Next Last
Gotta Go

Euless, TX

#1 Mar 29, 2014
Yes Indeed
2cute

Ville Platte, LA

#2 Mar 30, 2014
does a bear shit i the woods?? he never does anything but fish and hunt anyway.
Gotta Go

Euless, TX

#3 Mar 30, 2014
I agree. He needs to go. For a man that is to freaking lazy to keep his own yArd cleaned at his house 14 miles out in the country can not run a police dept.
Drake

Ville Platte, LA

#4 Mar 31, 2014
2cute wrote:
does a bear shit i the woods?? he never does anything but fish and hunt anyway.
In a city vehicle at that. No different with the other one at the SO. Want REAL change, vote them out!! Or break a dollar!!
Who do

United States

#6 Apr 3, 2014
Go Linton !!!!! You the man !! Get the plug for a chief out of there. Piece of S--T
rifelmomma88

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Apr 3, 2014
:)
2cute

Ville Platte, LA

#8 Apr 5, 2014
Who do wrote:
Go Linton !!!!! You the man !! Get the plug for a chief out of there. Piece of S--T
Linton would be 10 times worse than Neal.....Glenn Lelux is retired State Trooper, retired NOPD Detective, came here w/ Katrina.....he's our only hope of taking back our streets. There'll be no more walking across the whole street, blocking traffic....no more kids running around during school hours looking for something to steal, no more slabbing and damn loud rap crap.....he's gonna make the town learn how to act respectfully again......now if we just had a decent prospect for mayor, d.a. and sheriff.......
Hell yeah

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Apr 8, 2014
Well Glen needs to come out and run for Chief
Michael D

Kinder, LA

#10 Apr 12, 2014
Why is Opelousas Police having to come to Ville Platte to arrest Burglars. Why can't VPPD arrest them are they too dirty and don't want to arrest their friends? ALL NAT DOES IS CHASE LITTLE GIRLS!T
ex pd

Ville Platte, LA

#11 Apr 26, 2014
Glenn lelux is running. Vote Glenn for chief. He will do everything that Neal didnt
Michael D

Kinder, LA

#12 Apr 26, 2014
I hope someone else runs him out!
Well said

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Apr 29, 2014
Neal Lartique Chip Matte and Nathaniel Savoy all need to be arrested. They should have been arrested three years ago when all the proof was put on the Mayors desk in black and white. She promised she would have it taken care of and LIED !!
curious

Ville Platte, LA

#14 Apr 29, 2014
Well said wrote:
Neal Lartique Chip Matte and Nathaniel Savoy all need to be arrested. They should have been arrested three years ago when all the proof was put on the Mayors desk in black and white. She promised she would have it taken care of and LIED !!
What did they all do?
keith

Kinder, LA

#15 Apr 29, 2014
They ale all dirty an currpt
All Bout Business

Ville Platte, LA

#16 Apr 29, 2014
I think that Neal has done enough in this City to prove that he cannot handle what is going on. Neal has also proved to this community that while hunting and fishing is all good to be done during family outings, he is not going to do it during family outings and vacations. He does it when the citizens of Ville Platte needs and depends on him the most. The people here says that they want change, well you will have to make sure that you elect a Chief that is not going to help their officers commit crimes, or hide each others crimes. You need to elect a candidate that will put his department as # 1 on his list of priorities and not the lions, tigers, bears, or what ever he goes out in the woods hunting whenever the crime rate is steady rising. I don't know who he won the last election, but this election will show if a change here is really what is needed. In my experience most people are scared of change so they usually keep things the same old way. I don't know much about the new guy from New Orleans, he appears to be a straight forward person that would like to see a change here and as for Linton who better to elect than a man that lows professionalism, honesty, and a man that has served as many years as he have working for the Police Department. Linton knows all about the city and what it will take to make that change. The change has to start within the police department by first electing a new chief. One that will not allow his officers to steal from the evidence room to give to his girlfriend. Family men as leaders or Adulturers that are following instead of leading! Your Vote! Your Voice! Remember it is your Choice!
All Bout Business

Ville Platte, LA

#17 Apr 29, 2014
I don't know about Mr. Matte but I think Mr. Nat and Mr. Neal are both considered criminals and it just hasn't been proven yet. They hide the things that they both do so that is why they have to make sure they have each others back. Neither one wants to tell on the other. Just to live outside of the City and run for some type of seat inside of the City is a criminal offense and if they will do something as small as that what else won't they hide no matter how large!
All Bout Business

Ville Platte, LA

#18 Apr 29, 2014
I AGREE!
PDiddy

Ville Platte, LA

#19 Apr 29, 2014
I just think that people need to exercise their right to vote and not allow what has been going on or years to continue on If people tend to continue selling their votes. BUYING votes will become a LEGACY!
2cute

Ville Platte, LA

#20 Apr 30, 2014
All Bout Business wrote:
I think that Neal has done enough in this City to prove that he cannot handle what is going on. Neal has also proved to this community that while hunting and fishing is all good to be done during family outings, he is not going to do it during family outings and vacations. He does it when the citizens of Ville Platte needs and depends on him the most. The people here says that they want change, well you will have to make sure that you elect a Chief that is not going to help their officers commit crimes, or hide each others crimes. You need to elect a candidate that will put his department as # 1 on his list of priorities and not the lions, tigers, bears, or what ever he goes out in the woods hunting whenever the crime rate is steady rising. I don't know who he won the last election, but this election will show if a change here is really what is needed. In my experience most people are scared of change so they usually keep things the same old way. I don't know much about the new guy from New Orleans, he appears to be a straight forward person that would like to see a change here and as for Linton who better to elect than a man that lows professionalism, honesty, and a man that has served as many years as he have working for the Police Department. Linton knows all about the city and what it will take to make that change. The change has to start within the police department by first electing a new chief. One that will not allow his officers to steal from the evidence room to give to his girlfriend. Family men as leaders or Adulturers that are following instead of leading! Your Vote! Your Voice! Remember it is your Choice!
Glenn is exactly what our dying town needs! Linton is a crook just like neal and nat, he's just quieter about it....he has threatened city employees before and refused to help rape victims...he's rotten! Vote for Glenn!
curious

Euless, TX

#21 Apr 30, 2014
2cute wrote:
<quoted text>Glenn is exactly what our dying town needs! Linton is a crook just like neal and nat, he's just quieter about it....he has threatened city employees before and refused to help rape victims...he's rotten! Vote for Glenn!
Every elected official is a crook!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opelousas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 5 hr libertarian 3,320
Sheriff of Evangeline Parish 17 hr Willie 6
Dani Russ GOT DEM BUGZ!!! Wed DEP U T 2
Best towing service in Opelousas (Jan '14) Wed Shynhot 6
Curious Wed Shynhot 1
Blaire sylvester (Feb '13) Wed Kelly 15
Leonville Councilman & Mayor Wed Leonville 1
•••
•••
Opelousas Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••