Driver killed in single-car accident ...

Driver killed in single-car accident on I-85 in Opelika, AL

There are 1 comment on the WTVM story from Jan 5, 2012, titled Driver killed in single-car accident on I-85 in Opelika, AL. In it, WTVM reports that:

TV: News, Weather and Sports for Columbus, GADriver killed in single-car accident on I-85 in Opelika, AL From the Opelika Police Department OPELIKA, AL - The Opelika Police Department responded to a single vehicle accident with injury on Interstate 85 near mile marker 62 around 3:15 p.m. Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVM.

neecyh02

Griffin, GA

#1 Jan 6, 2012
My husband and I drove past this accident yesterday and lifted up prayers on behalf of the occupant(s). We extend our deepest sympathy to the parents, extended family and friends of this young woman. I pray you will sense God's comforting, loving arms around you in your devastating loss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opelika Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Valley police chief, city administrator out (Jun '09) Jun '17 simple 13
Auburn softball Apr '17 fanofthesport 1
News Lt. Gen. Hal Moore dies; depicted in film 'We W... Feb '17 Thank You Sir 1
Auburn hires Serial Cheater Bruce Pearl to coac... (Mar '14) Feb '17 Raymond felder 2
News Inmate found dead of apparent suicide in Lee Co... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Big dee 1
looking for a family for Christmas (Nov '14) Nov '16 brandon 10
News 2 charged with abuse, Opelika mom locked twins ... (Nov '16) Nov '16 brandon 1

Opelika Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Opelika Mortgages