Testing the Waters: A Taking Action I...

Testing the Waters: A Taking Action Investigation

There are 3 comments on the WHNT-19 story from Jul 28, 2011, titled Testing the Waters: A Taking Action Investigation. In it, WHNT-19 reports that:

In a Taking Action Investigation, WHNT News 19 discovered potentially harmful bacteria present at public splash pads in the Tennessee Valley.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHNT-19.

Stan and Kyle

Corryton, TN

#1 Jul 28, 2011
Wow, I am impressed. Bacteria in a public place where people are barefoot and getting wet. Could you determine if there was a second shooter on the grassy knoll next.

Pulaski, TN

#3 Jul 29, 2011
Baby Ruth's for the entire WHNT staff!!!!

Gadsden, AL

#4 Jul 29, 2011
Does anyone remotely think a child young enough to still be wearing a diaper is going to come out and tell it's mother when they dump a load? No Diapered Darlings in fountains or pools unless they are in rubber pants duct taped on. We don't need a tragic situation like they had over in Marietta where a child died and scores got sick from a dirty baby diaper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opelika Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
loan shark or lender Nov 25 Rosie 2
Northerners -vs- Southerners (Apr '07) Nov 4 Tardis102525 173
Review: Kurani Pizza Inc (Dec '08) Nov 3 Screwed Over 20
bit henley Oct '15 Kevin 2
Review: Premier Obgyn (Feb '14) Oct '15 Chunky 6
Consuela Allen (Mar '10) Oct '15 Tbearden 7
In search of a good 3br 2ba house or trailer th... Sep '15 Alo 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Opelika Mortgages