haha

Church Point, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

must agree and that's all cuz shes miserable with her own damn life she ran out of people to use so now shes lost and confused as always lookingfor a hand out cuz shes too damn lazy to work.If she wud spend half the tme working that she spends trying to make shit she wud not be the MISERABLE B@@@H SHE IS
haha

Church Point, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Totally agree shes to damn miserable and lazy to get a job so she stalks t pass her time a waste her gas on people she says she don't LIKE lol if u don't like them y so interested in wat they doing u stupid B@@@h ?Get a life ,a man ,and a job off your own and leave others alone u wasting ur time cuz WE don't care about ur crazy a%%
haha

Church Point, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Who wud waste gas on ppl they say they do not like at the cost gas is today ONLY a stupid ignorant poor a&& b***h like her .....go to work as u learned putting ur stinky p***y on the street gets u no wheres one time with ur stinky unclean a$$ and they running lmao
ladygaga

Arnaudville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

In another post it says she smells like rotten fish guts. I'd say she should get checked!
nancy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

brittney if ur reading thise look im sorry for the mean and very hurtful things ive said about u hope some day u can forgive me even though u yourself have called me nasty names many times and threatened to kick my teeth in. but its cool so im sorry on my part if u r reading this. and to the ppl who made this stop this stop cyber bulling this poor girl mean woman cause shes in her 20s i have done it and im ashamed because i know how it feels to be cyber bulled on topix. so ppl if u have a heart stop this now and remove this forum. do the right thing plz! this is slander and bullying ! how u yall like it if someone this this to yall,?? i bet yall wouldnt like it. well i can only tell yall i did it and its been done to me and its not right. so god bless u poor souls.
own business

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

leave other people alone. if you dont like someone fine! but what good does it do to attempt to publicly embarrass someone on the internet? does it really make you feel better?
own business

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

nancy wrote:
brittney if ur reading thise look im sorry for the mean and very hurtful things ive said about u hope some day u can forgive me even though u yourself have called me nasty names many times and threatened to kick my teeth in. but its cool so im sorry on my part if u r reading this. and to the ppl who made this stop this stop cyber bulling this poor girl mean woman cause shes in her 20s i have done it and im ashamed because i know how it feels to be cyber bulled on topix. so ppl if u have a heart stop this now and remove this forum. do the right thing plz! this is slander and bullying ! how u yall like it if someone this this to yall,?? i bet yall wouldnt like it. well i can only tell yall i did it and its been done to me and its not right. so god bless u poor souls.
agree!
ladygaga

Basile, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

I'm sorry 2. I shouldn't have repeated anything to feed to peoples hatefulness and stupidity. That's gossiping and that's a sin.

Sorry
daaanngggg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Ain't she that weird Gothic chick. Used to be hot what's up with her now
nancy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

ya'll leave brittney alone sure some of these things r true but ya'll are all bullies!!! i bet if she was talking bad about ya'll ! ya'll wouldnt like it now would yall????? no so STOP THE CYBER-BULLYING !!!!! yes i know brittney is some what not trustworthy but she's a good mother. so stop this now!!! stop slandering this poor girl's name on topix go talk about yall own pathetic boring lives. ya'll took the time just to talk about this one person! shame on all of ya'll and no im not defending her! im just saying stop the bullying. and no im not any different i have done the same and im not proud of myself but im working on that. so yall need to learn to not do this to people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Opelousas Discussions

Search the Opelousas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Credeur another CP hooker (Nov '13) 2 hr Forgiven 10
Union Tank Car 6 hr fontenotdj 19
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 8 hr Hold on there 2,639
Pine Prarie teen charged with DWI in major acci... (May '11) 17 hr Junkie 5
Trail rides return larger than ever Sat ted 17
Zarangue (Feb '06) Sat Sheriff 13,510
Boo Matte Sat CP RESIDENT 9
•••
•••
•••
Opelousas Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Opelousas Jobs