justiy

Chattanooga, TN

#1 Aug 9, 2012
Anyone else tired of paying college tuition for your neighbors kids that are selling drugs to your kids to pay for it? Can we get the police to look into this drug ring in East Brainerd and Ooltewah that is causing a hardship on me so their kids ( not intelligent enough to get their tuition legally) can go on and become leaders in the next generation? This place is a joke! I would like to stay here and make it better but it is getting harder by the minute. Their kids go to the following schools: UTC, ETSU and Chattanooga State. These kids are all white, by the way, but they will tell you only blacks are doing the dealing. Tired of their two-faced bleeping souls. They have police following innocent people to throw the scent off them. Their children are part of the skinhead culture and are carrying their drugs all over town. And to think, right here in Chattanooga.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ooltewah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know Cole Goodall? Sun ltowndslinger 10
Erin Smith (Dec '15) Sun diksemdownltown 7
Quills Intriguing (Sep '15) Sep 23 Quills Too 969
Sheriffs election Sep 19 Corrupted Town 16
How does sex feel? good or bad? (Jul '10) Sep 19 Steff XxX 70
New Owners of Lebanon Marine Rude! Sep 18 Tada 15
Dutches of Defeated Sep 17 Smith2 2

Ooltewah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance