charge who is she?
the one who knows

United States

#7 Feb 16, 2011
David Barham is not a coach at Blinn College. He is not employed at all and neither is his wife. So how in the hell did he buy a house in Brenham and totally degutted the house. And his vacations, and a brand new vehicle. Where is he getting the money? Money that he owes to people...
some one who went there

Turkey Creek, LA

#8 Jan 22, 2012
I went there in 5th and 6th grade. It was ok, but i was there when it closed. And i would like to say i'm very happy it closed. In the school's finale days the roof would leak, people were not there early for the kids who's parents had to go to work at 7:00, and no field trips were taken for the whole year. The school was better back in the day, but now it is very discouraging.

P.S. to concerned 1
sherry nicks was the one that was in charge for what i believe to be 2 years at Prep
Tired of the Barhams

Lockhart, TX

#9 May 11, 2013
Will he ever be stopped he has ruined so many lives.
the one who knows

United States

#10 May 19, 2013
It doesn't look like it....I wish there was something I could do...
the one who knows

United States

#11 Sep 21, 2013
Well David collected 2.9 million for the school (Acadiana Prep) Old School Education. Thats why the judgements at the courthouse were never collected. Because of the name. The suits were about Acadiana Prep not Old School... David knew exactly what he was doing. But, one day it will come...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opelousas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesse Carvell (Dec '09) 6 hr KnowEmBoth 86
Pot dealers in ville platte (Sep '16) 19 hr Coach Keith 3
Where's Curtis Paul (Mar '10) Nov 15 hmmmm 147
Ashley Broussard ever came back from that drug ... Nov 14 555abc 2
Mother of the year Nov 11 hate dale 2
Nasty dude in CVS trailer park Nov 5 Witch321 1
Wanted for child abuse Nov 5 Mandingo 5

Opelousas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance