Slidell, LA

#1 Oct 11, 2013
I herd he was sentence to 5 year.
CP RESIDENT

Ponchatoula, LA

#2 Oct 11, 2013
curius wrote:
I herd he was sentence to 5 year.
What would he be sentenced to five yrs for?
lookingformrsmit h

Lafayette, LA

#3 Dec 22, 2013
CP RESIDENT wrote:
<quoted text>
What would he be sentenced to five yrs for?
?????
confusion

Lafayette, LA

#4 Dec 23, 2013
It's his son.
Pope

Slidell, LA

#5 Dec 25, 2013
Mark is a good quoter of scripture so he don't need to follow the bible. It's not his fault that all his family dead because he count keep them off of drugs. He is a good man. His wife od and 3 children dead because they lived good christin life and in church and been good and his son in jail cuz he is good like Mark.
wow

Ponchatoula, LA

#6 Dec 26, 2013
Pope is nothing to brag about when it comes to grammar and punctuation.
haha

Ponchatoula, LA

#7 Feb 8, 2014
He should be in a mental institution.
Friends of fiends

Jennings, LA

#9 Feb 14, 2014
Mark doesn't have any children or family left. They all died or in jail from what he taught them. He is just plain pitiful and should be locked up if he is not now. He is using the woman he is with now.
Mark

Opelousas, LA

#10 Feb 20, 2014
Big talk from small people who must HIDE behind a pretend name! When any of you get the courage to run your mouths about people whom ya'll dog, then you may be worth a rats ass. But as it stands: Cowards with no life or social skills. So continue to prove my case.
rofl

Livingston, LA

#11 Feb 21, 2014
Big talk from a small man who claims to be "godly" yet gets online in anger and insults people. Yeah, we could sure learn "social skills" from you... Maybe no one uses their real name because you are psycho.
Ready to deal drugs if Ma

Lafayette, LA

#12 Feb 22, 2014
Friends of fiends wrote:
Mark doesn't have any children or family left. They all died or in jail from what he taught them. He is just plain pitiful and should be locked up if he is not now. He is using the woman he is with now.
Do you know him well enough to ask maybe if he can hook me up selling drugs? I am flat broke. Seriously. I am willing to sell here or out of state. This nikka is broke. I have druggy friends and they will buy from me. Done deal. Please make sure Mark sees my message.I am serious. I am also very good at evading law enforcement. Country bumpkin law enforcement down here could be fooled by Gilligan on Gilligan's Island. That show on TV Land.
Ready to deal for Mark

Lafayette, LA

#13 Feb 22, 2014
Do you know him well enough to ask maybe if he can hook me up selling drugs? I am flat broke. Seriously. I am willing to sell here or out of state. This nikka is broke. I have druggy friends and they will buy from me. Done deal. Please make sure Mark sees my message.I am serious. I am also very good at evading law enforcement. Country bumpkin law enforcement down here could be fooled by Gilligan on Gilligan's Island. That show on TV Land.
Briscoe

United States

#15 Dec 18, 2015
rofl wrote:
Big talk from a small man who claims to be "godly" yet gets online in anger and insults people. Yeah, we could sure learn "social skills" from you... Maybe no one uses their real name because you are psycho.
Way u so scary?Is it cause u know I bang bitch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opelousas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kalan Cormier 7 hr Women 5
hot cops 21 hr brown sugar bear 1
Cops in PB Mon Men 6
Who will be next police chief Jul 25 lol 9
Fire District # 2 (Nov '15) Jul 24 I speAk 3
Brad Higginbotham (Jan '14) Jul 22 Oneday 18
Danielle @ First Student Jul 21 what about the baby 4

Opelousas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance