Consuela Allen
MJB00

Frisco, TX

#1 Mar 15, 2010
Does anyone know what happened to the 4th grade teacher that was accused of robbery/attempted murder? She taught at West Forest. This happened around 04/05 if I remember correctly.
Chuck

United States

#2 Mar 18, 2010
MJB00 wrote:
Does anyone know what happened to the 4th grade teacher that was accused of robbery/attempted murder? She taught at West Forest. This happened around 04/05 if I remember correctly.
She is still in the women prison in Wetumpka.
Chuck

United States

#3 Mar 18, 2010
She is still in women Wetumpka prison
MJB00

Frisco, TX

#4 Mar 30, 2010
Wow! She was such a sweet girl. Do you know what she was charged with and how much time she got?
Dee

Millbrook, AL

#5 Mar 4, 2013
I Used To Talk To Her Everyday. She Was My Teacher At West Forest!
gotti

Duluth, GA

#6 Dec 11, 2014
Dee wrote:
I Used To Talk To Her Everyday. She Was My Teacher At West Forest!
She taught me also how much longer does she have and do you have an address to where she at
Tbearden

Houston, TX

#7 Oct 4, 2015
gotti wrote:
<quoted text>
She taught me also how much longer does she have and do you have an address to where she at
Consuela allen was still at montgomery womens facility right beside kilby prison. I was in prison with consuela and she and her family are the most compassionate people ive ever meet. I loved Consuela, she has no business being in prison over this charge she got. You can search for her at alabama department of corrections inmate search and it will tell you if she's still in prison as well as give you her ais number so you can write her. I will never forget consuela. One of the best people I have ever meet in my life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opelika Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Northerners -vs- Southerners (Apr '07) Apr 17 GaTn line 177
roll f'n tide Apr 17 Sandy Monk 3
best child custody lawyer ?? (May '15) Apr 7 Travis Tipton 2
News Florida woman facing multiple charges after 28-... Apr 4 Stanifer80 1
Local Gossip (Oct '13) Mar '16 Misty White 2
News Athletics hot topic at CVCC merger hearing Mar '16 kmonday18 1
Soccer Fields Mar '16 RexHEX 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Opelika Mortgages