curious

Greeneville, TN

#1 Feb 25, 2011
shaun moore? who is this person?
woodcutterron

Valley, AL

#2 Feb 27, 2011
Who is this person? Apparently Shaun Moore.

Since: Jul 10

Any town USA

#3 Mar 1, 2011
You know Shaun don't you? Everyone knows Shaun. It is like Bo, Everyone knows Bo!
curious

Greeneville, TN

#4 Mar 1, 2011
the shaun I know drives a truck..we talkin bout the same one here?
TN girl snk

Greeneville, TN

#5 Mar 1, 2011
Hey, I know shaun!I've known him for years..He's a very good person. Met him at MBeach.I have absolutely nothing bad to say about him..He has my Love:)
Woodcutterron

Valley, AL

#6 Mar 1, 2011
I saw Shaun kill a bear with a rubber band and a toothpick once, saving a baby Hamster. Shaun is awesome . . . and deadly with a toothpick and a rubber band.

Since: Jul 10

Any town USA

#7 Mar 3, 2011
Awww, come on Ron, that can't be true. I looked up Shaun on Snopes and it said that story was false!. It stated he kilt dat bar with a thumb tack and some bubble gum becuz dat bar took his honey tree!!

Curious...I seen him drive a truck once, but it wasn't his. It was boried. He owns a 4 wheel drive Yugo on 37" tires with a big CB radio whip antenna on it. Oh and there's a fox tail hanging from the antenna too. That whole fox thing is a funny story. Better left for another time though!
Finkle n Einhorn

Auburn, AL

#8 Mar 3, 2011
who?
Woodcutterron

Valley, AL

#9 Mar 13, 2011
I don't have a clue who it is, actually . . .but If he can modify a Yugo enough to even roll on 37's . . . or even have a Yugo that still runs at all . . . I'm impressed, heheh.
Benny

United States

#10 Mar 14, 2011
I'll tear that tater patch up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opelika Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Premier Obgyn (Feb '14) 10 hr brittany 5
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 14 hr Annonymous 85
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) Tue Centrist 242
Candace Dingler Tue Dolores 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Valley, AL (Aug '10) Sep 7 Bamagigi 2
Northerners -vs- Southerners (Apr '07) Aug '14 cuntry bob 171
Debate: Abortion Debate - Auburn, AL (Feb '12) Aug '14 Curmudgeon 10
•••
•••
Opelika Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Opelika Jobs

•••