Since: Jul 10

Any town USA

#1 Jul 19, 2010
Someone have this JusticeGW kid shoot me an email at this email address. I would like to find out what his beef is with me, that is if he/she is man/woman enough to hash it out.

Email me @ justiceGW@yahoo.com

“Dont tell me my dress is black”

Since: Nov 09

Pig, KY

#2 Jul 20, 2010
cowboy67 wrote:
Someone have this JusticeGW kid shoot me an email at this email address. I would like to find out what his beef is with me, that is if he/she is man/woman enough to hash it out.
Email me @ justiceGW@yahoo.com
Are you really going to get mad over internet smack? I don't know what you're talking about, but I would say that JusticeGW has won the battle.

Any town USA

#3 Jul 20, 2010
Won what? I just wanna know why this punk keeps his ignorant crap up. Maybe his mommy is the one who got her dick smacked in the dirt.

Oh, you most definately know what I am talking about. No one said anything about internet smack. So either you are the punk or know him/her.

“Dont tell me my dress is black”

Since: Nov 09

Pig, KY

#4 Jul 20, 2010
LOL, no...There's no other reason why you would call someone out on the internet unless he/she hurt your feelings.

What exactly did they do to make you mad enough to start a thread about it? I would like to see. For shits and giggles.

Any town USA

#5 Jul 20, 2010
You would have to look up on the OAnews website. I had made a statement about a candidate as to why I would not vote for them and this punk now follows all of my comments with some dopey comments. I think he/she may have been banned as the paper deleted his most recent posts.
Jimbo

Auburn University, AL

#6 Jul 20, 2010
yep..he's gotten to you. he won :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opelika Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Grove Apr 16 sidewinder19 1
Bama winning the whole National Championship Mar '15 _JFG_ 4
News In case of school shooter, grab a can of beans ... Feb '15 Old Goat 1
auburn baseball Feb '15 Benny 2
News Principal: Let students hurl canned food at int... Jan '15 Neandertroll 11
Why am I criticized? Jan '15 Stannis 4
asian massage parlors (Feb '08) Dec '14 Wade1402 19
More from around the web

Opelika People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE